cinechance

Welcome to Cinechance Forum ! Chat & Discuss !

Forum Home :

Thendral serial in Sun TV

Welcome Visitor  ! : You can discuss with other members & experts ! Can ask any question related to Movies, Modeling, Television, Theatre Dramas etc., ! You can discuss about actress, reviews, film stills, photos, wallpapers, music etc., If you have the answer for a question, please reply to the topic(s), so that it will help others to improve their career / life. ! Thanks by : Forum Administrator Cinechance.com 

Wanted models in Los Angeles
Arts Photo Studio, Long beach California.

Add Agency : Japanese females ages 8 to 13 weight no more them 110lbs must be willing to pose in swim suites and revealing cloths. 

Modeling Types : Brand Ambassador, Body Parts, Web, Swimsuit, 
Register with us for more details. 

For more details Register with us !

Thendral serial in Sun TV

Posted by :  Serial watcher , Chennai

Thendral serial in Sun TV the new serial started well and mainly having a story outline of women education, a good one and if they continue with this it is good, i add photographs of the serial later .

you can tell your views about the Thendral serial in this page.

Sun TV : Thendral Serial
Cast: Suruthi, Subaleka Sudhakar, Nizhalgal Ravi
Timings : 9 - 9.30 pm primetime

Vikatan televistas.

The promotion dialogue of Nizalgal Ravi was not a good one.
"Kalyanam panninoma , rendu kuttiya pootomaa" , the director, producer, sun tv should take care of the quality of the programme.

please try to use dignified dialogues atleast in the coming episodes.

Replies to this Topic / News / Question :

yes you are right, antha dialogue ennavopol irunthathu. we watching the serials with our family, sometimes our children also watching the serial, atleast they hear the sounds when they are in another room. it will give b*d impression . i am reading ananda vikatan for years, i expect a good production from the group, so please take care of your direction as well as dialogues.

thank you 

By : N Mahalaxmi    chennai

just started let me write after sometime, currently running on prime time slot, could be telecast at 7 pm, and madhavi which is at 10 pm could be got this slot.

i like to see some new type of serials, whether it is kolangal, madhavi, thendral, or anyother repeating the same type of styles and trends. anandam serial which was started well at the begining later changed to the regular serial style, that is the same happening in all tv channels.

sometime i though of changing the channel to some useful programmes in english, but now as a luck, we got the discovery channel in tamil, i am using tatasky, so i can switch the discovery into tamil or english as my preference. in that channel they are telling some useful things which will be helpful for our children as well as ourselves.

ok, i write about thendral after a month or so, after watching the serial's going.

By : Vasantha Ravi    India

This thendral serial is of good message about womens education & good girls life used & spolied by wrong parents.
In my life i met a girl who was used by her parents just for the sake of money. The girl got married with 50 yrs old man but she is only 20 yrs. 

By : Laxman    Trichy,Tamilnadu,India

Nice serial,but this affects the maadhar sangam.Even they have
feelings and please respect them.Story wise,still chances to
improve,but barring.All the best and way to go.

By : srinivasan    chennai,tamilnadu,india

Good Running Serial. All the characters are shown in a good way. But the hero deepak character is not satisfied , he is the hero of the serial but he looked to be very smooth. one of his bank customer is cheating himby giving alwa doesn't look good for the hero. he should very gem personallity with the heroism. so try to change it 

By : Citra    chennai

Yes,the serials should be visit by everyone in the family by all ages . So kindly take this in concern and direct them by the right way . What I am trying to say is if you Show the wrong things that is the story so you have to show all the aspects for your victory but have it in mind put anyone nice character in all stages to advice sweetly in a right manner to change the wrong thoughts to viewers such as drinking in early stage , skip the studies and run away with wrong activities , money bugglar, selling of daughter in the name of marriage , its all selfishness.Hats off if it all the above reach the public in good way to all,Harsemmm!! 

By : Celestin    Chennai

Yes,the serials should be visit by everyone in the family by all ages . So kindly take this in concern and direct them by the right way . What I am trying to say is if you Show the wrong things that is the story so you have to show all the aspects for your victory but have it in mind put anyone nice character in all stages to advice sweetly in a right manner to change the wrong thoughts to viewers such as drinking in early stage , skip the studies and run away with wrong activities , money bugglar, selling of daughter in the name of marriage , its all selfishness.Hats off if it all the above reach the public in good way to all,Harsemmm!! 

