cinechance

Welcome to Cinechance Forum ! Chat & Discuss !

Forum Home :

Tollywood heroes : Who is in the Top

Welcome Visitor  ! : You can discuss with other members & experts ! Can ask any question related to Movies, Modeling, Television, Theatre Dramas etc., ! You can discuss about actress, reviews, film stills, photos, wallpapers, music etc., If you have the answer for a question, please reply to the topic(s), so that it will help others to improve their career / life. ! Thanks by : Forum Administrator Cinechance.com 

Wanted models in Los Angeles
Arts Photo Studio, Long beach California.

Add Agency : Japanese females ages 8 to 13 weight no more them 110lbs must be willing to pose in swim suites and revealing cloths. 

Modeling Types : Brand Ambassador, Body Parts, Web, Swimsuit, 
Register with us for more details. 

For more details Register with us !

Tollywood heroes : Who is in the Top

Posted by :  King , India

Hi Everybody,

We cannot Judge the Tolly wood Places As of Now
just look at the Past,Before 5 Years Pawan has the Extreme Level Over the youth and He was No:1,Then Chance Moved to NTR after the Tremendous Success of Simhadri, Due to Politics in Cine field,He had Tasted few flops got down to the Position 3, As of now the Position 1 is for Prince Mahesh Its only becoz of Pokiri.

Top Chair:1
No1 Hero Till 2002 Its due to Kushi(Kalyan was Undoubtely the NO:1,We also know very clearly,He flew in Pawan(Air))

Top Chair:2

No1 Hero from 2002 to 2005 was Obviously NTR,He roared like any thing,There was threat for all Mass Heroes like Chiranjeevi and Balakrishna.Though the news is Bitter.

Top Chair:3

He changed the Positions due to Pokiri,Mahesh Proved as Prince.
Though there is no much to say about his Career.As of now he is Good

Top Chair:4

Prabhas yet to Prove,Hope he will do good.He has Mass following also the class.

Ravi teja,Everyone knows that he cannot Perform the same energy level for another 10 years

Allu Arjun Better Try becoming a Superstar in Malayalam as Mallus are searching for a Superstar,Andraites will be Proud if one avayakaya becomes Megastar in a different state.He has tremendous youth following in Kerala.He is Competating with Prithvi raj(Superstar in Malayalam).Though he is giving tough Competation to Young Heroes in Tollywood.A chance to Accoupy 4th/5th Position in Andhra aswell.

Ramcharan though the first movie is not hit Chance to Prove
and He may continue in the Third Position for atleast few years

Now lets go to the TOP HEROES

Backdrop:
Pawan Political Entry,This may make not continue him in Race
Ntr Class audience attraction,Not a big defect
Mahesh Mass Attraction,Not a big defect.

Replies to this Topic / News / Question :

i am chiru fan 

By : guru    hyd

I think Prabhas is the top hero of telugu industry,
Because of his body and Height,he is the first body builder in Telugu indstr. 

By : KOTI    Hyd

please requeast me in cinemas i can prove the acting for any toollywood movies please give chance please ihope you please give me one chance 

By : vishwanadham    hyderabad,andrapradesh,india

please requeast me in cinemas i can prove the acting for any toollywood movies please give chance please ihope you please give me one chance 

none other than ntr 

By : ravi    hyderabad

pawan kalyan is the top 1 hero 

By : naresh    hyderabad

ALLU ARJUN is the best actor ever.................. 

By : hena    kannur,kerala,india

super star mahesh is da no.1 hero in tollywood.2nd goes to power star. 

By : nagaraj    hyderabad

NO 1 Telugu Hero...Magesh Babu 

By : Badra    

Jr.NTR is the top hero.Because his action ,dancing,dialouges,fightings are very good.I think in the film industry after Sr.NTR he is the tiger and number 1 hero.  

By : ramu    karimnagar

PRABHAS is no.1 in heroes.he was rocking,,,,,,,

he had all as body,action,height,dance,diologues,,we saw bujjigadu,,,great enthusiasom...

prabahs

jr ntr

raviteja

alluarjun

mahesh 

By : trueee    hyd,karnl,ongl,gntr

PRABHAS is no.1 in heroes.he was rocking,,,,,,,

he had all as body,action,height,dance,diologues,,we saw bujjigadu,,,great enthusiasom...

prabahs

jr ntr

raviteja

alluarjun

mahesh 

By : trueee    hyd,karnl,ongl,gntr

HELLOW EVERYBODY BELOW FIGURES SHOWS THAT EVERY HERO COMPARES TO HINDI HEROES AND THINK UR SELVE AS PER GIVEN BELOW..THIS IS REAL.........REAL..

AMITAB BACHAN-CHIRANJEEVI

SHARUKH KHAN-NAG

AAMIR KHAN-VENKY

HRITHIK ROSHAN-REBAL STAR PRABHAS

SALMAN KHAN-MAHESH BABU

AKSHY KUMAR-PAVAN KALYAN

THATS END.....NTR JR,ALLU ARJUN,RAVITEJA E.T.C; ARE CAN NOT MATCH WITH HINDI HEROES.........BE CAUSE THEY DONT HAVE ANY GLAMOUR R HEIGHT,BODY e.t.c;

if any mistake pls...dont think bad,,,this is real 

By : -    hyderabad

BELOW CONTENTS SHOWS THAT FILMOGRAPHY,,TRUTH VALUES OF HEROISM...

PRABHAS: IS NO.1 HERO....BECAUSE HE HAD PHYSIC BY COMPARING WITH HOLLYWOOD HEROES,,,DANCE,,,HE HAD CAPACITY TO TELL DIOLOGUES VERY FAST(BUJJIGADU),,,,SO PRABHAS IS NO.1...HIS FILMS AS BUJJIGADU,CHATRAPATI,VARSHAM,ADAVIRAMUDU,ESWAR ARE GOOD MOVIES,,WE KNOW THAT..

NTRJR: HAD DANCE,,CAPACITY TO TELL DIOLOGUES,,,THATS ALL.DER IS NO HANDSOME,HEIGHT,PHYSIC...HE HAD STUDENT NO.1,SIMHADRI,YAMADONGA,AADI...AS HITS

MAHESHBABU:HE HAD JUST WHITE COLOR AS CHACOLATE BOY,NO ATTRACTION,,NO DANCE,NO PHYSIC,,,HE HAD HEIGHT(6.1),,,HAIR STYLE....HE GOT ONLY 3 HITS POKIRI,OKKADU,ATHADU,,HE WIL TEL DIOLOGUES WITH NOUSE..

PAVAN KALYAN:HIS SERVICE IS END....NOW HE CAN NOT DO ANY ROLE,,,HE WAS FOLLOWS YUVA RAJYAM THATS BETTER TO HIM,,NO CINEMAS....KHUSHI,TAMMUDU,TOLIPREMA,BALU ARE GOOD MOVIES

RAVITEJA:HE WAS MASS HERO,,,HE CAN TELL ANY DIOLOGUE WITHIN A SECOND,,,BUT HE CAN NOT DEVELOPE TO NO.1 HERO,,,VIKRAMARKUDU,IDIOT,AMMA NAANA O TAMIL AMMAI,KRISHNA,,,R GOOD MOVIES....HE HAD NO HEIGHT,PHISIC,HANDSOME e.t.c;

ALLU ARJUN:HE CAN DO DANCE WELL,HE CAN TEL DIOLOGUES BETTER,,,HE HAD NO HEIGHT,,NO HANDSOME,,NO PHYSIC,,...
ARYA,DESAMUDURU,BUNNY(AVG HIT) ARE GOOD MOVIES

ALLARI NARESH:HE WAS BEST COMEDY HERO AFTER RAJENDRA PRASAD,,,NOT MUCH AS RAJENDRA PRASAD BUT HE CAN DO.....

RAM CHARAN TEJA:HE WANT TO PROVE HEROISM UPTO 5 FILMS....

BEFORE RELEASING OF CHIRUTA THEY GIVEN AS MEGAPOWER STAR...THIS IS BAD,,,,SO HE WANT TO PROVE...HE HAD NORMAL BODY,HE HAD DANCE WELL,NO HEIGHT,,FACE ATTRACTION ALSO NORMAL,,,HE HAD GOOD HAIR STYLE.............CHIRUTA IS AVG FILM,BUT HE ACTED GOOD...

SO FINAL WINNER IS REBAL STAR ,,,,,,,,PRABHAS,,,,,,,,,,HE IS NO.1 HERO IN TOLLLYWOOD REMEMBER IT

By : shayar    antpr

pls.............dont concentrate on movies,,be normal,,see movies for time pass,dont waste time,,keep concentration on studies,ur life;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;these words are said by YOUNG REBAL STAR PRABHAS ..so keep conc.on ur life,,,

prabhas is no.1 hero

PRABHAS

prabhas

prabhas 

By : ROSHAN    nandyal

yes 100% prabhas is no.1 hero,,,he can lead this genertion..
heroes..

PRABHAS-90% ratings

mahesh-80%

ntrjr-82%

pavan-76%

raviteja-75%

allu arjun-74%

gopichand-71%

ram charan teja-want to prove himself-30%

nithin-20%

kalyan ram-35%  

By : feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel    bang

1.chiru=prabhas

2.balakrishna=ntrjr

3.nagarjuna=maheshbabu

4.venkatesh=pavan kalyan

thats all............................

so i think PRABHAS is next megarebal star.///////////

By : raji    a.p

after megastar pawan is the no one

Power star pawan kalyan
mahesh
prabhash
allu arjun
ju ntr
cherry( ram charan)  

By : srinu    Hyd

after megastar pawan is the no one

Power star pawan kalyan
mahesh
prabhash
allu arjun
ju ntr
cherry( ram charan)  

By : srinu    Hyd

prabhas 

By : nishanth    india

Mahesh Babu
NTR. jr
Prabhas
Pawan kalyan
Siddharth
Nagarjuna
Venkatesh

By : storm    india

hai my name is eswar i am a big fan of alluarjun his dance fights ease action why cant he would be in top 5

By : eswar    andhra india

my ful support only 2 d power star pawan kalyan. bcz he is d most senior and also energitic hero in my feelings .but personally my full support goes 2 mega power star ram charan tej.

By : vamsy    addanki. andra pradesh. india.

i think PRABHAS is no.1 hero...now

prabas is good at.///// 

By : jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj    hyd

prabas is good at.///// 

prabas is good at.///// 

Mahesh Babu
Pawan kalyan
NTR. jr
Nagarjuna
Venkatesh
Siddharth
Prabhas

Lemme first rule out actors from list:

Venkatesh and Nagarjuna can be removed..they are old..they just have hits once in a while..they will hardly survive for another 1-2 yrs.

Chiru is into politics and left tollywood - Out of list

Balayya gives nothing other than flops and movies(esp: Scenes) which will be used by northie's to make fun at telugu's(he betta quit tollywood too).

Siddarth - I dont think he does not even deserve to be in the list. It is too early to talk about him. Same way, its too early to talk about Allu Arjun and Chiru's Son.

Ravi Teja - He will hardly survive for another 2-3, not a great actor/dancer). He is good with dialogues and comedy. But with so many new & good looking Youngsters coming, it is hard to survive.

Left are Mahesh, Jr NTR, Prabhas, & Pavan Kalyan. My grading goes like this:

1. Mahesh:
Looks: 9/10
Height: 9/10
Style & Fashion: 9/10
Dialoues: 5/10
Action: 9/10
Dance: 9/10
Comedy: 6/10

2. Jr. NTR:
Looks: 7/10
Height: 5/10
Style & Fashion: 6/10
Dialoues: 9/10
Dance: 9/10
Comedy: 8/10

3. Pawan Kalyan:
Height: 8/10
Style & Fashion: 6/10
Dialoues: 8/10
Dance: 7/10
Comedy: 8/10

4. Prabhas:
Height: 9/10
Style & Fashion: 7/10
Dialoues: 6/10
Dance: 7/10
Comedy: 7/10

By : Praveen    USA

prabhas can be top hero 1prabhas/pawan/ramcharan 2ntr 3nag/king 4venki 5mahesh 6gopichand at last allu  

By : avinash    kakinada

prabhas(don) for tollywood  

By : avinashvarma    kakinada,a.p&india

EVERYBODY WATCH THIS......IN TOLLYWOOD NOW IMEAN AFTER CHIRU,BALAIAH ENTER INTO POLITICS,THEN HEROES RANKINGS ARE CHANGED....VENKY,NAG ARE MOVING SIMPLE...

