cinechance

Welcome to Cinechance Forum ! Chat & Discuss !

Forum Home :

How to search a job in tamil cinema?

Welcome Visitor  ! : You can discuss with other members & experts ! Can ask any question related to Movies, Modeling, Television, Theatre Dramas etc., ! You can discuss about actress, reviews, film stills, photos, wallpapers, music etc., If you have the answer for a question, please reply to the topic(s), so that it will help others to improve their career / life. ! Thanks by : Forum Administrator Cinechance.com 

Wanted models in Los Angeles
Arts Photo Studio, Long beach California.

Add Agency : Japanese females ages 8 to 13 weight no more them 110lbs must be willing to pose in swim suites and revealing cloths. 

Modeling Types : Brand Ambassador, Body Parts, Web, Swimsuit, 
Register with us for more details. 

For more details Register with us !

Posted by :  vijayan , chennai, tamil nadu, india

Related Topics :

Lyric writer
Tips to Aspiring models by Neha Dhupia at Lycra MTV Style awards model hunt
Reception to Indian woman fashion designer at Newark Museum in New Jersey
TATA Sky : NDTV Good Times Powers ACTVE Cooking on TATA Sky
Bhayya Vishal action movie : Bhaiya release !
Britney Spears new song Gimme More Britney's music video
Profile not updated in Actors section
new film Meera jasmine
Devyani "Kolangal" serial - making us fools
Tamil wallpapers, where to see tamil actress wallpapers and photos
Couldn't create my profile
Brad Pitt, Hollywood actor & paparazzi reporters
Hispanic Actress : America Ferrera actress is one of the Top Influential Hispanics.
Krishna review : Ganesh's Kannada film Krishna will be another hit ?
Superstar TV : Rajnikanth's daughter Soundarya going to launch Superstar Television channel ?

Replies to this Topic / News / Question :

hi vijayan,

either you can hang on the streets of kodambakkam or just register in this site and do your work or study !

i appreaciate this portal for providing us such a valuable service.

For girls, its not a hard task to get a job in tamil cinema, but if it's boys they should have their own talent, should have good face look, good dancing, stunt etc.,

i suggest you to register here and continue your studies, if you are working, go to your work, if any director or producer interested with the profiles they will continue you.

i received some enquires from some directors ! but due to my personal reasons i can't able proceed further.

if you are looking for jobs in tamil movies go ahead!

congrats 

By : Visu    chennai

how to get the job in the field of acting in tamil movbies 

By : victor    chidambaram,tamilnadu&india

if you want a movie director job i suggest you to join with a film director as assistant, after getting experience you can try to become a director.

shankar, maniratnam and others always ecouraging new assistants. you should learn the film making techniques and should know how to approach a producer with a story.

now a days, if you have experience as assistant and if you approach leading actors with a one line, you will get the producer easily.

wishes

karthi 

By : karthi    chennai

Hi,
I have been playing keyboards since a long long time, currently studying engg. I have been blessed to have been influenced by various styles of music.
My aim is to create background scores for Tamil soaps(and if possible cinemas). Where do I start!?  

By : Rahul Rajaram    Mumbai

By : Be    

hai iam benny i looking for cine chance. i do acting in drama and dance.  

By : Benny    chenny

iam tamil cine fild very........ interst iam age 16-17
samll roll and work please one chance my no:9600731927 

By : suriya    coimbatore,tamilnadu,india

I am good in comedy scrpt dialogue.My friends use to tell me that.Given a chance I can prove that I am good in comedy dialogue.

Naresh
044-42629208 

By : Naresh    Chennai,Tamil nadu,India

By :     

sir,
iam a surya very interst from cinema please any one chance
acting.
iam detail
Full Name = K.Suryaprasath (A) SURYA
Father's Name = R.Kalimuthu
Age = 17 Male

By : surya    coimbatore,tamilnadu & india

sir,
iam a Anand very interst from chennai please any one chance
acting.
iam detail
Full Name = T.Nithiyanantham
Age = 24

By : anand    india-chennai

By : KALIAMA BALAKRISHNAN    JITRA , KEDAH, MALAYSIA

By : thamizh mathi    chennai, tamil nadu

hello sir/madom,
am kannan, i completed programe in fashion tech, am intrested in costume designer job... so plz required me... thank u... 

