cinechance

Welcome to Cinechance Forum ! Chat & Discuss !

Forum Home : Start a new topic !

Dhobi ghat review - Aamir Khan Hindi film

Dhobi ghat review - Aamir Khan Hindi film

Posted by :  Mod , India

Aamir khan in Dhobi ghat film

Dhobi Ghat film Cast & Crew :

Cast : Aamir Khan, Monica Dogra, Prateik Babbar, Kriti Malhotra, Kitu Gidwani, Nafisa Khan and others

Cinematography : Tushar Kanti Ray

Edited by : Nishant Radhakrishnan

Producer : Aamir Khan Productions / Kiran Rao

Director : Kiran Rao

Music composed by : Argentine musician Gustavo Santaolalla

This film releasing this Friday , a film from Aamir khan after the blockbuster success of 3 idiots.

A release from this top star after a year. Dhobi ghat directed by Kiran Rao, wife of Aamir khan.

Washermen's row is the backdrop, that is why this title. the story is all about four people who meet each other. Prateik Babbar, plays Munna, a washerboy who is in the dream of becoming a film star. Aamir khan playing the role of a modern art painter in this story. Monica Dogra playing the role of a investment banker.

The interesting part of the film is, this movie is produced in a budget of Rs 5 crores, yes. And to make the movie more realistic they shooted the film at Mahalaxmi dhobi ghat in mumbai.

I post the Dhobi ghat review.

You can also write the review / comments about the film here.

Top topics in discussion :

Replies to this Topic / News / Question :

i am expecting the Dhobi ghat review very much, because i don't know whether it will be like art film, or a commercial movie with realistic story line.

let us wait for the reviews 

By : Vinay    Mumbai

actor Rahul bose praised the movie dhobi ghat very much, he said, this film is a world class film and said one of the finest movies ever produced in India. he said this after seeing the movie in a private screening. so we can hear the same type of reviews of dhobi ghat film.

in addition to that news, this film is only 95-minute long that is, 1 1/2 hour movie, which is very new to Indian commercial movie segment.

Dhobi ghat film will not have any interval in between the screening.

Aamir khan visited the multiplex theatres and asked the owners
to screen the movie without any interval, and they accepted it

By : M    

well, good films need not to be a commercial successful movies.

dobhi ghat is goood 

By : Vijay    Bangalore KA

when delhi belly film of aamir khan releasing. this film is in production for a very long time, but no news coming out about this movie.

dhobi ghat is only for a selective audience. well i am not the one 

By : Rajeev    Madhya pradesh

when aamir khan's next film releases . i read the reviews of dhobhi ghat but not inspired much. looking for a commercial movie from aamir 

By : S Gokul    Kerala

Topic about :  Dhobi ghat movie starring Aamir khan - Monica Dogra - Prateik Babbar directed by Kiran Rao reviews - stills - news

Cinechance forum : Modeling, Television, Cinema, Theatre Drama, Films forum