cinechance

Welcome to Cinechance Forum ! Chat & Discuss !

Forum Home :

Film institutes or modelling courses in Bangalore

Welcome Visitor  ! : You can discuss with other members & experts ! Can ask any question related to Movies, Modeling, Television, Theatre Dramas etc., ! You can discuss about actress, reviews, film stills, photos, wallpapers, music etc., If you have the answer for a question, please reply to the topic(s), so that it will help others to improve their career / life. ! Thanks by : Forum Administrator Cinechance.com 

Wanted models in Los Angeles
Arts Photo Studio, Long beach California.

Add Agency : Japanese females ages 8 to 13 weight no more them 110lbs must be willing to pose in swim suites and revealing cloths. 

Modeling Types : Brand Ambassador, Body Parts, Web, Swimsuit, 
Register with us for more details. 

For more details Register with us !

Film institutes or modelling courses in Bangalore

Posted by :  gayathri ,tumkur

hi !
i am from Tumkur, i like to know what are the reputed film institutes and modelling institutes in Bangalore. i like to becom an actress and i like to do some pre courses before entering de tinsel world. So, if you know please let me know some of the institutes in bangalore so that i can join and learn modelling, what are the types of courses conduction by film and modeling institutes.

Replies to this Topic / News / Question :

just find here some of the film institutes providing film training courses in bangalore.

Adarsh Film Institute
39, Netaji Road, Cleve land Town, Near Coles Park, Bangalore

Mithrasangama Film Institute
97, 5th cross , 2nd stage, Banashankari Near Chenamma Park Bangalore

Karanataka Film Technical Training Centre
46/1 II Floor 8th Cross, Wilson Garden, Bangalore

By : paras    bangalore

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Rama Diwakar Pawar.

Now, I would like to state that, I have 9 years old male child. I want my child to act in kannada films. If anybody is interested with my child please contact 9945301145.

Awaiting your reply. 

By : rama diwakar pawar    bangalore, Karnataka and India

hi, i m chetan from bangalore i m very much interested in modelling so can u please send me some details about modelling institutes in bangalore so that i can also prove myself to this world ,thank you, waiting for a positive response  

By : chetan    baangalore,karnataka,india

hai gayathri..
nice to see u here..
even im serching for same data..
carry on ..
best of luck.. 

By :     

i would like make model 

By : jeevanbose    pathanamthitta,kerala, india

Send me your Resume with your photograph to my email id.. i will reply for your questions.

Regards
SAnju 

By : Sanju    Bangalore

Can you give me your Email ID? So that I can send a list of some learning schools and their adress.

KV Benagal. 

By : kumar    Bangalore,KA.INDIA.

white white face dheke, dil susura dance mare re, dance mare re 

By : Mohan    Bangalore

HI, I'M ABHISHEK SRIVASTAVA & I WANT TO BECOME A MODEL. SO I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHAT R THE REQUIREMENTS 4 THIS JOB & FROM WHERE I HAVE THE TRAINING FOR THIS JOB  

By :     LUCKNOW

hi 

By : shrikant    India

u need to b freee n frank in removin all things......... just kidding....... 

By : Anonymous    bangalore

hi, my self naveen kumar .I want to be a model. so i want to know abt. the modelling courses. 

By : Naveen    bangalore

Hi,

I am also searching for that only.

I ll let u know if i got any information.

Kindly you also tell if u got any info.

Keep smiling :)

"Cinema field is Different and Difficult field."
-By Ramya  

By : AJAY    bangalore

Hi Myself Anand Bharadwaj m staying in Mahalaxmi layout in Bangalore..I got ur query...My suggestion is u can come to Vijaya film institute..I have lots of addresses ...If u plz conatct me through mail r phone...My mail id is  

By : Anand    Bangalore,Karnataka and India

By : ASHUTOSH    banglore

HiGayatri,

I'm looking for some good institutes to join in direction course.Basically from software engg industry , but very much fond in Film Industry.Because i have got very good relations in telugu industry .I heard there is one in Banashankari II nd stage.I'm planning 2 join this week end.But if u come across with good institute meanwhile,u let me know on my mobile 97311 99995.

