cinechance

Welcome to Cinechance Forum ! Chat & Discuss !

Forum Home :

Pawan Kalyan Puli Telugu film

Welcome Visitor  ! : You can discuss with other members & experts ! Can ask any question related to Movies, Modeling, Television, Theatre Dramas etc., ! You can discuss about actress, reviews, film stills, photos, wallpapers, music etc., If you have the answer for a question, please reply to the topic(s), so that it will help others to improve their career / life. ! Thanks by : Forum Administrator Cinechance.com 

Wanted models in Los Angeles
Arts Photo Studio, Long beach California.

Add Agency : Japanese females ages 8 to 13 weight no more them 110lbs must be willing to pose in swim suites and revealing cloths. 

Modeling Types : Brand Ambassador, Body Parts, Web, Swimsuit, 
Register with us for more details. 

For more details Register with us !

Pawan Kalyan Puli Telugu film

Posted by :  prasad , kammam

Pawan kalyan's new Telugu film will be Puli will start from Sankranthi! Jan 16th 2008 film launch of puli.

Pavan's new film to be directed by SJ Suryah. Pawan and Surah gave a hit telugu movie Kushi.

Puli film will start rolling from january and director sj surya previously told this story to tamil young actor Vijay a year before, but vijay refused to do the role. SJ Surah was shocked to hear this from Vijay. SJ surya having a play boy image in tamil industry as hero. His films gave audience that type of image. so, he is now going to direct this new film Puli.

SJ suryah also acting in a tamil film titled "Wil" in which he plays a good boy role and a handicapped man.

Hope, the director will come back again and give a super hit movie in Telugu.

Replies to this Topic / News / Question :

hi don't know why sj suryah himself created a playboy image. he is good actor ( but over acting ) he knows the pulse of the people, but the drawback for him is the double meaning diaglouges, ultimately ladies hesitate to come to theatres for his movies, if ladies won't come, children won't come.

in todays world the major business concept is to attract the children first, so they can make their parents to purchase the product, the same thing is in cinema too. if children likes an actor or actress, if they see them in TV songs ( like Gemini TV, Sun Music etc., ) they will watch it and without no choice parents also watch the songs and go to theatres because of their children's satisfaction. ultimately the actor or actress can create a fan base.

Vijay, Rajni doing this type of things.

So, Suryah please change yourself and try to behind the camera

By : prasadq    nagiri

Sir,

I have a experenced in indutry worked a small character roles also took 'madhu film acting course'trainning.

On recently I worked a Pawan movie for Gita arts banner a small character role.Like football team Judge.

But i don;t have big dreams and big goals If amy small character role will u provide oppur i am very glad.

Help me feed back.

Thanking you T.vasu 9290899445
B.Tech 

By : T.vasu    India (hyd)

it would be nice if really pawan kalyan and sj surya doing a new film, well, we expect a lot from puli 

By : karisma    andhra pradesh

i think pavan is more interested in politics than doing puli film now. pavan whether going to do puli telugu film or not, but he is planning to start his political career as soon as possible, even over looking his brother 

By : suraj    mudaliarpet

Dear Pavankalyan,

Hai this is sheela we expect more in puli film, pavan kalyan we are looking for bew film, we hope it will hit the kushi records.

sheela 

By : sheelabhaskar    Bangalore, Karnataka, india

By :     

i power star pawan kalyan puli film shooting started from may 1st, we can see pavan as a cop in this film.

i like kushi, sj surya film

pawan appeared in audio release of jalsa with the trimmed police short cut hair, and he absolutely very tough man in that get up.

"puli" release date not yet announced and they not even selected the heroine, they are trying for kareena kapoor, if she accept it will be great, kareen please come to andhra 

By : suresh kotla    krishna distrct andhra

priyanka Chopra is the better heroine. That's suits to pavan kalyan..not kareena.And we all waiting for to see him in a serious and powerfull charecter...this PULI have to make a BIG HIT in this 2008 year..and to break RECORDS. 