By : Kannan.N    chennai, Tamil nadu

iam intersed in cine field director

iam treaninig at asst director  

By : raj prakash    thanjavur

HI I WILL LIKE TO ACCTE FOR TAMIL CINEMA,SO YOU GET A ONE CHANCE FOR ME. 

By : SARAN    POLLACHI

ME C THE JOBS IN TAMIL CINEMA................, 

By : SURESH KUMAR    COIMBATORE

By : ITKATHIRAVAN@IBIBO.COM    

By : p.vinayagamaoorthy    kanchipuram,tamilnadu,india

nil 

By : DINESH    channai

By : G.SURESHKUMAR    Theni,Tamilnadu & India

i dont know how to get a chance in tamil cinema....thats why i come ur website..... 

By : VASANTH    chennai,tamilnadu,india

By : thillai marimuthu    chennai

I am a (modeling)student of lakhotia institute arts & design , Abids ,hyderabad, A.P., I have intrested to work with cine field in tamil,telugu any cine field , if any oppurtunity pls reply me imme. 

By : S.Bhimeshwar    hyderabad , Andhra Pradesh , INDIA

sir,
I am interested in direction field.
I do have written 8 different stories if you give me chance i will prove my talent.

Please give me a chance sir to prove my talent 

By : A PRAMODH    Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh & India

hello sir,

iam interest in cine field.pls will u give me tha chances.

thanks.

By : Manoj    kumbakonam,tamilnadu&india

i will be become a actor in tamil cenema. 

By : m_lakshmiarun    tirunelveli, tamilnadu & india

I AM LIVE IN THIRUMANGALAM.  

By : THANGAMUTHU  

Tirumangalam. madurai.Tamilnadu

I am live in Tirumangalam. I good knownledge in D.T.P.
I am studied B.Com Distance Education in kamarajar university.

Declaration

I hereby declare that all the information provided by me in this application is factual and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Sincerely,
[P.THANGAMUTHU]

By : THANGAMUTHU.P  

Thirumangalam. Madurai. Tamilnadu

i want to spend my life in cinema. i have no options expect cinema. cinema is my life. If any chance given to me related any job in cinema i will do.please contact to my e mail address sundarraj72102@gmail.com if there is any chance for me. thank you.  

By : sundarraj    chennai,tamilnadu&India

I WANT A JOB IN TAMIL CINEMA I HAVE A TALENT SINGING AND ACTING SO KINDLY PLS JOIN ME AS A ACTOR  

By : SALAM    CHENNAI

sir, i want to be a cine lyricist. 

By : moorthy    viruthasalam, tamilnadu, india

Before my life ends wish 2 b a gd actor n i do have a gd iders n strong imagination 4 making fantasi wold of movies just need a chance.I m a malaysian n now in new zealand 

By : NARAINAN    new zealand

I HAVE COMPLETED FILM COURSE ,IS THERE ANY CHANCE FOR STORY/SCREENPLAY/DIALOGUE IN TAMIL FILM. 

By : SARAVANAN    tirunelveli,tamilnadu,india

I ILKE ACTING  

By : SHAIKH NIYAZ    MUMBAI,MAHARASTRA,INDIA

Hi it's n.gunshyam Soni and I love acting with good directors and love to learn with them so much and lots .........., I wish to join as an actor in Tamil movies and to be good natured guy in my life with all of them ....  

By : N.gunshyamsoni    Hosur tamilnadu. India

Hi,

I would like to act in Tamil movies. Just give me a chance so that i can prove myself as a good actor.

Thanks,
Gopi

By : Gopi    Chennai, Tamil nadu & India

Hello, Sir,i want to acting in advertisements,cinefield. 

By : balakumaran68    Abudhabi,UnitedArab Emirates

By : baskaran.S    Chennai,Tmail Nadu,India

i want to join as a assistant director. 