Good luck for ur future endeavour.

Thanks&Regard,
Sekhar Sagi. 

By : sekhar sagi    Bangalore

HI EVERY B0DY ..THIS IS ABRAHAM ..WELL WE ARE A GROUP NAMED THE CRYSTALS .WE ARE INTO CREATING ALBUMS,AND WE ARE VERY NEW INTO THIS ...WE GONNA SHOOT FOR A SONG IN KANNADA WHICH IS COMPOSED AND SANG BY THE CRYSTALS..SO WE NEED CAMERAMAN,CO STARS,M/F AND A DIRECTOR..WHO SHOULD SHARE THE SAME PASSION...

CONDITION APPLIED...FOR MORE DETAILS CONTECT 9844516189 

By : Abraham Ananda Raj SI    BANGALORE,

is there is any voice ( singing, voice over ) schools in bangalore. i have a rough voice, after consulting them i can come to a conclusion whether to sing or can do voice overs ( like a tv ad in "Panagal Park, T.Nagar" i like that voice ). as i am near to bengaluru i opt the city. nothing special. 

By : suresh vaida    hosur tn

Call me so I can suggest you..... for modelling and acting courses..........

By : Akash    Bangalore

hi...
join to this institute .....it is one of the best institute in bangalore....
Aditi Modelling Service,324, Upper Palace Orchard,Bangalore - 560 080,Ph: 334 2518.........

By : MANISH    BANGALORE,KARNATAKA,INDIA

hi,
iam also in search of film schools, i think abhinaya tharanga lead by murthy is best for u to become good actress.but i dont know adress etc. iam in search of direction course. if u have any idea plz send me the details

ramesh
bangalore 

By : RAMESH    bangalore

hi friends ,myself shravan looking for the best film institutes in banglore offering course with certification.if anybody got the information means plz let me know my number s 9739656595.......MY ADVICE TO ALL MY FRIENDS WHO ARE TRYING TO BECOME AN ACTOR OR ACTRESS IS ALONG WITH THIS SECTOR U CHOOSE TECHNICAL FIELD ALSO LIKE DIRECTION ,CINEMATOGRAPHY etc.... IT WILL HELP U ALOT AND U WILL GET SOME KIND OF GREATER VALUE IN THE INDUSTRY........  

By : shravan    banglore

I have burning passion for films basically i have done engineering . I would like to join some good training institute .please guide .. 

By : RAJ    Bangalore

iwant to join the flim institute pls guide me 

By : RAGHU R    

By : Raghu r    

U can contact NAYAN ACTING AND MODELLING INSTITUTE, and contact No: 98804 59150. 

By : Geetha Murlidhar Rao    Bangalore, Karnataka, India

i know some of my friends who are in to thiz field of modeling.....if u would like to know just dial  

By : raj    BANGALORE

By : rahil    

Hi Gayatr,

Great to here that you want to be future model.

For modelling you need not do any courses. It is dont through portfolio of your,s.

So before going to do any modelling you must have port folio with you. I will give more information if you call me to

I will give some addresses where portfolios done.

Thanks

GANESH 

By : Ganesh    mysore

Hi

Please contact us for the audition.

Regards
Murali 

By : Murali    INDIA

i also want to become a modeler.and i got some tips about that from my friends who are in that field.if u want to know than call me.and plz if you will also get some way for that then plz tell me i will be very thankful to you. 

By : SHASHIK    BANGALORE

Plz provide ur mail id or mail to sureshkannanp2000@yahoo.com
I can help u out. 

By : Suresh    Bangalore,Karnataka

am sarath 23 m from bangalore wanna become model suggest me the way 

By : sarath    bangalore,karnataka,india

Pls check with Adarsha Film Institute or SAE College

Rgds
Thambi 

By : Thambidurai    Bangalore

just find here some of the film institutes providing film training courses in bangalore.