By : sagar    

ALL THE BEST 

By : KALYAN KUMAR    HYD AP

wee will hope as big as big hit like kushi  

By : karthik    hydrebad

when the release of puli. i am a powerstar pawan fan 

By : Rafeeq.v    Adon, Andhra

hi rafeeq, the film shooting itself not even started but you are asking for the release date.

well, the film should start this month, but director sj suryah is injured in "Newtonin Moondhram Vidhi" film shooting and he is taking rest as per doctor's advice.

so, the pawan kalyan puli film shoot will start from july.

release would be in jan 2009.

pawan playing 2 roles, one police commisioner another one i don't konw. 

By : Rasheed RV    Warangal

after ileana, Priyanka Chopra and Kareena Kapoor now katrina kaif name is under consideration but no one has been announced ?

i prefer kareena kapoor !

By : Pavan fan    secunderabad

POWER STAR WILL ONLY CAN GET A POWERFUL HIT IF AND ONLY IF HE LEASTENS TO THE DIRECTOR WHAT HE SAYS TO DO ..THATS ALL IF HE DOES MORE THAN OR LESS THAN THAT IT IS A PROCESS OF CLOSING HIS EYES AND JUMPING IN TO A WELL....
I LOVE POWER STAR...I EAGERLY WAITING FOR HIS HIT SINCE FROM PAST 8 YEARS...NOW I LOST MY PATENCY...NOW BROTHER PLEASE LEASTEN TO THE DIRECTOR WHATS HE SAYS TO DO.....AND WHAT ABOUT THE HEROIN "KAREENA" AND "PRIYANKA" WILL THEY ACT R NOT..? 

By : ravi teja    andhra pradesh

By : pavan    

yes.......... he is the king of andhra i think he will be give good film to never forget........... in any move ments i am the big fan of himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................. 

By : nagaraj    hydrabad

good sater  

By : raju    hyd

mr.pawan,
i req u to lisen to director words.do according to director but do not interfeer in director works.wat ever movie u do we are ready to watch u.we r expeting movie with puri. 

By : partha sarathi    devapur,adilabad

i thnx to the s.j.surya

because he is dng another film to the pavan kalyan

like kushi hit puli also that range hit .................

By : ram    india

I love pawan kalyan brother very much i am big fan of him from last 10years.Annaya i was eargely waiting for a big hit of puli pls satisfy all your fans by this film and i hope this will be a big hit in the film industry of tollywood and i wish u all the best of ur further films and to ur health best of all annaya.........from ur brother sai ram(BABA) 

By : V.SAI RAM    Hyderabad

hai annayya, i am expected to blackblaster movie about PULI. I am big fan of PAWANKALYAN. 

By : sankarnaidu  

guntur,andrapradesh

best of luck to pawankalayan 

By : k.sandeep    AP.hyd

all the best........ 

By : giri    bangaluru,karnataka,india

My favorite hero in telugu film
“chiru by family member”

By : rajkuamr.bandari    ntpc,karimnagar&india.

we provide farm houses and many other types location for shoot in delhi .
pls contact :-
manoj harma
mobile :09213279117
web :-www.picasaweb.google.com/saishootingpoint
email : saishootingpoint@rediffmail.com

By : manoj sharma    delhi

hai this the best site to search for the movie updates 

By : ramesh    

hi i am looking for chance to work in telegu films plz give me a chance 

By : srini    

i am pawan's fan. i am waiting for his next movie puli .when it will be released 

By : ashish    hyd,a.p,india

sir,
iam your great fan. iam waiting from your movie. sir your my tollywood ka bhadsha 

By : daripelly.srikanth    

raj
khammam dist
khothagudem
h.no.5-14-43
ramavaaram
pin.code 507101 

By : raj    khammam

raj
khammam dist
khothagudem
h.no.5-14-43
ramavaaram
pin.code 507101 

By : raj    khammam

no 

By : KNARASIMHULU    chittoor

hai

this is subbaiah

iam the fan of powerstar pavankalyan garu

i want see pavan with anushka and hansika.

pavan has to do more flims like kushi,toliprema,tamudu,and akadaamaiekadabai.

i want to act pavan and iwant to see pavan really in anantapur

you has to do more fight for people and help them from congrees i will support prp and i and your fans are with you
please doit  

By : subbaiah    Anantapur A.P India

PAVAN KALYAN FILMS ARE GOOD.................