By : mathivanan    pollachi,tamilnadu,india

HELLO SIR I AM KARTHIK ... I WANT TO CHANCE TO ACTTING MY DETAILS .... KARTHIK.. AGE 23 ... B.E..MECHANICAL; 

By : KARTHIK    VILLUPURAN

Hi sir,

my self md.mansoor ali,am 24years old,prsent am dong a pvt. job.

am so intrested to work in cine field,but i dnt now how to enter.

plz gve me chance sir.

regards
mansoor ali
hyderabad
cell:09848451936 

By : MD.MANSOOR.ALI    HYDERABAD

there are lot of chances available now in tamil films, prakash raj is one of the producer who motivate and encourage new talents and fresh faces to enter tamil film industry

in the promotion show of inidhu inidhu movie director lingusamy said,

"i asked prakashraj sir to dub the telugu movie happy days, but he said he i like to remake it in tamil, i asked him why? he said, because we can introduce some 30 new faces and talents to the industry".

see he is one of the hope for new talents in tamil cinema 

By : Rajasekar    madurai

i am interested in making cinema.i want to joined as a asst.director.but i dont have any idea about how to contact the directors.if u know any directors office address ,pls sent it to me.

thank you

karthiram a

By : karthiram a    chennai,tamilnadu,&india

i like it actor,director and any charactor role interest acting plz call me 9600213785 email id suresh.gopi8@gmail.com 

By : suresh    trichy

I want assitant director job in tamil films 

By : Esankumar    India tamilnadu

By : georgestephen    coimbatore,tamilnadu,india

Dear sir/Madam,

Thank you for your web. to communicate our visions in online. Here I have writern a comercial motive sespence and very good story. This is not a money motive, just for a good story message on day to day life in the society.

If you consider my request I can prove the strenght of my story dept and diffrent from others. kindly mail me the appointment.

Thanks and regards,
Love you all,
Shiva 

By : Sivaraman.T    Bangalore

By : mohamed irfhan    chennai

hi.. this is jai.eighteen years old. at present i am studying twelveth.. i am studying because i have no other option... but my dream is to be a artist.an actor.. to become a great martial art actor. i imagine a lot about it. and i am a martial artist. learning the art of kung fu from master venkatesh.i hope i will bring a change to tamil cinema. Master Bruce Lee is my roll model and i will become like him one day.. but i have chosen to apply it in cinema for some reasons... this is a part of my dream .a dream of fire. soon it will be recognised. You may call me if necessary..
ph-8015946923.

NOTE: whoever reads this may take a copy of these lines. one day it will be usefull for you somehow.

THANK YOU. 

By : jeyakar    chennai,tamilnadu,india

By : DINESH    india

By : Saurabh Pradhan    Farrukhabad (u.p.) India

i am suresh 21 years old 06-10-1989 i am stay in malaysia i like cinema i want act plz take me in tamil cinema hope god can bless me go to tamil cinema my add 3 jln lading 18 tmn pureri wangsa 81800 ulu tiram johor malaysia i like cinema before i die i want act in tamil cinema that is my ambition plz help me sir  

By : suresh    malaysia johor bharu

to become a big actor 

By : mohamed irfhan    chennai,tamilnadu,india

hello sir,am imran.actually my native is Madurai,tamilnadu,india.but,still working dubai.i want to chance in tamil industry.its my lifelong wish.can u plz joined with u. 

By : Imran Mohammed    Dubai

hi
i' m prakash any character role in Tamil movie 

By : PRAKASH    Ramapuram chennai

hai sir i am ganesh, i would like it cinema chance in tamil cinema because i worked in direcetor ( assitant director) 

By : GANESHKUMAR    coimbatore,tamilnadu,india

pugaipadam, kavithai, nadippu- this is my interest, love, aim 

By : R.JOTHI PERUMAL    virudhunagar,tamilnadu,india

respected sir/mam

my name is jagadesh,and iam from nagercoil,now in chennai to search ajob in cini field.from my small age iam intrested in this field.if u provide me a job i`ll be thankfull to u.i have worked as assistant for artist.i also can perform whatever job given to me.now iam without job.ican do any job.
thanking you
your"s obidently
p.jagadesh 