SEE NOW GENERATION HEROES;

PRABHAS: HE LOOKS VERY GOOD,GOOD HEIGHT,GOOD ACTING,GOOD DIOLOGUES(BUJJIGADU DONE GOOD COMEDY WITH DIOLOGUES),HE HAD GOOD DANCE,,,HE IS ALLROUNDER...I THINK HE IS NO.1

MAHESH: HE IS SECOND HERO AFTER PRABHAS,HE HAD HEIGHT,COLOR(WHITE)THERE IS NO PHYSIC,BODY E.T.C;DIOLOGUES ARE OK,ACTING OK,THERE IS NO DANCE,,,,,SO HE IS SECOND...HE GOT THREEHITS AS POKIRI,OKKADU,ATHADUAVG.

JRNTR: HE IS THIRD PERSON HERO...HE HAD ACTING,DIOLOGUES,V.GOOD DANCE,BUT HE DID NOT LOOKS V.GOOD JUST OK,NO HEIGHT,NO PHYSIC,NO HANDSOME...

PAVANKALYAN: NOW HE GOES DOWN AFTER FACING 6 FLOPS UP TO JALSA.
NOW HE IS BEST TO CONTINUE POLITICS..

ALLUARJUN: ONLY DANCE....NO WAY

RAVITEJA: HE CAN DO COMEDY V.GOOD.

SO, TOTALLY IN THIS RACE PRABHAS IS NO.1 HERO...SO KEEP IN MIND.

IF ANY MISTAKE AM SORRY..........! 

By : akbar    india

EVERYBODY WATCH THIS......IN TOLLYWOOD NOW IMEAN AFTER CHIRU,BALAIAH ENTER INTO POLITICS,THEN HEROES RANKINGS ARE CHANGED....VENKY,NAG ARE MOVING SIMPLE...

SEE NOW GENERATION HEROES;

PRABHAS: HE LOOKS VERY GOOD,GOOD HEIGHT,GOOD ACTING,GOOD DIOLOGUES(BUJJIGADU DONE GOOD COMEDY WITH DIOLOGUES),HE HAD GOOD DANCE,,,HE IS ALLROUNDER...I THINK HE IS NO.1

MAHESH: HE IS SECOND HERO AFTER PRABHAS,HE HAD HEIGHT,COLOR(WHITE)THERE IS NO PHYSIC,BODY E.T.C;DIOLOGUES ARE OK,ACTING OK,THERE IS NO DANCE,,,,,SO HE IS SECOND...HE GOT THREEHITS AS POKIRI,OKKADU,ATHADUAVG.

JRNTR: HE IS THIRD PERSON HERO...HE HAD ACTING,DIOLOGUES,V.GOOD DANCE,BUT HE DID NOT LOOKS V.GOOD JUST OK,NO HEIGHT,NO PHYSIC,NO HANDSOME...

PAVANKALYAN: NOW HE GOES DOWN AFTER FACING 6 FLOPS UP TO JALSA.
NOW HE IS BEST TO CONTINUE POLITICS..

ALLUARJUN: ONLY DANCE....NO WAY

RAVITEJA: HE CAN DO COMEDY V.GOOD.

SO, TOTALLY IN THIS RACE PRABHAS IS NO.1 HERO...SO KEEP IN MIND.

IF ANY MISTAKE AM SORRY..........! 

By : akbar    india

CHIRU PAWAN MAHES

By : SUBHAH    

PRABHAS has 100% capability to be at no.1 position,,,we know that;...

By : uyi    hyd

u know what is the meaning of hero?...ok see down

hero means he could have all things which a hero should have,,,
we know that in our tollywood,,they arew deciding by seeing recomandation,fathers approach//for example;pavan:he is mainly supported by his brother chiru,but chiru is not like that he became top by his own...RAMCHARAN:he also supported by his father,,he cannot comes up,
BALAKRISHNA also,,,,,
MAHESH also supported by his father krishna,,,after pokiri he changed as good hero,,,
PRABHAS he can not take any support of his uncle krishnamraju...just he introduced to film industry,,ntrjr also..
ok...finally.....hero means he will have handsome,height(choice),action,acting,physic,bodylanguage e.t.c;

in our tollywood these all kinds of contents got by only one hero.........i.e........nonothertan PRABHAS...

so no.1 hero is PRABHAS,,after him mahesh

1.prabhas
2.mahesh

By : fans    a.p

MAHESH IS NO.1
NAG IS NO.2
BUNNY IS NO.3

MAHESH IS MANYHITS
RAJAKUMARUDU,MURARI,YUVARAJU,OKKADU,ATADU,POKIRI)

PAVAN IS WORST
HE HAS ONLY ONE HIT(KUSSHI) 

By : vivek    india

mahesh is the top 

By : tej    vizag

mahesh is the top 

By : tej    vizag

ravi teja is number one hero in tollywood and he is andhra amithab U know that stupids 

By : tinku    hyderabad

PRABHAS IS ALL TIME BEST HERO.....HE IS NO.1
mahesh got pokiri only hit,okkadu hit,athadu avg.

PRABHAS.....

prabhas.........

prabhas...........

prabhas............... 

By : tytu    nuvvva

PRABHAS 

By : hkjkl    dgf

NTR can be treated as NO1 for his acting talent and fan following

By : rama krishna    hyderabad

rebalstar prabhas is no.1...billa going to rokz 

By : hgij    f

By : srinivas banana    

By : srinivas banana    

no doubt MAA PRABHAS IS NO1
REBEL STAR AND YOUNG REBEL STAR FANS.
RAJAM,SRIKAKULAM DIST. 

By : srinivas banana    hyd

prince mahesh babu is top one position 

By : naresh kumar    vizag,ap,india

I m a very big fan of chiru but he went into politics after him nagarjuna only 

By : Nag    Hyd, a.p, india

PRABHAS is no.1 heroooooooooo.....
prabhas

prabhas

prabhas

By : haaar    uyk

mahesh is no 1 undoubtedly ,his films business is not less than any bollywood hero
1how can you make prabhas no.1 hero he doesnt have any acting capacity and he doesnt have commercial stamina impossible
2pawan kalyan is good but not top hero he has no consistency in any sought commercially is great but dancing hands down
3jr.ntr no chance worst performer although has commercial success but he has to go a long way he is very young has to wait
4allu arjun is good hero and his business is not like no.1 hero he will do his best
5ram charan too early to say
6ram has talent and has to go on has future
i am not mahesh fan
100 days centers-compare to megastar in 100 days centres he is better than magastar also
175 days centers-far better than any other hero 63 centers for pokiri no one can get it
success rate is very good though he have more no of flops but the hit ones are more than so called no.1 heros movies
fans-i need not say anything andhra knows
admiration-bollywood heroes and north indians also admire him
foreign market-its far better than any telugu hero
commercial /corporate hero-corporate companies are very fond of him
mass image-has heavy image
class image-its super he is also multiplex,a ,b,c,d center hero
collection power-around 20 crores in first week
prints capacity-1200 prints to 1500 prints
business capacity-30-70 crores
audio market-around 5 crores
satelite-10 to 12 crores
video market-2 to 4 crores
now you decide who is no.1 hero in tollywood

By : ravi kiran    Hyderabad,andhrapradesh india

no 1 hero in telugu ntr 

By : sunil12a9    warangal

No doubt MaheshBabu will be the next No.1 in telugu film industry 

By : Pradeep    Gurgaon

PRABHAS is 100% capable of having no.1 qualities.
prabhas had all as body,physic,dance,acting,handsome,,,we know that,,
mahesh had only hair style,color,thats all..diologues with nouse.no dance.e.t.c;
jrntr had good dance,diologues,but not handsome r any
alluarjun had only dance.

so,PRABHAS is no.1 

By : tollywood    hyd

all eyes r on prabhas reballl starrrrrrr..
so prabhas is no.1 hero no doubt in that 

By : ashhhh    jjoooooo

all eyes r on prabhas reballl starrrrrrr..
so prabhas is no.1 hero no doubt in that 

By : ashhhh    jjoooooo

none other than POWERSTR PAWAN KALYAN 

By : rakesh    

i like PRABHAS & MAHESH BABU verymuch ,i will vote for these both they must be in top  

By : swetha    nandhigama ,AP,INDIA

By : mahesh babu    

i love PRABHAS,HE IS MOST HANDSOME WITH GOOD HEIGHT,HE IS NO.1
PRABHAS prabhas prabahs 

By : rekha    ongl

pavan kalyan is the king of tollywood and he is the no 1 of film industry 

By : tetrewt    ap

pawan is top hero of andra cinema 

By : ramnath    bangalore

mahesh babu is the ever no.1 hero of telugu film indrustry 

By : subhrajit acharya    j.s.pur,orissa,india

nagarjuna 

By : nithin    

By :     

PAWAN KALYAN IS NO 1 FOREVER 

By : Raghu    

MAHESHBABU 

By : MAHESH    VZG

Hi every one we know that from past 20 years venky is the seperate top hero of Tollywood and since then no one couldnt reach him he was same level as chiru but was always respected him as a senior but when it comes to style venky is style and style is venky he rocks and he is the akshay kumar of tollywood lets wish him to give much more entertainment to his world wide fans bangalore venky fans association  

By : Tinku    Bangalore Karnataka india

Hi every one we know that from past 20 years venky is the seperate top hero of Tollywood and since then no one couldnt reach him he was same level as chiru but was always respected him as a senior but when it comes to style venky is style and style is venky he rocks and he is the akshay kumar of tollywood lets wish him to give much more entertainment to his world wide fans bangalore venky fans association  

By : Tinku    Bangalore Karnataka india

The one n only VICTORY venkatesh 

By : mamatha    hyd

ram is the top 1 hero 

By : pooja    jm,jk

now mahesh was the top actor in the film industry,as aftr seeing pokiri,he had impressed all audiences of allclasses.he was the only actor , who got 7 nandi awards in just doing 13 films.his acting was imprressed and admired by bollywood's top actors like amitabh,sharukh etc..,. he is now the top hero in the tollywood. 

By : hasan    vijayawada,a.p,india

i think its not correct to compair naj and venki with the others since they r seniours. And if v compair the others i thibk jrNTR. Because he is having many tallents and dance is his strength and is can act in any character. The only drawback is that he dont hav much lady fans and i think he can get them in coming years. 

By : nani    vizag

By : venkatesh    bangalore

Ram charantej is the top hero in telugu industry 

By : mahesh Reddy    

its definitely PAWAN KALYAN.look jalsa and ATHIDI hasnt got much depth in story but difference is collections .that is the power of PAWAN .PAWAN rocks 

By : karthik    hyderabad

No doubt about it, Power star pawan kalyan is NO.1 Hero in Telugu Film Industry 

By : Tarakesh    Visakhapatnam

my opinion allu arjun is top hero of telugu. bcoz he is my best hero. i am a kannadiga. but i seen telugu films only allu arjun, prabhas, geneliya, iliyana.  

By : musthafa gadiyar    mangalore, karnataka, india

THE NO.1 IS GOES TO
ONE&ONLY SUPER STAR'S KRISNHAS
SON PRINCE SUPERSTAR MAHESH BABU

THE NO.2 IS YUVASAMRAT AKKENANI NAGARJUNA

By : vivek    ongole,a.p,india

pawan kalyan 

By : manoj    visakhapatnam,andhrapradesh&india

Allu Arjun 

By : Lankavijay    mumbai

power star is the king of tollwood for ever. 

By : vikthdk    hyderabad

pavan kalyan
ramcharan teja keka 

By : kumar    chennai

pavan kalyan
ramcharan teja keka 

By : kumar    chennai

prabhas is no.1 hero

his billa is v v gud mv,
he is  

By : tg    d

my favourite actor is prince the superstar mahesh babu.no one can come infront of him he is the mass of all classes v r expectin his movie mahesh rocking 

By : santosh    chennai tamilnadu india

my favourite actor is prince the superstar mahesh babu.no one can come infront of him he is the mass of all classes v r expectin his movie mahesh rocking 

By : santosh    chennai tamilnadu india

pawankalyan 

By : sami    hyd bad

once again NTR role the tollywood:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; 

By : bheema reddy    india

prabhas 

By :     

always chiranjeevi is top no1 in telugu film industry. mega star is the last number one for telugu films  

By : satyam    hyderabad

prabhas because he is a good actor

natural actor

he will involve himself in the acting as his real life.

by kommuri keerthi 

By : kommuri keerthi    india

1.maheshbabu
2.ram charan tej
3.pawan kalyan
4.jr.ntr
5.allu arjun
6.venkatesh n nagarjuna
7.ravi teja
8.balakrishna

accoring to the craze in tollywood audiences
(public support)

1.pawankalyan
2.mahesh
3.ntr
4.ram charan
5.venky n nag
6.raviteja
7.ballaya

acc to their remeneuration...