By : Celestin    Chennai

By : perumal    

THIS is very super  

By : perumal    tamilnadu

By : sobiya    

I like the Thendral serial. I like suruthi and story. 

By : E Pugazhendhi    chennai

At the beginning it made you sit up and watch. Now I am afraid it may go the way the other such serials went, dragging unnecessarily and making us wonder when this is going to stop. Hope better sense prevails and they have some really good storyline and message to put across. 

By : Latha    Trivandrum

hai,

By : M.arockia shakespeare    Aranthangi, Tamil Nadu, India

shruthi's acting is superb i sincerrely appreciate her act as a family girl keep it up Thulasi. 

By : ramasamy    k.lumpur ,malaysia.

Mr.Kumaran you are a good director,no doubt about it,but you can
make it little fast na?But now the story is nice and i sincerely
watch it for Mr.Ravi and Deepak.The other characters are doing
great.Yourself and Mr.Thirumurugan are my favourite directors,so
far.God bless you and all the best.Like this pleaes come up with
good stories. 

By : srinivasan    Chennai,tamilnadu.

nice story  

By : mary    chennai

it is a tamil serial. so it should have local speeches which only moves easy with public... it is not a mistake as it is just a serial on creativity... 

By : hussain    madurai, tamilnadu, india

use hearable dialogues.but the serial is so interesting. 

By : lathashankar    chennai tamilnadu india

Very quite Topic and wonderful story, All actors acting are good well. Particularlly mentioned some character names are Thulasi, Tamilarasu, Deepa, Lavanya* 

By : kumudha    dharmapuri

By : divya    tamil nadu

Thulasi and Tamilarasu are great "Jodi" . Both acting really superb and their great fan.. then most important is Thulasi's Citti the best .. next year award should goes to Thulasi ,Tamilarasu and Padma Citti)... Our Velaithum is a joker..he he he...

By : laxmi    Klang ,Malaysia

Can u pls send me this serial herorin's images to my id... she s nice to see.. 

By : Jothiboss    Chenai,Tamil Nadu & India

Hello, just wanted to comment on your Tendral Serial. Vey good serial and I really enjoy watching it. It started to get interesting during Thulasi's arranged marriage to Velaiyutam and I am glad she didn't end up marring him. The love story between Thulasi and Tamil Arasu is very slow though especially where Tamil is hiding his feeling for Thulasi. Here Thulasi seems bold when she tells him how she feels about him in the park but for a man why is he hesitating to even hold her. C'mon you love the women and she has declared her love in words and you as a man should show in action your love towards her. The poor women still doesn't know whether Tamil Arasu loves her or not. Besides this why is Tamil Arasu listening to his mother. Is he a mother boy? Most mother's would want their children to marry whom they choose but its up to the individual to have his or her final say. C'mon Tamil Arasu tell your mom about Thulasi and cancel your engagement with Charu fast. 

By : Rajes    Malaysia

Thendral is the best serial eve.thamizh & Thulasi rock but please dont seperate them let thier marriage take place soon and sucessful.Sruthi & Deepak carry out thier roles well all the best guys get married soon. 

By : Nichola Christina    Chennai India

Guys just because one dialogue was bad don t think each dialogue is so .The truth is that All dialogues in serial is good and the characters in thendral are awesome specially Thulasi and Thamizh.Every bit in it is good. the director has done a great job but the serial will succeed only when Thamizh Marries Thulusi please dont break thier love Director. 

By : Nisha    

oiooooooooooooooooo 

By :     

I am staying in a hostel and sharply at 9pm every day our TV hall becomes full. We all are big fan of this serial especially to Deepak and shruthi. Story is good. but some times very borring. we can able to guess the next scenes. 

By : Priya    Chennai

TO,
THE SUN TV

THE SERIAL IS VERY INTERESTING. FROM THE BEING I AM NOT SEEING THIS SERIAL .IN BETWEEN I STARTED TO SEE. CAN YOU RECAP THIS SERIAL IN ANY ONE OF THE DAY AS EXPECTING BY MORE VIEWERS JUST LIKE ME.