By : JAGADESH    chennai,tamilnadu,india

thank you

By : MANIKANDAN    chennai, tamilnadu in india

I AM RAJKUMAR AGE 29. 5 FEET COMPLETED B.E AND DOING OWN BUSINESS. I AM SO MUCH INTERESTED IN CINE FIELD FROM MY CHILDHOOOD. I WOULD LIKE TO DO ANY JOB IN CINE FIELD , SO KINDLY CALL ME IF THERE IS ANY JOB 

By : M.RAJKUMAR    VELLORE,TAMILNADU,INDIA

I AM LOOKING FOR A TAMIL, MALYALAM OR ANY OTHER MOVIE OR SOME ROLE PLAY.
I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE BUT I M TOO MUCH CONFIDIENT THAT I CAN DO...IF A CHANCE GIVEN TO ME. 

By : PIYUSH    pune

I am try to director of tamil cinema 

By : Sundar    Coimbatore, tamil nadu, india

If anybody interested in film direction,just to join a assistant of a director else you are interested in acting you must have the talent to act in inborn...Film industry is very big and first,just understand what talent you have and go through that section of the film like dubbing,editing,choreography...

Sooraj  

By : sooraj    palakkad,kerala,India

nthng js call me at 8881437940 

By : ashish singh    meerut, u.p., india

Hi,.. am JAYASRI.S stdying b.com final yr.. am intrested in modling and acting if u have any offer plz contect me in my mail i.d...  

By : Jayasri.S    pondicherry

SIR MY NAME IS KARTHI MY NOMBER IS I KNOW SYSTEM BASICS 

By : KARTHIKRAVI    CADDALURE,THITTACUDI, PATTUR

Dear Sir,
whoever read my letter kindly inform to sir as i sent this letter please sir u would have got millon letters but please treat this letter as Tear of pr family.

I know very well there million and million peoples are there who is expecting your word to get small chance in your film but i am NIYAS my native place is Udangudi, near to tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu, Inida. i am very very pr person if u give me a small chance to come in cinema my family will be so happy please sir.
if i am wrong kindly advise me sir please help me i dont have any other way. if i got good life by my family will be grate full to you till we alive.

Thanks
NIYAS and my contact no is
i will be waiting to get the golden call from you for our family life.

By : NIYAS    TAMIL NADU

call me 8012144567 

By : Pravin    

call me 8012144567 

By : Pravin    

im interested in the job in film field,in film fild i want to b an director,so in 1st i want to become to assist with any director...so if anybody know any one in film field,pls recomment for me and pls cntct me pls pls pls
my ph no:9526186958 

By : syam    kerala,trivandrum,india

chance for acting,lyrics writing,story writing  

By : V.Suthan    dindigul tamilnadu &india

I am interest act with comedy actor ... because my role model is next gowndarmani mr.santhanam .... could you ple give me a one change .... By a next senthil 

By : Mohanraj    india ,tamilnadu ,chennai

By : DEEPAK    

I am vigneswar age 20 height 5'8 weight 63 i am diploma final year student i am very very intrest in acting please give me a one chance  

By : vigneswar    kanchipuram,tamilnadu&india

By : Meenakumari    Tamilnadu

I want one comedian chance for kollywood tamil cinema field i will act very well 

By : Deepan kumar    Vellore

Hi sir i want one chance to act tamil cinema feild for comedian chance i will act and dance very well sir pls i want one chance to act 

By : Deepan kumar    Vellore, tamil nadu

Respected sir
iam a student studing 12 .iam weak at my studies.my aim is acting a flim before my exam and prove my parent i have my own talent .i have a story to take as flim. Please help to my future.
Please contact me at say a good news please sir 

By : Adith vathshan    Rasipuram

pls give me one chance in tamil asst director i interest in tamil fild 

By : BALAKRISHNAN    chennai

My name is Aharaz padiyath..i am asst still photographer in malayalam film industry..i completed three film black butetfly,,black ticket.and quew ...i am interester to join in Tamil film..i am using canon 6D and 400D plz call me there is any vacancy my contact number is  

By : Aharaz padiyath    chennai Tamilnadu India

I am a ceni asst still photo graphr in malayalam film.past 2 years ..i am intrestted to join in tamil film as a photographer... 