1.venky(nothing bad at all)
2.mahesh(nothing bad exc.his affair b4 mrge now its k coz married )
3.raviteja(he didnt hav such background to fullfil his character soo 3rd)
4.ram charan
5.alluarjun(a lot of gals in his lyf)
6.nag
7.balayya(
8.pawankalyan

acc..their characters in real lyf 

By : cherry    hyderabad

pawan kalyan ne no.1 . 

By : phani    

One And Only POKIRI======"""""MAHESH BABU """""

By : RAM    india

Teja

By : Pranava Teja    india

pawan is the best

By : satish    

prabas is top 1 hero 

By : vijay    andrapradesh

Arey Evadiki anna India Motham lo Dammu Unte KOMARAM PULI movie release roju movie release Cheyamanandi ra ..

OKe ayya ki Puttina Vaadu ithe, Dammu Unte release cheya manandi appudu CHuddam evadi Stamina Entho ...

Asalu Pawan Anna tho Veelaki Polika huh ...

Prabhas is No 2 ......
No 1 is Pawan ..
No 1 paina oka position untadi ..
God of Masses ...Chiranjeevi ..

Ippude REply cheyandi ...  

By : King of the Andhra    

1.CHIRU 2.VENKATESH 3.MAHESHBABU 4.PAVAN 5.PRABHAS 6.ALLUARJUN 7.NTR 8.NAG 9.BALAIAH 10.ALLARINARESH  

By : deekshith    tpt ,A.P

By : chowdary    guntur

ntr 

By : ravi    jhhui

Pavan kalyan is the NO.1 hero 

By :     

jr ntr,maheshbabu.most talentred actors 

By : chaitanaya    anantapur,ap,india

ravi teja is best

By : pra    

obviously mahesh and i think there's no reason to describe the reason behind it................ 

By : ajay    hyderabad

hai  

By : munna    hyd

By : vijay    

By : mahesh babu    

prabas is a top hero  

By : prakash    chennai,tamilnadu.india

power...power...power staaaaaaaar PAWANKALYAN 

By : parashuram    bhongir, gujarath

POWER STAR PAWAN KALYAN IS THE NUMBER ONE HERO IN TOLLYWOOD AFTER CHIRANJEEVI 

By : kiran    visakhapatnam

Jr.ntr is the real hero in telugu cinema industry erupu mahesh&pawan 

By : Srinivas    Nrt(town) guntur(dst)a.p

venky

By : saradhi    nandyal,a.p,india

By : prasad    

mahesh babu 

By : prasad    dubai

mahesh babu would be the top most hero,and in my opinion prabhas would be in second and latest hero ram would be in third place.whom it ever it may be but mahesh babu will be the top most for ever.because he was the prince of tollywood industry.prince prince prince.

By : naresh kulmar    hyderabad, AP, india

dudes, there is no comparosion to mahesh with anyone. we always like him & prabhas only has body without ____. he not even competes with ali as a hero. ali is much better than prabas. so kick prabh''. ONLY MEGESTAR CAN REACH HIM. but now

"PRINCE MAHESH" IS THE BEST

By : gals of andhra    india

ya pavan is no1 ,and mahesh no2 and ntr probebly 3 this my opinion. 

By : gopi    khammam

venkatesh is the top hero now 

By : naresh    andhrapradesh

i think pawan kalyan will be the number one ultimately...

those peolple jr.ntr and bala krishna dont have that much capacity. nandamuri gang ki anta scene ledu. 

By : srishravan    vijayawada

i thnk venkatesh is the top hero now 

By : naresh    andhrapradesh

I always support pavan kalyan. Because of collections. whether movier flop or hit distributors gets their money. 

By : sateesh    vizag

prabhas is greatest of all. 

By : karthik    india

JR.NTR IS THE NO.1 

By : devaraj    hyderabad,ap & india

pawan kalyan 

By : raj    

jrNTR isNO1 

By : venky/venky_conan@yahoo.com    

hai king this is varma i am huge fan of young rebal star you said that he has to be proved but he proved himself his frist movie his latest movie billa is an avearage film but it collect nearly 42cores and run 100 days in 15 centers. because of his huge following youth & mass i agree with you he is not at the top chair but he is at 2 position after mahesh any way thanks for your openian my prabhas . all the best .... varma

By : v.s.a.varma sagi    malikipuram,a.p

hai king this is varma i am huge fan of young rebal star you said that he has to be proved but he proved himself his frist movie his latest movie billa is an avearage film but it collect nearly 42cores and run 100 days in 15 centers. because of his huge following youth & mass i agree with you he is not at the top chair but he is at 2 position after mahesh any way thanks for your openian my prabhas . all the best .... varma

By : v.s.a.varma sagi    malikipuram,a.p

mahesh babu 

By : naresh    

appatiki eppatiki megastar is number one he is a legend in telugu film indurstry second is powen kalyan he is power star
am fan of chiru family  

By : thirupathi    hyderbad

pawan kalyan s d top hero of tollywood coz he s not anly a good actor also he s an fabalous director,he s d only hero in tollywood with different styles and talents. 

By : sairaj    vizag,(a.p)India

NTR is no.1 because he danceses exalently he deliver dailoghs extordnarly he is more than glamour his action is superb I will say every ones -points prabhas[no facefillings] mahesh[only ] pavan[] allu[better] ram charan[not at proved] if any thing wrong excus me 

By : ntr    hyd

NTR is no.1 because he danceses exalently he deliver dailoghs extordnarly he is more than glamour his action is superb I will say every ones -points prabhas[no facefillings] mahesh[only ] pavan[] allu[better] ram charan[not at proved] if any thing wrong excus me 

By : ntr    hyd

VENKATESH 

By : SRIHARI    AUTO NAGAR,HYD

junior ntr  

By : manikantarju    RAJAHMUNDRY

jr.ntr

By : kishore    hyderabad

By : sunil tpt    

By : sunil tpt    

pawankalyan will going to number one hero.because already proved himself that what was his stamina,and he had alot of fan following. 

By : pawankalyan    hyderabad

pawankalyan will going to number one hero.because already proved himself that what was his stamina,and he had alot of fan following. 

By : pawankalyan    hyderabad

power star is d best because hios films hit r flop his craze not at all decresing
his style song selection and very nice those who hate pavan personaly but they had a an expectations opf his movies

By : prasad    tirupaathi

By : pavan kalyan    

Jr.Ntr is the top hero after cheranjeev 

By : Avinash    Hyderabad,A.P, India

maheshbabu 

By : anudeep    vijayawada,a.p,india

ntr jr is definetly no 1 hero with no exception.he is the most talented among all including chiranjeevi. 

By : bhagath    banglore,karnataka,india

By : pawan kalyan    

only
hero with less than 50%flops

By : pawan kalyan    

1.pawan kalayan 

By : gfg    dgdg

By : santu    visaka

pawan kalyan is the number 1 hero now...... 

By : sampath    hyd, ap, india

jr.ntr secures top position 

By : mahesh    hyderabad

pawan garu no1 kojaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
prbhas no2 kojaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

NTR IS THE BEST HERO MAHESH,RAMCHARAN,ALLU ARJUN IS ALSO BEST HERO
ANNA

ANNA GARU IS THE BEST HERO OF TOLLYWOOD ,KAMAL HASAN IS THE SUPER HERO, PRAKASH RAJ HE CAN ROLE ANY THING 

By : kharsha97    vijayawada

power star is one nd only star in tollywood  

By : gautam    visakhapatnam

Pavan is the king of Tollywood 

By : Ananth    Hyd

pawan kalyan is the top hero for tollywood 

By : gurunathroyal    

Plz Remove Chiranjeevi,Nagarjuna,Balakrishna,Venkatesh.Bcoz There are seniors.Out of These four Nag and chiru are best.Coming to present Generation No Doubt Mahesh Babu is the No.1 Hero.After Mahesh Jr.NTR is Best Hero.Pawan kalyan is no.1 in Over acting.He didn't get even one award(Either Film Fare award,Nandi Award or any other Awards).Mahesh babu has got more than 5 film fare awards,2 Nandi Awards.NTR has got film fare awards for Aadi,Yamadonga.So PLZ remove This Hero Pawan kalyan From Telugu Industry. 

By : Vinay    Hyderabad,Andhra pradesh,India

1.He had performed all types of action.
2.JR NTR is the best hero at present because he had given bright future to directors.
3.He only acted as poranikam film.
4.he also got flops but bhe action in those films are excellent.
5.H proved him self as a best dancer,hero,comedian,poranikam film. JR NTR is the best hero of this generation.
THANK YOU.

By : saikumar    hyd,ap,INDIA

ITS NOT CORRECT.
THIS IS RIGHT.
1.PAWAN KALYAN
2.RAMCHARAN TEJ
3.MAHESH BABU
4.ALLU ARJUN
5.PRABHAS
6.VENKATESH
7.NAGARJUNA
8.JR.NTR
9.RAVI TEJA
10.SIDDARTH

THIS IS LATEST SURVEY . THIS IS TRUE. IT IS NOT MY OPINION. 

By : SWAMY    jangaon,A.P.&India

Pawan Kalyan is the Next Mega Star 

By : Ramesh Punna    Guntur

no.1 jr.n.t.r no.2.mahesh no.3prabhas no.4naga chaitanya n.t.r.is famous for all things and all records yama donga 50 days in 400 centres simhadri 100 days in 150 centres and 175 days in 50 centres four best actor awards this is the flashback now adurs creating the sensations 

By : srini vas gajuwaka    gajuwaka,vizag

Pawan kalyan and neat ram charan 

By : sateesh    vijayawada

There is so many talanted actors in tollywood.
But people is not seeing everybody as good hero.
i think so many people seeing hero CASTE.if he is his
CASTE then he is number one and he is his life.
but i am saying answer about this question
i like every actor in tollywood.but now a days
MAHESH BABU contains good behaviour like SR N.T.R AND
MEGASTAR CHIRANJEEVI.so i hope MAHESH will be the NUMBER ONE ACTOR in TOLLYWOOD.this is my opinion only.if i hurt anybody i am really sorry.i like mahesh babu behaviour so much. 

By : akHira    Hyderabad

There is so many talanted actors in tollywood.
But people is not seeing everybody as good hero.
i think so many people seeing hero CASTE.if he is his
CASTE then he is number one and he is his life.
but i am saying answer about this question
i like every actor in tollywood.but now a days
MAHESH BABU contains good behaviour like SR N.T.R AND
MEGASTAR CHIRANJEEVI.so i hope MAHESH will be the NUMBER ONE ACTOR in TOLLYWOOD.this is my opinion only.if i hurt anybody i am really sorry.i like mahesh babu behaviour so much. 

By : akHira    Hyderabad

mahesh is the best......prabhas is waste his,only hit was chatrapathi that to,with the help of rajamouli....mahesh is stylish,handsome and is acting is intense
"evvadu kodithe tollywood records break avuthayo vaade mahesh babu" 

By : pandu    hyderabad

By : siddhatha    hyderabad

pavan kalyan is the next top tollywood hero because of his grosses......eventhough mahesh has top fame. 

By : pavan kalyan    hyd,ap,india

Jr NTR

FOLLOWING REASONS
GOOD ACTING
GOOD DANCE
MASS FOLLOWING 

By : suresh    hyderabad

pawan kalyan 

By : hemu    india

i am supporting by mahesh babu and jr NTR 

By : sateesh    eluru

i am supporting by jr NTR 

By : lava kumar    nellore

Annaiah Pawan kalyan top1 hero athanhki potiga evvaru vachina odipotharu ravaddu 

By : Pavan kalyan    Karimnagar AP india

My favorite heros is chiranjeevi, pawan kalyan, ram charan teja & allu arjun. 

By : VINAY  

HYDERABAD,A.P.,INDIA

By :     

may be mahesh r prabhs 

By : vijju    viz

haiiii every one. up 2 nw i thought mahesh has most follwing dan prabhas even iam prabhas fan y bcz my frnds had all d time fight with me wen diz topic raises mostly in our clz bus. dey r 3 iam single . bt nw as i saw all d reply,s of above nw i came 2 know iam correct while choosing prabhas bcz he got mre votes dan others. it proves dt HE IS NO : 1. nd nw iam saying hai 2 all prabhas fans nd suporters bt i did't say thanq y bcz we r fnds nw okkkk nd i says all d best 4 other hero fans.
4M
VIIJU 

By : vijju    viz,slr

pavan kalyan be the no.1 bcoz the one and only one hero who was getting double hatrick in telugu industry,there is a stamina for him to become the no.1 

By : bangaram boys    hyd

Venkatesh

By : srinu    HYDERABAD

NTR.Jr is a perfect man in tollywood,

he was got a own image in tollywood,

all are know about ntr is perfect actor means a man with acting+dance+performence is excellent compared to any younghero in tollywood.

he was alredy proved as a class, mass actor.

class-student no.1
mass-simhadri,yamadonga.

action-aadhi,rakhi,yamadonga.

because my vote to NTR.Jr. 