Adarsh Film Institute
39, Netaji Road, Cleve land Town, Near Coles Park, Bangalore

Mithrasangama Film Institute
97, 5th cross , 2nd stage, Banashankari Near Chenamma Park Bangalore

Karanataka Film Technical Training Centre
46/1 II Floor 8th Cross, Wilson Garden, Bangalore

By : Samprati Sreedhar    Bangalore

hii shekar sagi

could u plz inform me the u r phone number which the one had replied below 

By : purna kumar    banglore

HI i m a good loking hansome boy.you like my attitude if u meet me  

By : Harshit    bareilly, uttar pradesh

Hi sir,

Well I want to be a modael as well as an actor//////////as I was in Assam I have done some vedio album of Assam and also I was titled Mr. Fitness 2007/////////describing myself in breif//////////////my height is 5.7" and my figure is slim.
I am fair and my hair is long/////////

so can u say me that I can be a modael or not//////////if can that where I have to go to whom I have to contact.

Plz give me some resolution///////////////////////

With regards

Raj Kaushik Baruah

By : RAJ KAUSHIK    Dibrugarh,Assam & India

By :     

hi, this is raj from banglore, there are so many institutions in banglore, i know one , adarsh film institute, where r u staying, what is ur qualification. we are also planning to start one production. once we will start i will give a call to you.
bye raj 

By : RAJ    banglroe

Hello Gayathri,

Even I am interested to be a model , infact I want to be Face of Bangalore . I have bit good looks and with height 5 ft 8" .

I don't have a great body , but can work on it .

could you please suggest me how should I approach . I am basically a software Engineer and totally ignorant of this modelling world . Please help.

thanks & Regards,
Ashok 

By : Ashok    Bangalore

An organisation called HostIndia provides lot of jobs in Events for young up coming models/students etc.

Though they are not modelling jobs initially..itwould help u all to get a break.

Host India can be contacted via director@hostindiaevents.com or cell 9945400826 

By :     

i am from bangalore i want an information and the guidence about the directing the films and even i want to know about the direction.... 

By : manojkumar    Bangalore

By : pavan    Bangalore

hi take my no: 9481440398 

By : pavan    Bangalore

Hi ,

My name is jayaprakash.

I am a film student and at present I am in the process of making a student film under the instructions of a

professional film maker.

I would like to know if anyone is interested in acting (/ child).

If there someone who likes to be part of this film,

Thanks,
JP

By : JP    bangalore

hi....
this is yashwanth, even i want to become an actor,currently i am pursuing my B.E. if u trust me ,u can call to my mobile by that time i will surely collect some information on that and my mobile number is .

your well wisher,
yashwanth. 

By : yashwanth    banglore

Hi dis is Ajay..i am a student... i want to learn modeling and want to become an actor...  

By : Ajay    

Hi all,

Please send your profiles who are looking for bright carrier in modeling and cinema industry.

You can always send mails for any clarifications regarding these two industries.

Regards,
-Anantha Krishna

By : Anantha Krishna    bangalore

pls i lik 2 knw abt modeling courses n the detail of modeling 

By : muhaniz.vk    india

hi, m santosh
i am looking for good film & tv institute.
plz help me ..
this is my no. 9768216994 

By : santosh    Bangalore, muzaffarpur

HI,
I M SHASHI SHARMA FROM JHARKHAND.I WANT TO BE A GOOD MODELS.I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THIS INSTITUTE. 

By : SHASHI SHARMA    CHAIBASA,JHARKHAND&INDIA

By : dasariv.pradhyumna    Nellore

Hi every body
" Sky Film Directory 2010" is one of the best media for communication
about Cinema World.  

By : sanjeevakumar  

hyderabad, andhra pradesh, india

By : PREM     bhopal

By : PREM     bhopal

i intersted in modlling .... i dont know any thing .... i want procedure.... 