I am a ceni asst still photo graphr in malayalam film.past 2 years ..i am intrestted to join in tamil film as a photographer... 

Respected sir/mam,
i want to chance in cine field sir. because i am in poor family sir.i speak tamil,malayalam, english.
Thanking you,

your's sincerely
MANOJ M 

By : MANOJ M    chennai,tamilnadu,india

Hi I'm sera I'm 20 very interested in acting .. Love Tamil cinema :) so please contact me  

By : sera francis    chennai India

Hi sir how r u iam Noorul mubbin iam want to act tamil cinema what can i do iam dont know..ones give to the chance never iam not forget thank u.. 

By : Noorul mubbin    chennai.villupuram

i inrest to dance

By : MAHENDIRAN    HOSUR

Sir Plz Sir 

By : sanjay    Nagercoil

Hi this is akshay aravind.I am a 20 yeas old,i want acting chance.enaku nadikanum.na pakka romba alagu la illa,normala irupe.unga story ku yetha character thevapadum bothu kupudunga.ithu tha en number. 

By : Akshay aravind    Chennai,tamilnadu,india

Please inform me any suit goes in Bangalore 

By : subhashini    india

my dream is acter.but givan any chanes.i am danser 

By : siva    trichy.tn

SIR PLS I GOT CINIFILD WRKS PLS GIVE ME. THIS MY LIFE AMPITION DREM SIR .ANY CHANSE PLS GIVE ME SIR ..I LIKE TAMIL CINFIDS .PLS SIR ACCPT MY REQUEST 

By : VALANTINA PRASATH    TRICHY,TAMIL NADU,INDIA

SIR PLS I GOT CINIFILD WRKS PLS GIVE ME. THIS MY LIFE AMPITION DREM SIR .ANY CHANSE PLS GIVE ME SIR ..I LIKE TAMIL CINFIDS .PLS SIR ACCPT MY REQUEST 

By : VALANTINA PRASATH    TRICHY,TAMIL NADU,INDIA

Sir My name Ganesh I am intersting in cinema or serial shows pls one chance sir thank u.. 

By : Ganesh    vellore Tamilnadu

Sir My name Ganesh I am intersting in cinema or serial shows pls one chance sir thank u.. 

By : Ganesh    vellore Tamilnadu

hi sir i am gopinath in my small age I will interest in act please give me a chances to me sir  

By : gopi    trichy tamilnadu

By : SUBBU    tamil nadu& india

haisir iam vinoth iam like acting give me one chance sir thank u.  

By : asvinoth    chennai

Hi, i am shanmugam i am completed in mca degree but i am not interesting to working in IT i like only cinema i learn lot in my life and saw that lot of movies so please any role pls give me chance thise is my number 9585564748 contact me 

By : k.shanmugam    karaikudi,tamilnadu,india

satheesh pandalur T.K NILGIRI D.T  

By : family story    pandalur.

satheesh pandalur T.K NILGIRI D.T  

By : family story    pandalur.

HI sir iam praveen bangalore i like to acting tamil cinema i think i was hard worker so plz join me sir.. 

By : Praveen    Bangalore india

Hai sir/madam, i am vignesh from chennai. 12 th standard finished. ean family romba poor family. ean parents irandhutanga ean sisterku marriagd and ean thambiku nalla life plz any job please i will do that plz.... 

By : Vignesh war    Pallavaram,chennai,tamilnadu

Respected Cine Producers,

I am AMC Palani from vellore. I have One cine script. It would be a success movie. Budget is only 30 lakhs. If my story is fail i give my 2 crore property. it is my promise.

if you interested pleae contact me at amcpalani@gmail.com

thanyou

amcpalani
vellore
11-09-2014 

By : AMC Palani Balaji    Vellore, Tamilnadu, India

love to act in film ...
I would prove my excellence if gets an oppurtinity 

By : Rishore    Nilgiris,Tamilnadu,India

Latest Topics in Discussion @ Cinechance forum

Super Models ramp walk

Favorite American Movies or Tv-Show

How Do I Get My Son into baby Modeling?

The STAR Anchor Hunt

Pitchkiaow - Talent hunt for story writers

What is the job of a modeling agency

What qualities a Model should have??