By : brahmaiah.p    guntur,andhra,india

Mahesh Babu 

By : Mahesh Reddy Kallu    LONDON, UK

The great hero ram charan teja in telugu industry  

By : SAI KRISHNA INTETI    VIJAYAWADA, ANDHRA, INDIA

No : 1 MAHESH................ 

By : vijay    Hyd

pawan kalyan 

By : vijay    hyd, a.p, india

Pawan is number one after Him Ram Charan teja. 

By : Chandu    India

Pawan is number one after Him Ram Charan teja. 

By : Chandu    India

my vote is mahesh 

By : srikanth danda  

ponduru

pawan kalyan 

By : venya     hyderabad,ap,india

prbhas 

By : shashi    

By : kartheek    

JR.NTR 

By : Naveen Ratakonda    Hyderabad

pawankalyan is the top hero 

By : anil    warangal

By : mahesh    gunter,andhrapradesh,india

ha in my opinion after chiru the top possition definetely goes to MAHESH becaz he is d most charming hero than all others.he introduce a new style of acting with small dialogues and with good expressions.no dought he is the present superstar. 

By : saidulu    hyderabad

ramcharan is the number one hero in telugu film industry because the previous records are break....... 

By : ENUKONDA CHINNA    hyderabad,andhra pradesh,india

Jr.ntr is the no.1 hero because he can play any type of role, which is not possible to the other heros in the present generation 

By : Niru    Andhra

as per the heroes performances of tollywood my choice as per the performance character action box office and fan following as under
1.pavan kalyan 2. Mahesh babu 3.Ramcharan teja 4.jr.ntr 5. allu arjun 6.Raviteja
7.Prabhas 8. Ram 9.Gopichand
10.Siddarda

Old heroes like nagarjun balayya venkatesh mohanbabu rajasekhar may retire shortly to give chance to new comers,so that jeneration gap is. 

By : rangarajan    bangalore

By : yt    

pawan kalyan is next no1 hero because of huge fans 

By : k sunil kumar    tirupathi

JR.Ntr is the top hero in tollywood...

->his dance amazing......

->action good......

->dialogue delivery superb....

->i think he is the king tollywood...now!!!!!!!! 

By : ravi    tirupati,ap,india

he has the great personality in telugu heros and he looks like so nice 

By : prasad    vijayawada

hi, i support jr.ntr as no.1 hero. he is the person able to do dance, action, fights and dailogue deliveries.he can able to act in love, action films and now his personality suits to all types of films 

By : ravikishore    visakhapatnam

my feeling is \
NTR
PAVAN
PRABAS
MAHESH
SIDDARTH

and remaining all are waste 

By : soumya    kanpur

Definetely prabhas is the no.1
He isthe Badsha of tollywood 

By : dhansinganandanjai    tirupathi,a.p,India

By : rama raju    

By : rama raju    

By : ram charan teja    indua

PRABHAS hs al the features required to become next top hero....
MAHESH stands next to him.........
JR NTR is the last its better if he is a dance master than a hero he doesnt look like a hero......... 

By : varun    hyderabad

mahesh babu will be no1 in tolly woo no doubt..............becausein giving options also u hav placed mahesh babu name first tat it self indicates he is no1........ 

By : anilsaxena    bangolre

pawan kalyan is the top hero of the tollywood undoubtedly...
because no one can acting like him and he is the rolemodel of youth ... so he is the no1 in tollywood 

By : ravindra goru   

visakhapatnam

mahesh babu 

By : sudheer    visakhapatnam,andhra pradesh,india

I SHIVANI VALASA.
I WANT TO TELL WHO IS THE BEST BEST ACTORS IN TELUGU FILMS.
I THINK SO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, PRABHAS IS THE GOOD GOOD GOOD ACTOR IN TELUGU FILMS.
BECAUSE:-
1.HE IS NICE IN TALKING.
2.HE IS THE BEST BEST BEST IN DANCING OF COURSE IN PERFORMING ALSO.
3.I JUST LOVED THE DANCE DONE BY PRABHAS IN ALL FILMS.
4.I AM A BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG FANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN OF PRABHAS.
5.IF HE IS NOT A GOOD ACTOR I AND HIS FANS WOULD ENCOURAGE HIM TO DO IN TELUGU FILMS NICELY,EXCELLENTLY AND TO PERFORM NICELY OF ALL THE TELUGU ACTORS.
I THANK YOU FOR THIS WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY.
YOUR BIG FAN,
SHIVANI VALASA. 

By : shivani    Hyderabad,a.p,india

i go with mahesh babu 

By : pruthvi teja    hyderabad

MAHESH BABU
RAM CHARAN
ALLU ARJUN
PRABHAS
JR. NTR
PAWAV KALYAN

By : saibaba    ELURU, ANDHRA PRADESH

jr ntr is no.1 

By : ravi    

i hope to be frankly speaking . mahesh will be the next megastar .there are chances too . but after pokiri he has so much of star dom . and also he is capable of attracting youth and girls very much .but i dont like his action .i like his seriousness nothing more . but there are few chances to ntr and ramcharan too .charan is trying to prove . and ntr has already proved .but he has very proud .thats y he cant chase them .if he deviate from his grand fathers aside .he will be alrightt. already charan has proved alot in dance action seriousness in magadheera . some how he should improve in dialog delivery .bunny and siddrdth are altime favourites to all types of audience especially family and youth .  

By : anudeep    andhrapradesh

ntrjr is tollywood top nd no1 hero
because he has ability to do all types of acting skills like sentiment action comedy etc

if his next movie hits then he wil be a no1 

By : satishp    guntur,ap,india

Only One Number one for ever ,that is Mega Star Chiranjeevi ,chiranjeevi,chiranjeevi,chiranjeevi
From one to Ten Position .He is CHIRU
No one in this film industry can come near to him. 

By : srinivas    vijayawada,andhra&india

Only One Number one for ever ,that is Mega Star Chiranjeevi ,chiranjeevi,chiranjeevi,chiranjeevi
From one to Ten Position .He is CHIRU
No one in this film industry can come near to him. 

By : srinivas    vijayawada,andhra&india

ram charan teja 

By : subbu    

By : ntr jr    

obviously power star pawan kaylan is no.1 

By : yaswanth    hyderabad,ap,india

prabhas top hero. 

By : vikram    

I FEEL THE BEST HERO OF TELUGU FILM INDUSTRY IS VICTORY VENKATESH 

By : sharvani    chennai

Mahesh is No.1  

By :     

pavankalyan 

By : saidi    andrapradesh

prabhas is no.1 hero
no one can catch him 

By : manohar    guntur,a.p

jr ntr is only no1 hero in tollywood industry 

By : seenu    

By : hanish    

allu arjun 

By : anjali    india

aa list raasina vadevadu ....??? ramcharan tej and allu arjun yekkada????..... aa list lo ite.... "POWERSTAR" PAVAN KALYAN.... pavan tarvatha.... RAMCHARANTEJ.... 

By : praveen    palasa

aa list raasina vadevadu ....??? ramcharan tej and allu arjun yekkada????..... aa list lo ite.... "POWERSTAR" PAVAN KALYAN.... pavan tarvatha.... RAMCHARANTEJ.... 

By : praveen    palasa

i love ramcharan 

By : nandini    india

By : CHISTY    

Pavan kalyan is defenitely the top hero in tollywood, he is the only hero to give 7 successive hit movies, though some of his last movies did not got success, but each of his movies brought got good collections to the producers, that is the stamina of power star, every hit movie will get collections, but even average movie of pavan kalyan gets collections equal to hit movies of other heros.So pavan kalyan is the no 1 hero 

By : CHISTY    Vizag

pawankalyan bcoz allmost all of his films are superhits and it is proved that he can do any type of role....... 

By : vijay    hyd45 ,ap

jr ntr is no. 1 in tollywood 

By : pawan kalyan    ap,india

It's none other than ntr jr. east or west h's the best 

By : ram charan    ap,india

Mahesh Babu is the top hero and super star in tollywood  

By : B.Narasimharao    chennai

mahesh is the superstar and he is the number one hero,,there is no doubt... 

By : ram    atp,andhra,india

pawan is no1 

By : sandeepjatla    chennai

No doubt Pavan kalyan
Next top hero Ram charan 

By :     

only one RAM CHARAN TEJA 

By : remo    mumbai

mahesh is top hero in tollywood 

By : ravikanth    hyd

i think prabhas is in top.......... 

By : pavan    hyd

prabhas is the top hero 

By : guest    

ASSALU ADDE ADAGALSINA PRASNA?

BEST

MAHESH IS NO.1
RAMCHARAN NTR,ALLU ARJUN,NAG,PRABASH KUDA

WASTE

NBK,PAVAN KALYAN ALIAS PK

CHIRU.RAVITEJA IS AVERAGE 

By : vivek    ongole,ap,india

Jr. NTR is upcoming Top Hero.

He is No. 1 

By : Bhaskar    hyderabad

I think ntr.jr will be no.1.because his skills is exellent. 

By :     

nag is top.he is evergreen 

By : bharat    vizag

pavan no 1 nobody can reach him 

By : pavan kalyan    ap madana palli

RAVITEJA will b in top position after CHIRU ..............just get out ...........?
there is only future for RAVITEJA.... 

By : chanti    hyderabad

maheshbabu is the top hero of telugu film industries 

By : subramanyam    karnataka

pawankalyan
mahesh
prabhas
siddhardh
ntr

By : king    vjz india

By : Nani    Nellore

maheshbabu 

By : UPENDER RAO DANDA    London

pavan no 1 hero 

By : venkey    ap

pawan kalyan is no 1 in telugu industry  

By : arun    hyd,a.p,india

1.maheshbabu
2.ram charan tej
3.pawan kalyan
4.jr.ntr
5.allu arjun
6.venkatesh n nagarjuna
7.ravi teja
8.balakrishna

accoring to the craze in tollywood audiences
(public support)

1.pawankalyan
2.mahesh
3.ntr
4.ram charan
5.venky n nag
6.raviteja
7.ballaya

acc to their remeneuration...

1.venky(nothing bad at all)
2.mahesh(nothing bad exc.his affair b4 mrge now its k coz married )
3.raviteja(he didnt hav such background to fullfil his character soo 3rd)
4.ram charan
5.alluarjun(a lot of gals in his lyf)
6.nag
7.balayya(
8.pawankalyan

acc..their characters in real lyf 

By : cherry    hyderabad

powar star rockzzzzzzzzzzzzz 

By : chetan    bellary,karnataka,india

mega power star ramcharan teja 

By :     

nest telugu superstar tiger son of tiger ramcharan only 

By : faroor ansar    bangalore karnataka

Entra ee godava?
Inka No.1 No.2 entra. Adi Eppudo break ayyani.
We can not rate them
Evvaru innovative ga act chestu manchi stories chestaro vallaki matram future, janam adaristaru.
Fans 1 week matram adinchagalaru. Janam matrame ekkuvamandi chostaru. 

By : ABHIMANI    

I go wid NTR.. no doubt he z ultimate star 2day in tollywood

becoz he has so many qualities 2 become NO.1

king of dance
king of fights
king of action
king of dialogues
king of masses
king of tollywood

no doubt

king of south 

By : cnu    hyderbad,ap & india

No-1 acctor is 1 and only Prince Mahesh babu 

By : vamshi    hyd,ap,india

Prince Mahesh Babu 

By : abhishek    hyd,ap,india

Prince Mahesh Babu 

By : abhishek    hyd,ap,india

Pawan Kalyan 

By : Naveen    India

jr.ntr 

By : varun    vijayawada

Mahesh babu 

By : Mahee    Andhrapradesh

Chiru,venki,naag,balaiah,mahesh,jr.ntr,pavankalyan,raviteja,prabas,allu arjun. 

By : Ravi    Hyd

allu arjune is best hero. 