By : krishnamurthy    bangalore,karnataka.india

MAI ACTOR BANANA CHAHTA HOO 

By : R S RANA    PATNA,BIHAR, INDIA

hi.....my name is Renuk frm bangalore i also wanna bcme an actor so wht i felt is v hve to gve more consantrate on our body langauge and v hve to try to speak as pssble as fluent.......m also searching gud institute for acting class. 

By : renuk    bangalore,karnataka,Inida

where r the institutes of modeling and what step i should take to
to participate in
modlng what requirement is needed and all the necessary thin g which is important for modeling and briefly tell about modeling

By : vikas     Gwalior(MP)

where r the institutes of modeling and what step i should take to
to participate in
modlng what requirement is needed and all the necessary thin g which is important for modeling and briefly tell about modeling

By : vikas     Gwalior(MP)

hi gayathri,
this is pradeep raj from tumkur
im also searching the modling instute in baglore im nt gting any instute properly plz if u can suggest me. if u can cal to my number

By : pradeep    tumkur

HI I WANT TO ACT IN SERIALS 

By : SHANTHI    KARNATAKA,BANGALORE,INDIA

Hi Sir/Medam i have intersted to become a cameragrapher or any music field ,,,, so guide me wher can i join and it will be part time because i am working,,,,,,,,,

Send mails to my mail id

By : Divakar    Bangalore

By : MOHIT SHRIVASTAVA    BANGLORE

I AM A +2 STUDENT . I AM SERCHING FOR A MODELING COURSE IN BANGALORE. % OF MY +2 CLASS 50%.  

By : SHAN    TRIVANDRUM, KERALA, INDIA

Hai, dis is ksrthi from bangalore, am crazy about cinema, as i have tried many a times to enter into cinema, but i was unsucessful, but i ll never let my hope vanish, if dis details comes to your point of view, pls let me know.............!
(thankyou)  

By : A.R.KARTHIK RAJ    Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Hai, dis is ksrthi from bangalore, am crazy about cinema, as i have tried many a times to enter into cinema, but i was unsucessful, but i ll never let my hope vanish, if dis details comes to your point of view, pls let me know.............!
(thankyou)  

By : A.R.KARTHIK RAJ    Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Dear All

" WALK THE RAMP WITH US "

Avighna Productions is currently luking for fresh female and male Models / Dancers / Anchors /Singers for its new multiple projects like a) Movies b) Adds c) Musical Albums d) Events ETC . Intersted people can please attend the audition on 15th Nov 2009 at
Regards

Karthik.V
Founder Director
Avighna Productions

Note : The most awaiting hunt of the year 2009 & Selection for the international movie titled PAIN  

By : karthik    bangalore ,karnatka ,india

hi ill join into flim line...plz eccept me..i wana becme a good actor... 

By : ashim chakraborty    bangalore,karnataka,india

hi
in bangalore their is a film institute.It is very good institute
named as captures institute of film technology .its in kumara park west.for more details log on to www.captures.co.in 

By : DISHA    Bangalore

My daughter aged about 8years. she is very fair in colour & good structure. She is very interesting in modeling. she is anxious to join modeling courses. 

By : Aakarshana    Bangalore Karnataka India

modelling schoolin bangalore

By : Asha Manjunath    

hi.......

i am interest in modeling but i dont know the exact courses to take up it could u pls help me in this .. 

By : raghu    

no 

By :     bangalore

search on indianchamps.com

By : ANUJ    india

HI.. buddy..

Just take ur decision back.. because now a days film industry is getting worse than ever before.. i suggest u to do some job which matches ur profile.. pls make ur parents happy. dont make fools them.. any way i its ur future.. go ahead with good decision..
BE Brave 

By : Jagadeesh    Bangalore

HAI DEAR IAM VINAY I TOO WANT TO ENTER IN TO THE FILM MAKING
AS A DIRECTOR THIS IS MY LIFE AIM.I THINK U CAN HAV AN IDEA ABOUT FILM MAKING IF U SO PLZ HAV A HAND TO ME. I SAW UR REQUEST DNT BE SHELTER-HELTER OK U WILL GET SUCCESS WITH IN SHOT PERIOD K. REPLY ..................VINAY ADDRESS TO CONTACT - 