I THINK PULI FILM IS ONE OF THE BEST FILM IN THE TELUGU FILM INDUSTRY.

NARAYANA SWAMY.R

MARAGANA KUNTE

BAGEPALLI  

By : narayana swamy    karnataka

By : narayana swamy    

IAM PAVANKALYAN FAN.................

PAVANS KUSHI IS VERY GOOD FILM IN THE TELUGU FILM INDUSTRY......

I THINK PULI FILM WAS SUCCESFUL FILM IN THE TELUGU FILM INDUST..............

FROM-
NARAYANA SWAMY.R

MARAGANA KUNTE

BAGEPALLI(T)

By : narayana swamy    karnataka

haiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Pavankalya how r u pavan
buy  

By : khan    hyd.ap .india

sir,will puli movie celebrate 365 days function.when will it release. 

By : rajiv    hyderabad,ap,india

S.J. SURYIA IS AN DYANAMIC DIRECTOR WHO HAS SHAKED TELUGU INDUSTRY WITH AN NEW SUBJECT WHICH HAVE RECEVIED THE AUDIENCES RESPONSE.AND PAWAN IS THE RIGHT MAN FOR THAT KIND OF SUBJECT,WHO CAN A SCORE A GOOD MARKS LIKE THIS KIND OF MOVIES.PAWAN DIALOUGES DELIVERY ARE EXCELLENT AT KHUSI.ESPECIALLY AT BEGINING AND AT CLIMAX.PAWAN IS COMING WITH AN DIFFERENT STYLE AND S.J.SURIYA WITH A DIFFERENT SUBJECT I THINK IT SHOULD COME AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE PAWAN HAS A GREAT RECORD AT THE BOXOFFICE FOR HIS PREVIOUS MOVIE JALSA,SUPREBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB.... MOVIE .PAWAN ONCE AGAIN ROCKS IN THE ROLE OF SANJAY SAHU.HE HAD A POSITIVE SHADE IN COLLEGE GOING STUDENTS AND GIRLS.SO ,ONCE AGAIN PAWANS PULI SHOULD COME AS A BLOCKBUSTER SENSATION IN TELUGU INDUSTRY AND IT SHOULD SECURE A GOODNAME FOR S.J.SURIYA.ALL THE BEST TO ALL PULI UNIT MEMBERES WHO ARE WORKING FOR THIS FILM TO BE SUCCESS.PIRACY SHOULD BE VIOLATED.THIS TIME PULI SONGS SHOULD NOT BE LEAKED BY ANY ONE PLS. 

By : sandeep    guntur,A.P,INDIA

I LOVE PAVAN KALYAN

By : rakesh_si t hale99    

POWER IS THE KING OF AP

By : SADURUDDEEN SHAIK    VIZAG

puli will be a great film which will break the records which had not made yet now by any one 

By : ayyappa    vizag,steel plant

hi pawan best of luck 

By : bunny    

hi
this is manju from bellary
when will the film realse and
ALL THE BEST TO YOUR TEAM
OF
PULI

By : MANJU    BELLARY K

Puli will b a superhit in 2009... Pawankalyan anna ki idoka big hit 

By : Praneethreddy    Hyderabad

By : anadethe  

bangalore

By : itsme.chaitu_chaitanya    delhi

By : ramu    guntur

hello everybody,
this is manohar. i like pawavkalyan and chiranjeevigaru a lot .I love both of them . couldnt expect that within a very short we r going to watch a new film of pawan kalyan called "PULI". I am so glad to hear this news . i hope and i pray god to give a great sucess to our pawer star puli pawankalyan and the director s.j suryah. Wish u all the best my dear pawan kalyan anna and sj suryah ji.  