By : malay    pune

Allu arjun is the superstar in telugu.He is not only a good actor but also a good dancer  

By : Rahul.A    calicut,kerala

Allu arjun is the superstar in telugu.He is not only a good actor but also a good dancer  

By : Rahul.A    calicut,kerala

VENTESH IS MY FAVOURITE HERO EVER IN MY LIFE MY AIM IS TO MEET HIM ONCE IN MY LIFE.IM PRAYING GOD FOR THE CHANCE.MAY GOD BLESS ME.  

By : ANUDEEP.M     HYCERABAD

By : allu arjun    

who is the top most heroes in the cine field atmost in tollywood

By : satish    ongole

is JR NTR 

prabhas 

By : anji    

pawan kalyan is the no 1 hero.because of huge fans.........

By : sunil    india

ntr is best in tolly wood  

By : ash    gnt

By : Chak    

Noneother than Mahesh 

By : Chak    

hfhgfh 

By : dvpr    hgffh

NTR is the NO.1 hero for ever............NO BODY CAN REACH HIM.. 

By : bhanu prasad    

jr ntr has the energy to become a top hero in tollywood
and he is too young thats y he has a enough time to maitain his career well
and his dance is amazing when we compared to anyother hero in our tollywood and he has a tremendous mass image after chiru and it is already proved
and he can be challenges to any type of charecter like pouranikam and
if we comes to mahesh he has not at all strngh to do powerfull charecters  

By : satish    anantapur,Ap,india

1.prabhas
2.arjun
3.siddharth
4.ram charan
5.venkatesh 

By : shiva    kkd

By : N.GIRIPRASAD    chitoor, andhrapradesh, india

always no1 is chiru next alluarjun next pavan next charan these are the best heros

By : sandeep    

always no1 is chiru next alluarjun next pavan next charan these are the best heros

By : sandeep    

jr ntr is the top most hero in tollywood 

By : krishna kondepati    VIJAYAWADA,andhrapradesh,india

pawan is the no:1 hero in tollywoood 

By : sandeepjatla    kakinada

i feel siddhu is the best one. he does his actings sooo good, i just love the way he talks n of course his cute innocent looks, especially in Bommarillu. Siddhu ante naku chalaa ishtam. 

By : Chitrita    India

By : raghu    

in my opinion regarding mahesh is the best actor for whole film industry 

By : raghu    hyd

By : NTR jr    guntur

hey no one today takes suspence thriller
script
they want sme entertainment ok
hey i also trying to get chance in film direction
can we both rty on it if u dnt mine
i also trying to that
if u intersted in me we can each try
reply me ur ecison to my email adress  

By : vamsi    guntur

prabhas 

By : madhu    ap

i would rate charming star srikanth as the number one hero for 2009 and wish he would continue the same position in coming years.HAPPY NEW YEAR SRIKANTH 

By : mahesh    secunderabad,andhrapradesh,india

Looks Rankings:

1. Mahesh
2. Jr.NTR (If you want to find out this watch NTR's Yamadonga or Kantri or else watch Adurs)
3. Pavan Kalyan
4. Prabhas
5. Allu Arjun
6. Ram charan

(we can not compare venki, nag, balayya and chiru with young heroes. They already proved themselves and they r exceptional. Really Telugu Film Industry should be proud for having such talented heroes)

Dailogues: Ikkada reply ichina prati okkariki telsu at present telugu cinema industry lo unna heroes lo dialogues cheppe satta okka Jr NTR ke undi ani (migata vallu chepthe assalu power undadu).
Dailogues ante NTR prati movie lo choodochu. If you want watch any movie of NTR definitely you will come to know that he is the best.

Dailogues Rankings:

1. Jr. NTR

And i dont feel like including others atleast for comparision in this list as they dont deserve to be in this category.
But i would say,

2. Pawan Kalyan
3. Mahesh
4. Allu & Ram charan

Dance:

As all knows,

1. Allu Arjun & Jr NTR
2. Ram Charan (After his steps in Magadheera)
3. Prabhas
4. Pawan Kalyan.
5. Mahesh

Acting: (emotion, drama, comedy .............)

1. Pawan Kalyan, Jr. NTR
2. Mahesh
3. Allu Arjun
4. Prabhas
5. Ram Charan (Only two films got released til no so he has to prove)

So if we consider on an average the final ratings would be:

1. Jr. NTR
2. Pawan Kalyan
3. Mahesh
4. Allu Arjun
5. Ram charan

Inka chala mandi youth heros unnaru Ram, Gopichand etc etc but they cannot become top in any case as they are avg in all the categories and also they dont have much fan following.

Inka super seniors ki vaste

1. Sr. NTR
2. Akkineni Nageswara Rao
3. Krishna
4. Sobhan Babu

Seniors:

1. Chiranjeevi
2. Balakrishna
3. Venkatesh and Nagarjun

This is what I feel... Any comments with out any fanatism are accepted. And I am ready to discuss on this if you can prove that what i feel is wrong.

By : pavan    Guntur,Ap,India

By : JYGDYGYFHJHU    

allu arjun 

By : sumanta    

PAWAN KALYAN IS ALWAYS NO1 IN TOLLY WOOD HISTORY. TOLLY WOOD LO
HEROISM CORRECT GA CHUPINCHEDHI OKKA PAWAN KALYAN MAATHRAME.
1.POWER STAR- PAWAN KALYAN
2.SUPERSTAR - MAHESH BABU
3.YOUNG TIGER- Jr.NTR
4.YOUNG REBLE STAR- PRABHAS
5.MEGA POWERSTAR- RAMCHARAN
6.VICTORY - VENKATESH
7.KING - NAGARJUNA
8.YUVARATHNA - BALAKRISHNA
9.STYLISH STAR - ALLU ARJUN
10.CRAZY STAR- RAVITEJA 

By : RUKESH    TIRUPATI

PRABHAS (OR MAHESH BABU) IS NO 1 FUTURE HERO 

By : VASU    hyderabad

director rajamouli is the top one hero in our telugu industry....because he knows pulse of youth....and children also thats why he making his next movie maryada ramanna...with sunil...who will dare to shoot that movie with sunil...thats why he is a real hero...if any hero whose are mentioned above should evem try...any social movies.....and finally chiru is my real hero.....and nxt prabhas 

By : chiranjeevi    hyd

director rajamouli is the top one hero in our telugu industry....because he knows pulse of youth....and children also thats why he making his next movie maryada ramanna...with sunil...who will dare to shoot that movie with sunil...thats why he is a real hero...if any hero whose are mentioned above should evem try...any social movies.....and finally chiru is my real hero.....and nxt prabhas 

By : chiranjeevi    hyd

it is absolutely jr.ntr as no one has such excellent and fluent dialouge and dance.
senior ntr has excellent dialouge delivery and chiru has excellent dance and jr.ntr has both combination so surely jr.ntr is the next star of andhra 

By : venkat    

mahesh will be the top 

By : chandu    vijaywada

jr.ntr 

By :     

jr.ntr 

By :     

jr.ntr 

By :     

jr.ntr 

By :     

jr.ntr 

By :     

pawankalyan is best hero

By : shiva    khammam

MAHESH IS THE NO.1
AND NO ONE ELSE
ANTE REST ALL WASTE ANI KADU BUT
NO ONE CAN BE A COMPETER FOR HIM 

By : raj    vsp

By : prashanth    hydearabad ANDHRA PREDESH INDIA

gopichand is the best actor 

By : saranya    chennai,tamilnadu,india

gopichand is the best actor 

By : saranya    chennai,tamilnadu,india

prabhas is sooooooooo cool, hottttttttt

he is the top heros in toolywood now & ju.ntr is the next

By : sai     chittoor

By : ututu    

ram cheran 

By : vijay    rjy

ntr obiously 

By : g sai    india

ntr junior obiously 

By : g sai    india

ntr 

By : chowdary    vijyawada

1.PawanKalyan
2.RamCHaranTej
3.MaheshBabu
4.Jr.NTR
5.RaviTeja 

By : PAWAN-S    vijayawada

victory venkatesh is number1 becuase he take good story and bangalore side more girls and ladies,young boys students like venky so venky is always no1

gunjur,varthur 

By : satish.gs    

victory venkatesh is number1 becuase he take good story and bangalore side more girls and ladies,young boys students like venky so venky is always no1

gunjur,varthur 

By : satish.gs    

pawan kalyan is the best hero & Allu Arjun also 

By : ananda    

Hey,

this is the wrong question.
you have to add chiru also. 

By : prasad    Hyderabad

pawan kalyan 

By : akhil    

the number one hero of tfi is "POWER STAR PAWAN KALYAN"
THEN FOLLOWED BY
2)MAHESH
3)PRABHAS
4)RAVITEJA
5)ALLU ARJUN
5)JR NTR and
6)RAM CHARAN 

By : kiran kumar    india

the number one hero of tfi is "POWER STAR PAWAN KALYAN"
THEN FOLLOWED BY
2)MAHESH
3)PRABHAS
4)RAVITEJA
5)ALLU ARJUN
5)JR NTR and
6)RAM CHARAN 

By : kiran kumar    india

Chiranjeevi is the top hero, but he entered in to politics , now to reach chiru position, a hero who dance well, acting well, i think jr.ntr will occupy chiru position  

By : Harikiran    Tirupati

Ntr 

By : Harikiran    Tirupati

YOUNG HEROS WITH ALL SKILLS
1 ALLU ARJUN
2 Jr. NTR
2 MAHESH BABU
4.RAMCHARAN TEJ

MIDDLE AGE HEROS

1.RAVITEJA
2.PAWAN KALYAN
3.PRABHAS

AGED HEROS

1.VENKATESH
2.NAGARJUNA
3.BALAKRISHNA 

By : gangadhar    bangalore karnataka india

RE BABU MEMU NANDAMURI FANSE KANI NUVVU NAIDU KANUKA BALAKRISHNA
ANTI THEGA POGIDESTHUNNAVU OKA DIALOGUE DELIVERY SARIGA RADHU OKA ACTION RADHU PEDDA HERO ANTUNNAVU NAKU THELISI ANNI ANGLE LONU HERO ANTE OKA ALLU ARJUN YOU CANNOT COMPARE 

By : THE BOND    BANGALORE

ntr is no.1 all types are roczzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 

By : ravi    guntur,ap,ind

hello friends...

enduku anavasaramga discussions?
andariki telisina fact e kada...

ANNA CHIRANJEEVI king of tollywood...
na uddesamlo atane best actor...
annani beat chese actor raledu raledu kuda...

CHIRU the best.

migatavallu edo tanani reach avvataniki try cheste chalu... 

By : shravan    hyderabad

I think Allu Arjun is the best hero in tollywood at present.cinema is all about entertainment and performance.he is the best performer in dance,fights,and acting.he makes audience to sit in their seats throughout the movie.thats what any audience require 

By : satya    visakhapatnam,andhra pradesh,india

ntr is the become top1..
now is mahesh babau
after 2 years surely ntr is ruling toolywood 

By : kittu    ap

ntr is the become top1..
now is mahesh babau

ntr is the become top1..
now is mahesh babau

ntr is top in toolywood 

By : raja    ap

NTR is the no.1 because he do any type of role. dilauges super, dance exellant,fights super,acting super. 

By : kumar    ygr, AP,India

pawankalyan
maheshbabu
ramcharantej
jrntr
prabhas

By : rahul    vizag,ap,ndia

BABU
NEAR NIKHIL SAI INTERNATIOMAL
HYDERABAD ROAD NIZAMABAD
ANDRA PRADESH INDIA

By : BABU    NIZAMABAD (A.P)INDIA

By :     

pooku la unnavu 

By : venki    

ntr jr 

By :     

MAHESH BABU IS ALWAYS NO.1 

By : RAJESH    INDIA

mahesh babu is the top heroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

By : mahesh    hyderabad

JrNTR 

By : pavankumar    anantapur,andhrapradesh,india

pawan ...he is only eligible for no 1 

By : sudheer    tirupathi

dcv 

By : ddf    vdvdcv

no one in tolly wood good actor 

By : gggggg    rrrrrrr

Hi Venkatesh 

By : chandrasekhar  

AP

veelu evaru karu......support tho vachina valu evaru top Place LO ela untaru ......Pawan kalyan,Mahesh,J.NTR,Prabhas veelnanta support tho vachina valey ....E support lekhunda cine industry lo kastapadi paiki vachina hero "RAVITEJA"ippudu manchi image tho una Hero "RAVITEJA"

Ravi Teja is the Best Hero................. 

By : M.ANILKUMAR    Tirupati

Mahesh Babu
Pawan kalyan
NTR. jr
Nagarjuna
Venkatesh
Siddharth
Prabhas

veel anta Top place ela untaru veelu emaina Kasta padi piakivachinavala enti..........Cine industry lo kastapadi piaki vachinavalalo chiranjeevi,Srikanth & Raviteja.....Present Chiru Politics lo unaru Inka manchi image tho una Hero RAVITEJA........Raviteja is correct.....in Top Place.... 