By : VINAY    CHENNAI

HAI DEAR IAM VINAY I TOO WANT TO ENTER IN TO THE FILM MAKING
AS A DIRECTOR THIS IS MY LIFE AIM.I THINK U CAN HAV AN IDEA ABOUT FILM MAKING IF U SO PLZ HAV A HAND TO ME. I SAW UR REQUEST DNT BE SHELTER-HELTER OK U WILL GET SUCCESS WITH IN SHOT PERIOD K. REPLY ..................VINAY ADDRESS TO CONTACT - 

By : VINAY    CHENNAI

Hi,

I'm looking for an actress for my movie "Yatna" ... if any one one is interested kindly send your photograph to my email ID as possible ..Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag_rqUXHwzE

Regards,

Samarth 

By : Samarth    Bangalore

Hi,

I'm looking for an actress for my movie "Yatna" ... if any one one is interested kindly send your photograph to my email ID as possible ..Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag_rqUXHwzE

Regards,

Samarth 

By : Samarth    Bangalore

THERE ARE MANY INSTITUTIONS R THER IN BANAGALORE,,,,,,U CONTACT ME ME OK,, I WILL SHOW U 

By : KOTRESH    bangalore

DIST: KOLAR
CAREER OBJECTIVE:

To be associated with progressive that gives scope to my knowledge and skills in area as of development of application and to be part of the team that dynamically works forward to growth organization.
EXPERIENCE :Teaching ,program co coordinator in HR

ACADEMIC PROFILE:

Diploma in computer science

P.U.C 2nd year passed (PCMB) from P.U. Board Bangalore.

HDCS

CTTS

Hard ware

TECHNICAL SKILLS:

Operating systems: MS-OFFICE, MS-DOS, and Windows/2000/XP.
C, C++, VB, HTML, ORACLE
PERSONAL PROFILE:
Language communication: Kannada, English & Hindi.Tamil,Telgu

I here by declaring that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.

By : MAHESH    KOLAR KARANNATAKA INDIA

Hay Gayathri ,

Even in Gayathri .

Even i want help for getting into film industry ,
plz plz help me if u can or plz ask ur friends to help me in this .

Im yet a biggner .

Plz friends help me .

Save me n my life .

Ill b grateful if i get som help cause im just 16 yrs .

Plz help me friends .

Your new friend ,
Gayathri

By : gayathri    bangalore

Hay Gayathri ,

Even in Gayathri .

Im yet a biggner .

Plz friends help me .

Save me n my life .

Plz help me friends .

Your new friend ,
Gayathri

Hay Gayathri ,

Even in Gayathri .

Im yet a biggner .

Plz friends help me .

Save me n my life .

Plz help me friends .

Your new friend ,
Gayathri

Iwant to work in kannada film industry as script and Song writer. becouse iam poet and authour in kannada language. Soprovide this chancetowork in kannda film industry.
Thanking you ,
H v naik 

By : Hanamantarao naik    Bangalore,karnataka,india

we are looking for fresh talents for our upcoming movie, if ur intrested mail me for this adress nagaraj_kg@yahoo.com 

By : nagaraj    bangalore, karnatka, india

Hi, you can contact Munus Consulting. They are running Models Training course and they are working with lot many reputed company they may help you for the same.

Talk Mr. Prasad Mummadi of Munus Consulting on 9019736579 and tell him that referred by Mr. Anjaan Gowda.

I'm sure he will help you and getting in to cinema is not very easy you have to work has model first.

All the best.

Regards,
Anjaan 

By : Anjaan    Bangalore

Hi All,

I joined Munus Modeling Academy and this company not only into Modeling they also in to HR Recruitment.

I got a job through this company and after that only I got to know about this Training.

They are very professional in behaving with people.

You can talk to Mr. Prasad he is head for this training the number which is already been shared to you by Mr. Anjaan.