Italian production co looking actor alike Carlos Gesualdo

Leading audio marketing looking for professional Singers of Delhi

Sufi Singer looking for financer for upcoming album

Are you a Jackson fan ? Participate in a TV Show

New Models, man u look like a model ?

Online digital photography company new office in ahmedabad

Do you think songs are important for every film

Is Airtel broadband connection is good ?

Is there is any Indian model famous internationally

Watch the Coolest and Most Interesting Movies Online

Director seeking ACTORS and producers for short film projects

If Indian idol can be, why not Indian writer

India's Got Talent new reality talent show on Colors TV

Reliance Datacard or BSNL Cellone datacard which is best

Dubbing opportunities

Is Runway modeling and Ramp walk is the same

best movie of the year 2008?

modeling as new lifestyle......what u say?

What should a model have?

What are the qualities a model should possess ?

Zubin Mehta Concerts in India

Lakme Fashion Week

Is there is any special course for hairdressing in India or abroad

In fashion industry, is the Trend changing from portfolio to Website ?

Britney Spears new album, any expectation ?

Sun Pictures, a new film production company

Want to know film institutes in mumbai to study acting course ?

Hindi Movies postponed to 2009

Recent movie you watched

Michael Jackson Songs : Best Songs and Albums list

Reliance Big TV in Tamilnadu started ?

Jodi No 1 Season 3 Aishwarya Dhanush and actor Jeeva as Judges

Diploma in Film Technology

Ad Director Contest

Bigg Boss Season 2 host Shilpa shetty

wanted a dance instructor

dear friends

Minimum height required for modeling

An actor in it's real sense

TRP ratings reason for low quality tv serials and daily soaps ?

Online Talent Showcase

Upload Fashion Models Portfolio

British actress Sienna Miller dating with actor Balthazar Getty

Dish TV DTH service in Tamilnadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka

OLD FILMI ACTOR AND ACTRESS LEGENDRY

Shiloh Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's daughter into movies

Coldplay competition Bands upload songs

Big B blog : Bigadda Designs MoBlog for Big B

Where to go in Portland

Poda podi simbu film

Vdopia Announces Video Advertising Deal a TV Portal

Fashion Photographers get ready and show your photographic talent

WHO LOOKS BETTER ME OR CHRIS BROWN?

American Idol fame Sanjaya Malakar to Star in New Ad for Nationwide(R)

name of Girl in Vodafone AD

Need Artists for Music Album

Background voice for dubbed english movies, cartoon shows

Blond Baby in Beijing

BOLLYWOOD LACKS CREATIVITY. AND WE NEED TO BRING CHANGE.

Facial piercings in the fashion industry? Are they allowed?

Need Male promotional models!! FAST!

Songs in movies

Wanted photographers ?

Where can download malayalam songs free of cost

Latest new saree designs blouse designs - a collection

Kalakapovathu Yaaru Part 4 - Vijay TV

LOLLU SABHA - Vijay TV Comedy Programme

Wanted Short film scripts for feature films !

voice over means what and who are voice over Artistes

Actress : Ileana | Shriya | Sameera Reddy

Yesudas Ayyappan Songs

Wanna a Script writer for hindi films in Bollywood

Teen models age limit

Kamalinee Mukherjee another shriya ?

Images Fashion Awards 2008

In Rainbows album official download from website

Paris Hilton is a hard worker

Which one is hot ? Sun Music, SS Music, Raj Musix, JayaMax

VIKRAM SELVARAGHAVAN FILM

Dad Ajith ! New baby to Ajith - Shalini

Tamil films releases

Kangana Ranaut and Bobby Deol

My Poem about Namitha

Tamil movies news
Rajnikanth starting new political party ? Will you support if rajni enter politics ?

Become a Film Star, Model, Singer,

Choreographer, Graphics,

Visualizer, Director, Script Writer,

Lyricist, Cameraman, Still

photographer, Assistant, Production

manager, Dancers any thing in Films,

Television, Modeling.

Become our FREE Members !

Register !

Topic about : 

Cinechance forum : Modeling, Television, Cinema, Theatre Drama, Films forum