By : Kranthi    Prodootur

allu arujun 

By : sathish    chennai,tamilnadu & india

no dout pawan kalyan why means is a no.1 openings his film compare to other heros no dout pawan zindabad 

By : ashok kumar    vijayawada, a.p india

ram charan teja 

By : rajesh    

PAWAN KALYAN IS ALWAYS TOP ONE HERO IN TELUGU FILM INDUSTRY.I AM VERY EAGER TO SEE PULI. 

By : suresh    andhrapradesh

super star prince mahesh is ever top after chiru.remuneration will say who is the top 

By : sravan    guntur

By : venkatesh    

jrntr is the best hero  

By : ntr    rjy ,ap , india

jrntr is the best hero  

By : ntr    rjy ,ap , india

venkatesh and nag are best

By : chakradhar    

NTR IS BEST BECAUSE HE HAS CAPABILITY OF BREAKING RECORDS LIKE YAMADONGA SIMHADRI AADI
TELUGU RECORDS
MAGADHEERA (ONLY BECAUSE OF MOULI)
ARUNDHATHI(THE STORY)
POKIRI(LUCK)
SIMHADRI(ACTION OF NTR)

By : harish    

jr. ntr is a no.1 because jr.ntr can do all characters . pavan,charan,all arjun,mahesh are waste persons. prabas is also good actor .

NO.1 JR.NTR
NO.1 JR.NTR
HERO ANTE NATANA CHUDU JR.NTR CAN DO  

By : krishna yadav    hyd

mahesh babu 

By : janaas    sri lanka

Maheshbabu 

By : Rudrakumar    visakhapatnam

MAHES BABU top in telugu 

By : ramana    amalapuram,ap,india

iam one of the best enaliser on telugu film industry

i think top heros of new generation

top 1 Power Star pawan kalyan (opening collection toper in south indian film indusrty)

top 2 young tiger jr.ntr (dance and dialogues)

top 3 Prince Mahesh (looking fair)

top 4 Stylish star Allu Arjun(almost all pictures hit)

top 5 Ravi teja

top 6 Prabhas

here iam not telling about Ram charan because he becoming top hero in telugu film industry 

By : ravikiran    rajahmundry

By : harish    Kakinada, Andhra , india

Ntr 

By : harish    Kakinada, Andhra , india

By : gr ntr    

ntrj.r is the best hero in tollywood 

By : balaji    rjy ,ap , india

powerstar pawan kalyan is the NO:1 

By : sandeep jatla    chennai

Mahesh babu 

By :     

nagarjuna 

By : shiva    Bangalore

allu arjun 

By : sudhakar    

mahesh 

By : sashank    kakinada

fsdd 

By : ramanji    

I hope the tolly wood no 1 rank,After MEGASTAR, goes to Pawan,becoz of his charizma and unique manarism,no one can perform in that fashion even for 20 more years from now and no one performed till now,he is an everlasting sensation despite of his failures,no actor ever maintained that craze(even MEGASTAR) even in failures . his movies still had great expectations all over AP. 

By : Santhosh    Karimnagar

Top Heros of Telugu Industry are:

1.Pawan Kalyan

2. Mahesh Babu

3. Allu Arjun

4. Ram Charan

5. Prabhas

6. Jr. NTR

By : Mahesh    Hyderabad

By : pavan    

what about allu arjun the number one dancer
ill go for him 

By : mahender    

don't think all.
i'll say the real rating list of heroes.

1.MAHESH BAB
2.RAVI TEJA
3.PRABHAS
4.JR. NTR
5.PAWAN KALYAN 

By : janaas    sri lanka

DON'T THINK ALL.
I'LL SAY THE REAL RATING LIST.
1.MAHESH BABU
2.RAVI TEJA
3.PRABHAS
4.JR NTR
5.PAWAN KALYAN 

By : JANAAS    SRI LANKA

balakrishna 

By : suresh    vijayawada

pavan kalayan was the top hero in tollywood
next ram charan will occupy the top position
no change in this position 

By : vijay    eluru a.p india

NTR IS BEST 

By : ganesh    anakapalli

1.allu arjun
2.maheshbabu
3.ram charan tej
4.ntr
5.pavankalyan 

By : rajashekear reddy    hyderbad,india

mahesh is only alternative for top position. 

By : A.RAJESH    

mahesh is only alternative for top position. 

By : A.RAJESH    

Pawan Kalyan 

By : veerababu    Hyderabad

no doubt it's prince mahesh babu 

By :     

pavan kalyan is top

By : bhanu    hyd

and for your info allu arjun is way better than ntr and mahesh(compare adhurs by ntr, athithi by mahesh and arya 2 by arjun!) they are no way close to him!!

and finally, ram charan has broken all the record leaving him the sole contender for the first place!! if you havent watched the movie, magadheera, watch it!! 

By : kamma    india

ITS ALLU ARJUN DUNIYA 

By : rudresha    bangalore

allu arjun is better than prabhas. prabhas is only good in height personality there is no acting,attraction. 

HELLOW...EVERYBODY..WE ALL KNOW WHO IS GOOD AT LOKING,HANDSOME,ACTING EVERYTHING....NONOTHER THAN REBELSTAR PRABHAS.. WE AGREE WITH PRABHAS

PRABHAS
PARBHAS
PRABHAS
PRABAHS
PRABHAS
PRABHAS
P
R
A
B
H
A
S
P
R
A
B
H
A
S

P R A B H A S P R A B H A S

P R A B H A S

RE BELSTAR

PRABHAS
PRABHAS 

By : ravi    vij

By :     

pawan 

By :     

pawan kalyan 

By : chacha    andhra pradesh

NO DOUBT AT ALL THE UPCOMING TOP HERO " PRABHAS"...............
HE IS REAL REBAL STAR........ HERO KI MEANING ANTE PRABHASE.............
PRABHAS
PRABHAS....
PRABHAS..... 

By : kiran kumar    sathupaly,andhrapradesh,india

pawan  

By : pavani    

i think tollywood best hero pavan kalyan because its name as a power that was pavan..... and next i think now best ramcharan tej its a very good actor next gen. 

By : PAWAN KALYAN    hyderabad

ramcharen tej

By : sai    

By :     

tollywood no 1 hero prabhas now and never 

By : suresh varma    yanam hyd

prabhas 

By : munna    

where is allu arjun  

By : wings    bangalore

Mahesh babu best hero 

By : siddu    Bangalore

in tollywood top fan follower was pawan kalyan  

By : kiran    rajahmundry

ntr 1st 

By : babu    hyd

ntr 1st 

By : babu    hyd

mahesh is the best hero of the decade  

By : sudheer    vijayawada

pawan kalyan
mahesh babu
Ram charan tej
junior ntr
prabhas
raviteja
alluarjun

POWER STAR - PAVAN KALYAN
SUPER STAR - MAHESH BABU
MEGA POWER STAR- RAM CHARAN TEJ
YOUNG REBLE STAR - PRABHAS
YUVARATHNA - BALAKRISHNA
YOUNG TIGER - JUNIOR NTR
VICTORY - VENKATESH
CRAZY STAR - RAVITEJA
STYLLISH STAR - ALLUARJUN
KING - NAGARJUNA 

POWER STAR - PAVAN KALYAN
SUPER STAR - MAHESH BABU
MEGA POWER STAR- RAM CHARAN TEJ
YOUNG REBLE STAR - PRABHAS
YUVARATHNA - BALAKRISHNA
YOUNG TIGER - JUNIOR NTR
VICTORY - VENKATESH
CRAZY STAR - RAVITEJA
STYLLISH STAR - ALLUARJUN
KING - NAGARJUNA 

maheshbabu 

By : satishbabu    yanam

pavan kalyan 

By : vijay    

By :     visakhapatnam

yes Mahesh babu is the top position hero in telugu 

By : Raj    ap

yes Mahesh babu is the top position hero in telugu 

By : Raj    ap

By :     

By :     

pawankalyan best hero and No.1 Hero  

By : raju    hyderabad,andhrapradesh,india

pawan kalyan is the only top hero in the tolly wood..He still has a very good fan following than others.. 

By : Harsha    melbourne

By : indra    

Pavankalyan is the top hero in tollywood,any dought? 

By : Bejawada    pithapuram

nagarjuna 

By : joshuva    

By : indu    

1.pawankalyan
2.maheshbabu
3.jr.ntr
4.prabhas
5.all arjun
6.ramcharan tej
7.raviteja
8.gopichand
9.ram
10.naga chaitanya 

By : vijaydovari    vijayawada,ap,india

1.pawankalyan
2.maheshbabu
3.jr.ntr
4.prabhas
5.all arjun
6.ramcharan tej
7.raviteja
8.gopichand
9.ram
10.naga chaitanya 

By : vijaydovari    vijayawada,ap,india

pawan kalyan is the top hero in the tollywood industry.ssssssssss he is the top.who replaces chiru place 

By : chaitanya    vijayawada

orey prabhas ki ippudu hitsleka pvachu
kani prabhas ki vunnanta dammu evvadiki ledu.mahesh babu ki vunnavi prabhas ki vunnai.kani prabhas ki vunnavi mahesh ki levu.
chatrapati evaidaina man telugulo teestada cheppandi.
pokiri evadu tesina hit avuddi.ok

By : veerender    hyd

pawn kalyan 

By : satish    hyderabad

pawan kalyan is the king of tollywood. 

By : santosh    hyderabad

pawan kalyan is the king of tollywood. 

By : santosh    hyderabad

NAGARJUNA
MAHESH
JR.NTR

By : sidhu    hyd

nagarjuna is the top hero at present 

By : murali    HYDERABAD,MUMBAI

Mahesh is the allrounder and is the best actor who can manage all emotions in the scenes.

By : P. Krishna KUmar    Hyderabad

east or west yuvasamrat is d best,,,one n only tollywood manmadhudu yuvasamrat nagarjuna 

By : vinod    kadapa ap india

pawankalyan is all time favourite hero......
PAWAN ROKZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 

By : prannoy    kurnool,andhrapradesh&india

hey guys you forgot about balayya he will be the top one
he can go to pak with parashut
and he is tollywood's best action hero,have u ever seen that type of action,hey u know one thing matrix-4 coming with balayya 

By : ravinder    hyd

Pawan kalyan is the unbreakable in telugu industry 

By : Vinay    Nellore,a.p&india

PRABAS IS TELUGU SUPERSTAR.....
no one can beat him coz he has everything
more than acting.. 

By : narsimha    vizag

jr ntr 

By : seenu    

NAGARJUNA IS ONE OF THE BEST ACTOR IN TOLLYWOOD INDUSTRY. HE IS JUST AWESOME IN FIGHTS ACTING AND SENTIMENT SCENE. IN KING,DON NO 1 AND MASS HE FIGHTS AND ACTS VERY WELL. HE IS ONE OF THE BEST ACTOR.HIS PERSONALITY IS ALSO GOOD.AND SECOND VOTE GOES TO VENKATESH,HE ACTS AND FIGHTS VERY WELL IN LAKSHMI MOVIE. 

By : ANGAD    INDIA (DELHI)

NAGARJUNA IS ONE OF THE BEST ACTOR IN TOLLYWOOD INDUSTRY. HE IS JUST AWESOME IN FIGHTS ACTING AND SENTIMENT SCENE. IN KING,DON NO 1 AND MASS HE FIGHTS AND ACTS VERY WELL. HE IS ONE OF THE BEST ACTOR.HIS PERSONALITY IS ALSO GOOD.AND SECOND VOTE GOES TO VENKATESH,HE ACTS AND FIGHTS VERY WELL IN LAKSHMI MOVIE. 

By : ANGAD    INDIA (DELHI)

JR NTR IS NO. 1 

By : ANJI    india

allu arjun is the top hero in telugu industry.  

By : SUBB A REDDY    east godavari, ravulapalem

even i don understand telugu i watch da movies ....pawan prabhas mahesh en ravi teja they uncompareable to other actors i think ravi teja is best...he is multi-dimensional ..action drama comedy he is just da best 

By : shailesh    holland

ram charan 

By :     

i strongly belive that NANDAMURI TARAKA RAMA RAO WILL STOOD 1 POSITION 

By : karuturi amarveni    hyd

prabhas number one position in top heros 

By : Narasimha    Hyderabad

By : gireesh    

By : gireesh    

PRABHAS 

By : gireesh    gunter

mahesh is always top in tollywod 

By : jeevan    hyd

By : charan    

hi this is vamsi 

By : charan    

mahesh babu is always fantastic and charming.