By : Reema    Bangalore

hi ths s bharath , i wis 2 join modeling ,
so sujjest some of tha colleges near by my place. 

By : Bharath Raj .R    timkur

hey all you people who want to enter modelling...Check this contest out.......

http://www.desitara.com/talent/contest/HARE+BY+ROHIT+K+VERMA

ROhit k verma is india's leading fashion designer and you can see him on the video section talking about the contest.

cheers
regards
SMITH

smith121@gmail.com

By : Smith    bangalore

I wan Become A Famous Model  

By : Shiv     Karanatak (India)

sir,i completed my graduation in electronics and communication branch,i am very very much interested in film direction,i want to learn direction,till know i dint directed any small movie also,i want to start my career as a director,is there any choice to join in course 

By : udaytej reddy    bangalore,karnataka

Flash Frame Visuals Academy of Film & Television, Bangalore

www.ffvacademy.com 

By : Counselor    Bangalore

HI, this is manoj Do you need modeling class or Actress training class both are different.. 

By : Manoj kumar.M    bangalore

plzzz help me .i wanna become a direcor 

By : sanjeev    bangalore

plzzz help me .i wanna become a direcor ,send me some insititute 

By : sanjeev    bangalore

Anybody interest in acting/direction course 

By : sathya    Bangalore/karnataka/india

Hello everybody

I am search of lead actress for my independant film, Interested gals can send me your profile to

pvkrishnan.fa@gmail.com or else you can call me @ 9739858029

for further details of the project, see the below link

http://thetuesdayfilm.filmaspirants.com/.

Dont delay, project has already started it principal photography.

Regards
PVK

By : P V Krishnan    Bangalore Karnataka India

hi, this is hari krishna.

i need to join for modeling course in bangalore.

plz let me know the colleges that provides such courses in Bangalore

By : harikrishna    bangalore,karnataka,india

JUST CONTACT ME TO MY MOBILE NUMBER :7204585602 

By : MOHAMMED ASIF    INDIA

Hi Gayathri how are you, I red your message through cini
chance,  

By : G.Sathya    

Hi Gayatri,

Can you send your pic. to my email a/c. ode1001_mfi@yahoo.co.in
If you are really interested in acting or modeling you come to know. 

By : G.Sathya    Bangalore, Karnataka, India

HEY GAYATRI DS IS SANJAY FRM SINGASANDRA , BANGALORE IF U CUM TO KNW D DETAILS PL DO LET ME KNW MY MAIL ID IS SANJAYMENON786@YAHOO.COM N MBL NO : 8892049266 

By : SANJAY    BANGALORE

hi sir
i wants to become an actar witch institute good in bangalore plese give me infotmation and which course 

By : madhu    bijapur

hi gayathri i will help u i know film indestry members contact me mohanm70@gmail.com

By : MOHAN    bangalore

SFE is the best film and TV training institute in Bangalore.
SFE
#19/2, 1st Cross, 5Th Main, Nanjamba Agrahara.
Chamarajpet, Bangalore - 560018
www.sfmakers.com / www.sfe.name.
phone : 080-26617060 / 9482891988 

By : chalapathi    Bangalore

Hi ANybody likes to join acting, direction , anchoring,camera work and act for add film,serials,telefilms,movie contact us
9448126131 or 080-26716661 - m.S.Telefilms /Mithrasangam film institute - BSK 2nd stage , Bangalore-70 

By : Mithrasangama Film Institute    India, Karnataka

intrested in modling so 

By : Raaz    banglore

Latest Topics in Discussion @ Cinechance forum

Super Models ramp walk

Favorite American Movies or Tv-Show

How Do I Get My Son into baby Modeling?

The STAR Anchor Hunt

Pitchkiaow - Talent hunt for story writers

What is the job of a modeling agency

What qualities a Model should have??

Italian production co looking actor alike Carlos Gesualdo

Leading audio marketing looking for professional Singers of Delhi

Sufi Singer looking for financer for upcoming album

Are you a Jackson fan ? Participate in a TV Show

New Models, man u look like a model ?