By : manohar    penumantra, andhrapradesh, india

puli is the best movie in 2009 , i like pavan kalyan,
jai jai YUVA RAJYAM  

By : satish    hyderabad

By : NATARAJ    karnataka

By : NATARAJ    karnataka

puli songs 

By : Jami.Venkatesh    vajanagram

By : SIVA    samarlakota

kakaaaaaaa 

By :     

HAI, POWERSTAR BEST OF LUCK...I AM EXPECTING BIG HIT FROM YOU LIKE KUSHI AND BADRI...I AM ALSO EXPECTING DANCE FROM YOU.....ALL THE BEST..PULI CAN CREATE RECORDS IN INDUSTRY... 

By : BADRA    KARNATAKA

Hi, I am a fan of you, By your inspirations songs in the movie like Bangarm, The tittle song inspired in my life and now i succed my life with a good job, Please make the film which are useful for the comming generation, (Like Thamudu,Suswagatam.)
I was very much inspressed by your felling to the common people.
Please please please,
They are so many talented people wasting their life without any job, Please do concentrate on the jobs for youngsters.
The recession time for jobs is becomming day by day very dangerous.

The common are not able service in this common world.

I request you to show our felling in the puli film...........
Only you can do this becuase lots of youngstars following your footsteps.

By : T.sureshf    Andra pradesh , Hyderbad.

sir i like chiru family very much i want to work in chiru's bussenisses or any post under chiru sir.... 

By : venkat    hyd

i am studying aeronautical engineering . iwill give socity growing thoughts . in film .for development poor persons . how will be . for lake of in andra . for govern ment difficulties .  

By : michael    ongole in andra.pradesh in india

xelent actor
going to break records

By : kamal    vizag

xelent actor
going to break records

By : kamal    vizag

hi this is kiran,i want from to about the chance,then advice for solo perfomence for your individuval perfomence. 

By : preamkumar    india

By :     

By :     

KING PULI CAN DO ANY THING FOR THE PEPLS ...

NO BODY CAN TOUCH THE POWER ...

THE ONE AND ONLY ONE ROCKING STAR , EVERY TIME WIHT NEW LOOK's ..

THE NEW COMMING PULI WILL ROCKS EVERY ONE ...

HATSF TO POWER STAR PAVAN KALYAN ......

THE LOVINGLY AMD LOVEABLE STAR ......

By : Satya    Hyderabad

hai.

this is sam kiran 5.9inchess height and 60.weight&handsome boy just 21 years if u want to take pls contact to my email id...thank u

i think i ll not get this chance .....

thank u
sam kiran.M 

By : sam     hyderabad.ap

hai.

this is sam kiran 5.9inchess height and 60.weight&handsome boy just 21 years if u want to take pls contact to my email id...thank u

thank u
sam kiran.M 

hai.

thank u
sam kiran.M 

hai.

thank u
sam kiran.M 

hai pavan iam u r fan 

By : manoj     hyderabad

we want more details 

By : sagar    bangalore,karnataka,india

we want more details 

we want more details 

By : mahadev    

PLES SEAND ANY ONE DEATILS

By : KISHOR    AP

its in this december guys....

pawan
http://pulimovie.in 

By : pawan    Chennai

hai

this is subbaiah

iam the fan of powerstar pavankalyan garu

i want see pavan with anushka and hansika.

pavan has to do more flims like kushi,toliprema,tamudu,and akadaamaiekadabai.

i want to act pavan and iwant to see pavan really in anantapur

you has to do more fight for people and help them from congrees i will support prp and i and your fans are with you
please doit  

By : subbaiah    Anantapur A.P India

hi all of u

By : bunny    hydrabad

By : srinu121289@rediffmail.com    indai

hai sir i am a yoga teacher and gold smith please give me any chance 

By :     tenali

my name is mujeeb i like pawan kalayan iam pawan fane plase re s pawan kalayan sir you plase fillm new verry super hit fillm reless plase pawan good movie one  

By : mujeeb    hydrabad

By : satthi    bangalore

ilove mega star
waiting for komaram puli from kote akela karnataka annaiya fans

form
mani[mahi] 

By : mani kanata [mahesh]    banglore

YOU FORGOT THE MUSIC DIRECTOR NAME

By : OYE    

By : call    india

By : murali    chitnalapudi

this is super movie,i hope exclent picture in this year please send pictuers puli i will sedisfy 

By : murali    chitnalapudi

after MAGADEERA the great film from

KONIDALA KODAMASIMHALU 

By : satish    repalle,A.P.