By : karthika    tamilnadu

jr ntr is the no1 hero in tollywood 

By : yogi    hyd,ap,india

It's NTR.Jr.
Because He can do any type of performance.He can do dance,fights,action in all dimensions like sentiment(Rakhi,Simhadri),camedy(Adurs),mithological(Yamadonga,Balaramayanam) etc.
He have block busters like Aadi,Simhadri,Yamadonga .
Though Mahesh babu also have such hits like Okkadu,Pokiri.He can't
dance,fight like NTR.But he have some what diffirence in performance from all others in the Industry.That is a plus point in Mahesh babu.
No other in Telugu Industry have such Hits and much talent to discuss.  

By : Deekshith.NVR    Kandukur,AP,India.

pawan kalyan is no 1 in telugu industry  

By : arun    hyd,a.p,india

By : rajan    

siddharth is the top most hero,real hero of telugu industry 

By : vishnupriya    hyd,a.p.,india

allu arjun deserves a place in top 10 list 

By : anudeep gupta    hyderabad

pawan
mahesh
ntr
prabas

By : malli    sfffsfs

pavan kalyan 

By : kullayaswamy    anantapur ap

By : ram charan tej    hyd

JR NTR IS THE TOP HERO IN TOLLYWOOD

JR NTR
MAHESH BABU
PRABHAS 

By : ARAVIND  

NANDYAL

nagarjuna now the first because mahesh too late his films ,ramcharan the next oneb to top after nag 

By : siva    vizag

mahesh babu is the best among all these guys 

By : satish illa    

By : ram charan tej    

By : tarun    hyd

LOOK EVER AND FOREVER ONE AND ONLY ONE "PRABASH" IS THE DIAMOND FOR TOLLYWOOD NO DOUBT ABOUT IT...WE HAVE TO FEEL PROUD THAT WE GOT SUCH MACHO HERO ...HE IS A PERFECT MEN FOR EVERY ROLE THAT IS CALLED AS HEROISM .......TIPARA LORRY VELI SCOOTER KI GUDUTE YELAGA UNTADI TELUSA ALAGUNTADI PRABASH ACTING>>> ANY NO.1 IS PRABASH .....AND REMAINING HEROS SORRY NO COMMENTS BECAUSE THEY R NOTHING WHEN COMPARE TO YOUNG REBEL STAR>>>ITS MY OPINION>>>AND ITS TRUE TOO>>>>>FROM <<>>GREAT FAN <<<>>> 

By : kartik    bangalore

By :     

mahesh babu 

By : chandu pokiri    solapur, india

By : ramesh    

jr.ntr is weast pawanklayan&maheshbabu is no1

By : ramesh    

NITHIN IS THE TOP HERO IN TOLLY WOOD

By : sagar    hyd,a.p,India

NITHIN IS THE TOP HERO HE IS A TOP DANCER 1 NITHIN
2 ALLU ARJUN
3 PRABHAS
4 MAHESH BABU
5 GOPI CHAND
6 RAM CHERAN 

By : sagar    hyd,a.p,India

i think nag is best hero in tollywood 

By : bharat    hyd

Who told that chiru is long time king in Tollywood , I think The chiru fans are not following the news , Just blindly they are saying , NTR is the legend for entire tollywood ...No one can beat his name , In latest polls also 72% are for NTR ,

How pawan kalyan will be the no 1, from past 2 year there was no movie of him... before were also not good movies , He stated career with good movies but not now..

Prabhas till now he had only 2/3 hit movies...

In Aspects moulding in to characters , dance , dialougue delivery , timimg NTR is the best ....

So he will be the NO 1

then Charan/Allu arjun has to compete for 2 Mahesh /Pawan is for 3 

By : Kumar    Ongole

i support for alluarjun

my favourite horos
alluarjun
prabhas
ram 

By : honey    hyderabad AP

i think mahesh babu is the best actor because the preference given by national film album maker of mile sur mere thumara has given oppurtuinity only to mahesh babu that tells the important to mahesh babu 

By : mahesh    hyderabad,A.P,India

By : sai venkat    

The one and only ************POWER STAR******************  

By : Rajaskehar    Bangalore, KA, India

prabas is a top hero  

By : prakash    chennai,tamilnadu.india

MAHESH BABU  

By : y.v.madhumohan reddy    GUNTUR

because he is the son of mega star chiru.
and also his 2nd movie became a very bumper hit in 78 years of telugu film industry 

By : ram charan tej    

pavat
n kalyan is the bes 

By : v karthik    india

chiranjeevi is always top(No.1) hero in telugu,because he got more success.

present heros,they have to more success like megastar.upto that nobody is replace top position. 

By : Anil    AP

jr.ntr is a top hero. 

By : jilan    india

Jr NTR
MaheshBabu
Pawan Kalyan
Ram charan Tej
Balakrishna
nagarjuna
venkatesh

By : venkatesh    

Mahesh babu is the best actor 

By : ashok    

powerstar wil be da no1 4 ever 

By : sampath    hyderabad

chiranjeevi is in top position on all 

By : sekharan    hyderabad

ntr is the top hero 

By : kranthi    vijayawada,andrapradesh,india

mahehbabu is the best hero for ever. 

By : ram    guntur,ap,india

mahesh babu is top hero  

By : rajesh    eluru,andhra pradash,india

jr ntr.............. 

By : venkee    hyd,ap,india

ntr is the no.1 hero  

By :     

dh 

By : srikanth    warangal

i support Mahesh babu top 1 

By : jeelan    ANANTAPUR

i support NTR top 1 

By : kiran    ANANTAPUR

prabhas is the next mega star he is very handsome and he is very good in fights and dialouges 

By : koushik    india

prabhas is the next mega star he is very handsome and he is very good in fights and dialouges 

By : koushik    india

YOUNG TIGER Jr.NTR IS THE BEST IN TOLLYWOOD,  

By : Krishna    Nellore

exactly  

By : uthej    hyderabad

At present jr NTR is the top hero in Tollywood 

By : venkata chaitanya    hyderabad

Mahesh babu 

By :     Vizag, A.P & INDIA

i think allu arjun should be on top because he never had a flop and he acts well.

By : siddartha    hyderabad,andhra pradesh,india

pavankalyan is no.1 hero.............. 

By : chandrasekhar    punganur

i think pawan kalyan is at d top bcoz though he didnt have big hits after kushi jalsa grossed 9 crores on first day.his craze remains d same even his movie is hit r flop.just consider mahesh he went to top position after pokiri.but his openings for his next film sanikudu could not reach upto pawan.can anybody expect a hero without anybig hits in 6 years n his film grosses 9 crores in 1 day.thats pawan.coming to ntr .he is a good dancer but he acts in only one type of roles .he definitely needs to prove himself.mahesh is also a front runner though.my ranks
1.pawan
2.mahesh
3.prabhas
4.ntr
5.allu arjun
6.raviteja 

By : mohan    kkd ap india

NTR 

By : naveen    india

I always say Victory Venkatesh is the best actor in tollywood.

Nobody can act like him in films

Venkatesh is the god of Telugu cinema

My friends & relatives in bangalore all are big fans of venkatesh

Victory venkatesh is the only actor who as more fans in bangalore than any other actor & we all know that he as huge world wide fans.for francly speaking even cheeranjivi has not have so much fans in bangalore but venkay has great fan following i bangalore especially is of family audiences & youth..

By : Shridhar    bangalore

allu arjun 

By : teja    hyd

balakrishna is the no.1 for ever 

By : ashok    chennai

nag is top 

By : dilip    

mahesh babu is the top hero obviously ... he is the most handsome talented hero..... And he is only who has ladies following in industry n no more words who is highly talented........................... 

By : sravani    Hyderbad

Venkatesh

Bala Krishnaq

Pawan Kalyan

Jr.Ntr

After Chiru these four can handle every thing in acting 

By : mars    Hyderabad

NO DOUBT IT'S NONE ANOTHER THAN JR.NTR.HE IS THE BEST ACTOR ,HE IS ONE OF THE HERO CAN HAVE HIGHEST NUMBER OF FAN FOLLOWING IN THE TODAY'S GENERATION,HIS DANCE AMAZING,NO BODY CAN VIE WITH HIM, MY OPINION GOES TO THE YOUNG TIGER JR.NTR 

NO DOUBT IT'S NONE ANOTHER THAN JR.NTR.HE IS THE BEST ACTOR ,HE IS ONE OF THE HERO CAN HAVE HIGHEST NUMBER OF FAN FOLLOWING IN THE TODAY'S GENERATION,HIS DANCE AMAZING,NO BODY CAN VIE WITH HIM, MY OPINION GOES TO THE YOUNG TIGER JR.NTR 

ramcharan teja 

By : ramcharan    a.p

i like pavan, Mahesh babu, prabas,venkatesh,Nagarjuna 

By : suja    chennai

Top hero will be non other than mahesh babu.Because other than mahesh babu no hero is having much awards.he took best actor award,nandi awards......acording to collections he is getting good collections.even though i delayed his film for 3years he has that much craz that no hero is having.For the top position NTR is not sutable dont consider his name in this competition.plzzzzzzzzz.he is un fit.fit for nothing 

By : prince    vellore

jr NTR 

By :     

i think prabhas is no 2 be coz pavan n mahesh has no movies.he is tal handsome other than any hero.he can do clasic[pournami],romantic love[varsham,darling,bujjigadu],action oreinted[chatrapati,billa],family[yogi,munna] movies.no one can do like tat in telugu films.he is 6.3 feet height,6pack strong body.mahesh is 6.2,n tr is short and allu too short.sidhatha is only lover boy.so he ll get 2r1 in tollywood 

By : karthek    hyd,india

supose mahesh n pavan hav flops prabhas b no 1 hero.he already proved in darling.if he has flopsss then also he ll be in top5 tats YOUNG REBEL STAR PRABHAS

By : kartheek    

My vote is to Jr.NTR BECAUSE he is perfect in any thing. 

By : SESHAGIRI    NELLORE

y dont u keep allu narjun in top 5 

By : venkat    hyd

pawan kalyan................i think he s the only one who knows acting after kamal hassan 

By : anil kumar reddy n    chennai

how can u miss RAMCHARAN TEJ ( chirenjieevi son )and
allu arjun in top heros 

By : vinod    bangalore,india

he is great actor.list lo unna aa okkadu ma kalyan ki okka mulaki raru.he is the king of andhra 

he is great actor.list lo unna aa okkadu ma kalyan ki okka mulaki raru.he is the king of andhra 

jr ntr is the best actor in tollywood
1ntr
2mbabu
3ballyya

By : sridhar    city

ntr

because he dones action well and dances.he is the king telugu industry i think 

By : nani    india

according to me i think charan and ntr are the top heros 

By : supriya    hyd

jr ntr is the king of toolywood yes he is the no.1 hero no dout about it he is great dance great dialoge delivery great actin  

By : M.MAHESH    

Nagarjuna is the no1 acter in india.
Nag is the smart star in telugu he is also called as manmadhudu and king nagarjuna nagarjuna is tollywod king. 

By : Dilip Kumar    Orissa jeypore

Nagarjuna is the no1. 

Lover boy nagarjuna is the no1. 

In my opinion,megastar chiranjeevi is evergreen hero.there is no one who can dominate him.  

By : mounika    vijayawada,andhra pradesh,india

maheshbabu 

By : sarath    kakinada

i support to prabhas coz, he is a good actor and he is my darling n i love his hight ..............................:)  

By : akarsh R.M    hyd

power star is one nd only star in tollywood  

By : gautam    visakhapatnam

Hello listen to andhra there is a star who did all charecters will you tell me or i will tell you dont worry i will tell you he is none other than Venkatesh  

By :     

prabhas is the next mega he is improving is action and showing some new talent in every fil he has the best body in tollywood ............he is the handsome wth superb physic  

By : koushik    kakinada

order will be
PAVAN KALYAN
ALLU ARJUN
RAM CHARAN
MAHESH BABU
NTR
PRABAS 

By : sai krishna    hyderabad

mahesh 

By :     

jr.N.T.R is the best actor among them  

By : prasanth    vijayawada,india

mahesh babau 

By : sudheer    vijayawada

After the film "Vedam", i go for Allu arjun.

The one who works hard in film industry by doing more films to entertain the audience will gets the place in their hearts. people wants good films that raise our telugu movies pride not just commercial movies all the decade. 