Online digital photography company new office in ahmedabad

Do you think songs are important for every film

Is Airtel broadband connection is good ?

Is there is any Indian model famous internationally

Watch the Coolest and Most Interesting Movies Online

Director seeking ACTORS and producers for short film projects

If Indian idol can be, why not Indian writer

India's Got Talent new reality talent show on Colors TV

Reliance Datacard or BSNL Cellone datacard which is best

Dubbing opportunities

Is Runway modeling and Ramp walk is the same

best movie of the year 2008?

modeling as new lifestyle......what u say?

What should a model have?

What are the qualities a model should possess ?

Zubin Mehta Concerts in India

Lakme Fashion Week

Is there is any special course for hairdressing in India or abroad

In fashion industry, is the Trend changing from portfolio to Website ?

Britney Spears new album, any expectation ?

Sun Pictures, a new film production company

Want to know film institutes in mumbai to study acting course ?

Hindi Movies postponed to 2009

Recent movie you watched

Michael Jackson Songs : Best Songs and Albums list

Reliance Big TV in Tamilnadu started ?

Jodi No 1 Season 3 Aishwarya Dhanush and actor Jeeva as Judges

Diploma in Film Technology

Ad Director Contest

Bigg Boss Season 2 host Shilpa shetty

wanted a dance instructor

dear friends

Minimum height required for modeling

An actor in it's real sense

TRP ratings reason for low quality tv serials and daily soaps ?

Online Talent Showcase

Upload Fashion Models Portfolio

British actress Sienna Miller dating with actor Balthazar Getty

Dish TV DTH service in Tamilnadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka

OLD FILMI ACTOR AND ACTRESS LEGENDRY

Shiloh Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's daughter into movies

Coldplay competition Bands upload songs

Big B blog : Bigadda Designs MoBlog for Big B

Where to go in Portland

Poda podi simbu film

Vdopia Announces Video Advertising Deal a TV Portal

Fashion Photographers get ready and show your photographic talent

WHO LOOKS BETTER ME OR CHRIS BROWN?

American Idol fame Sanjaya Malakar to Star in New Ad for Nationwide(R)

name of Girl in Vodafone AD

Need Artists for Music Album

Background voice for dubbed english movies, cartoon shows

Blond Baby in Beijing

BOLLYWOOD LACKS CREATIVITY. AND WE NEED TO BRING CHANGE.

Facial piercings in the fashion industry? Are they allowed?

Need Male promotional models!! FAST!

Songs in movies

Wanted photographers ?

Where can download malayalam songs free of cost

Latest new saree designs blouse designs - a collection

Kalakapovathu Yaaru Part 4 - Vijay TV

LOLLU SABHA - Vijay TV Comedy Programme

Wanted Short film scripts for feature films !

voice over means what and who are voice over Artistes

Actress : Ileana | Shriya | Sameera Reddy

Yesudas Ayyappan Songs

Wanna a Script writer for hindi films in Bollywood

Teen models age limit

Kamalinee Mukherjee another shriya ?

Images Fashion Awards 2008

In Rainbows album official download from website

Paris Hilton is a hard worker

Which one is hot ? Sun Music, SS Music, Raj Musix, JayaMax

VIKRAM SELVARAGHAVAN FILM

Dad Ajith ! New baby to Ajith - Shalini

Tamil films releases

Kangana Ranaut and Bobby Deol

My Poem about Namitha

Tamil movies news
Rajnikanth starting new political party ? Will you support if rajni enter politics ?

Become a Film Star, Model, Singer,

Choreographer, Graphics,

Visualizer, Director, Script Writer,

Lyricist, Cameraman, Still

photographer, Assistant, Production

manager, Dancers any thing in Films,

Television, Modeling.

Become our FREE Members !

Register !

Topic about : 

Cinechance forum : Modeling, Television, Cinema, Theatre Drama, Films forum