By : gangadhr    madanapalli,ap india

I WANT TO SAY THANKS TO S.J.SURYA DOING ANOTHER FILM WITH POWER STAR PAWANKALYAN.I HAVE A SMALL REQUEST SURYA SIR,PLEASE DO THE KOMARAMPULI,BIG HIT THAN KKHUSHI.AND IT WILL DO POWER STAR PAWANKALYAN,NO.1 IN TOLLYWOOD.AND A SMALL REQUEST,-SAY TO POWERSTAR PAWANKALYAN ANNAIYA THAT YOUR FAN IS SO MUCH DISTURBED BY LISTENING WORDS LIKE PAWANKALYAN INTERFERING IN DIRECTOR'S WORK.SAY TO PAWAN SIR,PLEASE DON'T INTERFERE IN DIRECTOR'S WORK IT'S A SMALL REQUEST.IF I LISTEN THESE WORDS NEXT TIME.I WILL DIE AFTER THAT SECOND.THANKS .  

By : suresh    

i am the fan of pavan kalyan i want one chance to acte the film 

By : satyam    india,karimnagar,ramagundam

puli will big hit in all over world with 365 daya all time power star pawan kalyan

By : JAGADEESH    india

puli will be a blockbuster hit and sets new records for pawan  

By : ayyappa    vizag india

hi
who is the musci director for this film and when is teh puli audio to be out ....
please let me know
please dont delay for the pavan kalyan fans yar
e-mail me to this id m.raghusk@gmail.com 

By : M Raghu sravan kumar    chennai,tamilnadu,INDIA

i want puli songs to download

By : prasanna kumar    secunderabad,andhra pradesh&india

pulli songs chala bagunai
story kuda bagundali 

By : ratnam    dubai

Power Star Pawan Kalyan who is crazy following in andhra pradesh, One hit can make change previous power star,I hope puli shuld be make it,All the best to entire PULI team. 

By : iliyaz    Vijayawada

n mmvhhdghstynk 

By : gsgsg     bbv

i am wait for this move so far days u people testing our Patience

so try to release very soon 

By : anand    hyd

Hai this is mohammed sabir i really proude to tell pawan kalyan's fan ,i hope this is the one of the HIT,SUPER,AMAZING,RECORD BREAK FLIM in tollywood ,this time pawan will breaka all herose.

THANKU,URS LOVELY FAN
S.MOHAMMED SABIR.
(00965-65602114)  

By : mohammed sabir    rayachoty,A.P,INDIA

It will be the releasing in July.. Ready for another hit

By : pratap Jinnuri    

When release pulli movie 

By :     

pava is good star im naresh 

By : EERANNA..M    

Komaram Puli songs release on july 11th 2010 and the Komaram Puli film release could be in august 2010 

By : S Venkatnarayanan     hyderabad

hi tis is palani from bangalore basically iam from koppal dist more ever ispent my time in hospet ie bellary district i am big fan of pawan kalyan wt ever may upon his flop film eventhough i will be the first man to see his film in the first show in hospet ,even though i missed important works to see his movie on the release what a crowd to his film on the first release ,so where ever i will be but the day release on his film i will be HOSPET i really enjoy his movie on his first show film hit or not hit secondary but the croud and the fans eager to see on screen will be more enthuhastic...lastly one thin i want to say east or west PAWAN KALYAN IS BEST twinkle twinle little star PAWAN KALYAN IS THE SUPER POWER STAR..... 