By : deepak    Tirupati

Only Mahesh 

By : Jas    

Now Balakrishna is the biggest hero of Telugu Industry 

By : narendra    Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

PRABHAS IS NO 1 

By : manu    hyd

no doubt PAWAN KALYAN no-1 hero tollywood  

By :     rajahmundry

By :     

I THINK THE NEXT NUMBER ONE IN TOLLYWOOD PRINCE MAHESH BABU .
PRINCE MAHESHA BABU ONLY HERO IN NUMBER ONE IN TELUGU FILIM INDUSTRY THANK U . 

By : A PRADEEP KUMAR RAJ    hyderabad /INDIA

pavankalyan is next megastar in tollywood 

By : karthik    visakhapatnam,ap,india

ultimate pavan kalyan mahesh babu ki  

By : sree goutham    visakhapatnam

anna okkasari thirigi gudha Maheshbabu no.1 anti navvu thadhu ra babu presrnt fom batti unthundi ok thisi paray post nei 

By : naresh    vishakapatnum

gopichand 

By : bhargava    

By : ravi    ap

prabhas will be the first position 

JR. N.T.R

HE HAVE MORE INTEREST DOING MOVIES..... OTHER THAN ANY HERO 

By : PHANI KUMAR    HYDERABAD,ANDHRAPRADESH, INDIA

Pawankalyan is the no.1 hero in tollywood. 

By : Kamesh.nkr@gmail.com    bhimavaram

Powerstar Pawankalyan 

By : kameswararao    vijayavada

pawankalyan best hero and No.1 Hero  

By : raju    hyderabad,andhrapradesh,india

Jr.Ntr 

By : adhi    vijayawada

By : aravind     

whereis ALLUARJUN

whereis ALLUARJUN

mahesh is d top hero

By : suman1992_007@yahoo.in    

JR N T R 

By : sriramnaresh    city

Power star is always number one 

By :     

its none another than @power star powankalyan@
he will show his power in upcoming movie puli 

By : nandakumar    kodad,ap,india

TOP 10 HEROES OF TOLLYWOOD RECENTLY

1. JR NTR
2.MAHESH BABU
3.PAWAN KALYAN
4.ALLU ARJUN
5.RAM CHARAN TEJ
6. NAGA CHAITANYA
7.SIDDARTH
8. MANCHU MANOJ
9. MANCHU VISHNU
10.VARUN SANDESH 

By : naveen bvv    mandapeta,Andhra pradesh,india

ntr is no1

By : r.pradeep    bhimavaram

MAHESH BABU THE PRINCE AND SUPER STAR OF TOLLYWOOD 

By : medida.achyuth    vijayawada

By : maduri.anusha    

By : maduri.anusha    

east or west pavan is best 

By : Ramakrishna    india

By : ram charan    

PRABHAS S EVERGREEN HERO IN TELUGU CENE INDUSTRY ,,,,,,,,,,NO ONE CAN OVERTAKE PRABHAS MAHESHBABU,,NTR,,CHARAN ,,,,AFTER PRABHAS I VOTE FOR PAVAN PRABHAS JINDABAD  

By : srujith    hyd

It's one and only SIDHARTH 

By : Sumit    HOWRAH

always pawan kalyan
mahesh
3allu arjun
4ntr 

By : chaitanya    

prabhas

By : karthik    

Prabhas is very execellent hero in tollywood and bollywood and hollywood also  

By : Raj    Hyderabad

mahesh babu is no1 

By : hemadri    

i think
overall perfect no;1 hero is
Jr.ntr because handsome,helping,
dance,action,comedy,fighting's
and he is confidence person.
(dare person in industry)  

By : naga raju    guntur

mahesh is the best 

By : mrudula    india

pavan rules..... 

By : praveen    

PAWAN(100%)
JR NTR(95%)
MAHESH(95%)
(for these 3 Actors top 1 position will rotate thats depends on their upcoming movies.........pavan(puli),ntr(shakti and brundavanam),mahesh(sarathi)))
PRABHAS(93%)
allu arjun(80%) 

By : kkk    

HE IS ONE AND ONLY HERO IN ACTING ,HEIHT,PERSONALITY.......................................................................................... 

By : PRABHAS    HYDERABAD

No 1 Heroes In Telugu Pawan Kalyan  

By : murthy    hyderabad

pavan is the best 

By : s.krishna.yadav    hyd, ap, india

allu arjun top most hero of telugu industry also he is the king of andhra  

pavan keka................

By : bhanu    

pavan keka................

By : bhanu    

mahesh is the number 1 hero in tollywood 

By : suresh    vizag

allu arjun is the no 1  

By : kamal    hyderabad

allu arjunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn 

By : kasim    bangaluru

just substitue jr ntr in second position 

By : naresh    visakha

Nagarjuna.....only top hero after chiru 

By : Sandeep    vizag,AP,IND

prabhas is top hero of telugu film industry he shoe variance in his film he act well dance well he had every quality to become gud hero 

By : suresh    hyderabad ap india

MAHESH BABU IS THE NO 1 OF TELUGU FILIM INDUSTRY WHY BECAUSE HE IS FANS OF CHILDRENS AND GIRLS AND MIDDLE AGE AND OLD AGE FANS OF MAHESH SO HE IS THE NO1 OF TELUGU INDUSTRY 

By : balakrishna    tirupathi a.p india

pawankalyan 

By : B.RADHA KRISHNA    kmm

chirangeevi is no.1 hero in tollywood,after he went to polytics no.1 position was left by him,now young stars were came in them ram charan acted only two movies and become popular then his father so in forword he will become no.1,now top ten heros are, pawan mahesh ram charan  

By : sagar    visakhapatnam,andhrapradesh,india

i think prabhas 

By : santosh     vijayawada,a.p,india

ofcourse jr ntr 

By : manjunath    bangalore,karnataka,india

pawan kalyan
maheshbabu
jr.ntr.
prabhas
alluarjun
raviteja.charan
chaitanya

pawankalyan has worldwide fans even alluarjunispopular in kerala
prabhas is known well tamilnadu
jr.ntr is an known person only upto hyderabad

By :     

mahesh babu 

By : shiva    hyderabad,ap,india

MAHESH IS NO 1 IN TOLLYWOOD AFTER THAT
NTR
PRABHAS
PAVAN
NAG
VENKY
BALAYYA
RAMCHARAN
ALLUARJUN

MAHESH IS NO 1 IN TOLLYWOOD AFTER THAT
NTR
PRABHAS
PAVAN
NAG
VENKY
BALAYYA
RAMCHARAN
ALLUARJUN

Power star is the only person who replace chiranjeevi in telugu film industry because he is the only actor who acts like chiru 

By : rajan    guntur

Power star is the only person who replace chiranjeevi in telugu film industry because he is the only actor who acts like chiru 

By : rajan    guntur

Powerstar , he introduced the word style in tolly. 

By : Maruti    Ap

No doubt it is Pavan not only me but it the choice all veiwers 

By : sai    hyd

Chiru
Pavan
Mahesh
Ramcharan
Alluarjun
NTR
Balayya

By : Sankar  

Hyd

By : sunil    

No doubt either pavankalyan or mahesh babu will become the no 1 and also these 2 people are very good human beings. 

By : raja    chennai

1ntr 2anr 3chiranjeevi 4shobanbabu 5nagarjuna 6venkatesh 7pawankalyan8maheshbabu9rajendraprasad10raviteja 

By : kkkk    xx

mahesh babu king of toolywood 

By : rakesh    india

Jr.NTR is the No1 Actor in tollywood followed by mahesh, pavan, Prabhas 

By : Shyam S    

MAHESH IS THE NO 1 HERO IN TOLLYWOOD 

By : sureshpydipati    vizag,A.P,india

Allu arjun is the number one hero in telugu industry. 

By : Inzamam ul haq    Karnataka

Power star pawankalyan will be the top most hero after his komarampuli..his film will create a new record...he is a dynamic hero... 

By : Karthikeya.munja    Mandamarri

I love pawankalyan 

By : Karthikeya    

BALAYYA IS NUMBER 1 

By : GOWTHAM BABU P V    BANGALORE KARNATAKA INDIA

pawan kalyan

By : vjbabu    karnataka

ntr is the best hero because he is the allrounder. 

By : raju yadavv    hyd,ap,india

pawan kalyan is all time top n follows own style. 

By : bobby1987  

london

the top hero in telugu is victory venkatesh.because his movies are superb. 

By : pavan    hyd,a.p.,india

the best hero's given in the list are not only the best ones.if these are the only best then what about "RAM CHARAN TEJA" who really acted superb in magadheera and there are even more superb hero's like ALLU ARJUN.RAVITEJA,GOPICHAND,AND...................WHAT ABOUT THESE TALENTS???????????????????????
ANY WAYS MY VOTE GOES TO RAM CHARAN TEJA............. 

By : charan    kakinad,a.p.,india

the best hero's given in the list are not only the best ones.if these are the only best then what about "RAM CHARAN TEJA" who really acted superb in magadheera and there are even more superb hero's like ALLU ARJUN.RAVITEJA,GOPICHAND,AND...................WHAT ABOUT THESE TALENTS???????????????????????
ANY WAYS MY VOTE GOES TO RAM CHARAN TEJA............. 

By : charan    kakinad,a.p.,india

pawankalyan  

By : naresh    nsp

By :     

Pawan Kalyan Gabbar Singh 2 movie launched on FEb 21st. Pavan's Gabbar singh 2 to be directed by Sampath Nandi and music by none other than Devi Sri Prasad. Jayanan Vincent to handle the camera. pawan to act in Oh My god film too along with Victory Venkatesh. Double treat for fans. 

By :     

Pawan kalyan to launch his own party Jana Sena today ... his brother chiranjeevi launched a party and merged it with congress. now, his younger brother trying his luck in seemandhra region.  

By :     

Latest Topics in Discussion @ Cinechance forum

Fighting stunts telugu industry and hollywood fights

Actress Swathi's upcoming projects in tamil

Like to know the release date of Jr NTR Adurs

Ek Niranjan Prabhas next

List of movies releasing soon in Telugu

Lets Make a Film Together

What's Genelia's new films

Interesting Story for making a movie

The TV Ad of Mahesh babu with his son

what is your commercial success advise to the producers?

New Hair Fashion at Lakme Fashion Week

Keka film by Teja releases on October 16th

Telugu Voice Dubbing

CHIRUS PARTY MEETING

Chiranjeevi party name

Who is the top hero of telugu films

The reason for what tollywood is so backwarded from BOLLYWOOD

Lata Mangeshkar's real name was Hema !

Mahesh babu Vs Chiranjeevi ? Will mahesh babu field against Chiru in elections

TELUGU HERO FANS WEBSITES

Media Marketing & Consulting Company NDTV and UFO Moviez India Ltd.

In Austin High Fashion Photo Shoot, portfolio building workshop

Astro Sings of film actors / actresses

When you meet cinema actors/actresses, what was the experiance?

One way ticket Prithviraj Mammootty film

Wanted Graphic Designer & Website Manager - jobs vacant

BOLLYWOOD LACKS CREATIVITY. AND WE NEED TO BRING CHANGE.

Let's join hands and make a telugu action comedy movie

Looking for Music Composers, Lyricsist and Singers for a Local Mini Film Project

Seeking for Script Writers

Rapper Jay-Z into movie business

Aishwarya rai & Abhishek bachchan 1st wedding anniversary ! Congrats

Videos & movies online free of cost !

Deepika Padukone new lover Ranbir kapoor

Writer Sujatha No more !

pawan kalyan jalsa when releasing

Dino Morea ready to buy Tata Nano

Saroja tamil film by Venkat Prabhu & SPB Charan

Aayirathil Oruvan Karthi - Selvaraghavan film,
Raman Thediya Seethai Cheran

My Poem about Namitha

Pawan Kalyan Puli Telugu film

Milenge Milenge film by Kareena Kapoor and Shahid kapoor

Nepali film Bharath & Meera Jasmine

Sanjay Dutt Alibaug film

Vaaranam Aayiram, Surya film
Mission Istanbul & Easy Monthly Instalments Hindi films

Meera Jasmine buys a house in Kolkata
Rajnikanth starting new political party ? Will you support if rajni enter politics ?

Meena actress not opposite to Senthil

Nagaram film by Srikanth
Thee film, Sundar C with Ragini

Mukhyamanthri, I Love you Kannada film by Ravi Belagere

Become a Film Star, Model, Singer,

Choreographer, Graphics,

Visualizer, Director, Script Writer,

Lyricist, Cameraman, Still

photographer, Assistant, Production

manager, Dancers any thing in Films,

Television, Modeling.

Become our FREE Members !