By : PALANI S    bangalore,karnataka,india

Power Star Pavan kalyan will only can get powerfull hit if AND ONLY IF HE LEASTENS TO THE DIRECTOR WHAT HE SAYS TO DO ..THATS ALL IF HE DOES MORE THAN OR LESS THAN THAT IT IS A PROCESS OF CLOSING HIS EYES AND JUMPING IN TO A WELL....
I LOVE POWER STAR...I EAGERLY WAITING FOR HIS HIT SINCE FROM PAST 8 YEARS...NOW I LOST MY PATENCY...NOW BROTHER PLEASE LEASTEN TO THE DIRECTOR WHATS HE SAYS TO DO..

By : Anand.    GBD. BLR. Karnataka

Komaram puli review i am writing reviews of telugu movies ,you can read the review of puli on my blog 

By : RAJ    Nellore

hai pavan kalyan 

By : shiva ram    

Kushiga release date ?

By : vinay    tirupati

kushi 

By : vijaykanthreddy    ongole,andhrapradesh,india

Latest Topics in Discussion @ Cinechance forum

What is the Simha review - can i watch the movie ?

Name of the girl who acted in Tic-Tac mouth freshener library adv

What is latest fashion dress for young boys in Town

Ek Niranjan Prabhas next

List of movies releasing soon in Telugu

Lets Make a Film Together

What's Genelia's new films

Arundhati review : About Anushka new movie

Interesting Story for making a movie

The TV Ad of Mahesh babu with his son

New Hair Fashion at Lakme Fashion Week

Keka film by Teja releases on October 16th

Telugu Voice Dubbing

CHIRUS PARTY MEETING

Chiranjeevi party name

Who is the top hero of telugu films

The reason for what tollywood is so backwarded from BOLLYWOOD

Mahesh babu Vs Chiranjeevi ? Will mahesh babu field against Chiru in elections

TELUGU HERO FANS WEBSITES

Media Marketing & Consulting Company NDTV and UFO Moviez India Ltd.

In Austin High Fashion Photo Shoot, portfolio building workshop

Astro Sings of film actors / actresses

Is it pawan kalyan making six-pack for puli?

Actor Karthik new political party in Tamilnadu

Gorintaku aarthiagrawal is coming back

glamour and cricket

Actress Simran debut in Telugu Television Industry

Who is top heroine in Telugu films and why ?

Looking for Music Composers, Lyricsist and Singers for a Local Mini Film Project

Seeking for Script Writers

Rapper Jay-Z into movie business

Aishwarya rai & Abhishek bachchan 1st wedding anniversary ! Congrats

Videos & movies online free of cost !

Deepika Padukone new lover Ranbir kapoor

pawan kalyan jalsa when releasing

Visakha Express Telugu film

Dino Morea ready to buy Tata Nano

Shilpa Shetty as goddess Sita in "Hanuman" film

BBC World Film Featuring OneWorld Health Voted Year's Best Documentary

Of the People review : Jayaraj Money if of the people

Puneet rajkumar new film ?

Robot Film, Rajnikanth in Robot film by Shankar

Chiranjeevi new Political Party !

My Poem about Namitha

Vaaranam Aayiram, Surya film
Mission Istanbul & Easy Monthly Instalments Hindi films

Rajnikanth starting new political party ? Will you support if rajni enter politics ?

Meena actress not opposite to Senthil

I have a good script for experimental movie ( Hindi/ Malayalam)
David Beckham children's American accent dominating British accent :

Nagaram film by Srikanth
Thee film, Sundar C with Ragini

Mukhyamanthri, I Love you Kannada film by Ravi Belagere
I would like my daughter to act in an Advertisement....

Become a Film Star, Model, Singer,

Choreographer, Graphics,

Visualizer, Director, Script Writer,

Lyricist, Cameraman, Still

photographer, Assistant, Production

manager, Dancers any thing in Films,

Television, Modeling.

Become our FREE Members !

Register !

Topic about :  pavan, pawan new movie, telugu movie puli director sj surya pics photos of heroine

Cinechance forum : Modeling, Television, Cinema, Theatre Drama, Films forum