By : SUDHA    CHENNAI

i like thendral very much i watch it only for tamil arasu sir.attitude of thulsi chitti very very worst.nice friendship between deepa akka and thulsi akka.deepa akka helping for thulsi akka is mind blloming.it is a true relatio .i want such type of friends to me.tamil sir friend police is dooing wrong to tamil sir .such yype of friendship we should not have.in the name of friendship we should do good like deepa akka not like that idiotic police. thulsi akka sister pavitra character is too good.really a sister should be like pavithra.thulsi is too great 

By : venkatesh    india

The serial is really good and I am fond of viewing the same even at my stay at cleveland,OH,USA. The dialogues are crisp and apt.There is no need to modify them 

By : subbarayan    karnataka,India

thendral serial song find 

By : prakash    trichy,tamilnadu@india

We are a big fan of thendral serial especially thamiz's character and tulasi too. We like the romance between thamiz and tulasi so please dir sir keep up that. and hatsoff to director sir for doing this kind of such a nice serial. This is only serial which making us creating interest to watch the serial. Once again a very very big congrats for the director sir. 

By : Shankar    Bangalore, Karnataka

We are a big fan of thendral serial especially thamiz's character and tulasi too. We like the romance between thamiz and tulasi so please dir sir keep up that. and hatsoff to director sir for doing this kind of such a nice serial. This is only serial which making us creating interest to watch the serial. Once again a very very big congrats for the director sir. 

By : Shankar    Bangalore, Karnataka

Hello Sir,

Suntv Thendral programe is very intresting my favorate serial please sir one chance in therdral serial my acting sir please sir help me sir 

By : Ramya    Tirunelveli, Tamil nadu, India

Yesterday's episode was good especially Deepak's acting was very real and superb !!! 

By : priya    Chennai

hi tamil and suruthi and chaaru all are superb acting................. very interesting.............. chaaru is unlucky but he acting is very super......... i am feel about chaaru because........ she love sincerely tamil.............suruthi and tamil acting also very super.......... 

By : gayathri    chennai

hi tamil and suruthi and chaaru all are superb acting................. very interesting.............. chaaru is unlucky but he acting is very super......... i am feel about chaaru because........ she love sincerely tamil.............suruthi and tamil acting also very super.......... 

By : gayathri    chennai

Thendral is good serial.... thulasi should not marry tamil and she should concentrate on her study and family... only charu should marry tamil.. charu is very nice girl... charu loves tamil very sincerely

geetha
chennai 

By : geetha    chennai

Hi everyone....
I am a big fan of Thulasi and Deepak. Mr.Kumaran.. Hats off to you. YOU ARE ROCKING MAN. I like Deepak's attitude but not all the time. Deepak and Shruthi looks as if they are made for each other in real life too. Can "tie knot" if they like..). Ofcourse feel pitty while seeing Charu as she has deeply fallen in love with Thamizh, but still things has to work. Personally I like Thamizh marrying Thulasi...It is very interesting and I never missed any episode to be frank. I should mention the acting of protagonist(Shruthi)...Awesome!!! Infact she looks gorgeous. Acting of Nilalgal Ravi, think Sahana(Chithi),Shanthi Williams, Subalekha, Charu are really markable. Shanthi Williams and Padma award winning perfomance. One thing to say, Shanthi Williams is the one who made the suitation much worse as she could have asked Thamil before prodeeding, but always to fight with daughter in law and takes wrong decision all times. Thulasi and Thamizh should lead a happy life. All the very best for the entire crew.... Keep rocking...Good serial on the whole but with few minus on the rear side. Anyways Do WELLLLLLLLL 

By : Priya    Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

Hai thulai very good acting ya.iwould like to charu's acting. 

By : brinda    trichy,tamilnadu,india

By : rama    malaysia

I love the story.
I miss the one day i feel very sad.
Deepak & surthi acting is very nice.
I relay so much the serial.
lovely lovely performance.
realty acting the all actors
I wish the team. 

By : rajesh.s    thiruvannamalai,tamilnadu,india

I love the story.
I miss the one day i feel very sad.
Deepak & surthi acting is very nice.
I relay so much the serial.
lovely lovely performance.
realty acting the all actors
I wish the team. 

By : rajesh.s    thiruvannamalai,tamilnadu,india

I like this serial so much.iam a big fan of this serial...tamil&thulasi acting is realy so good.my friends also a big fan of this serial.daily we will discuss the next day scene...all characters are acting good...especially patti and padhma chithi....charu acting also good....  

By : Ramya    Chennai,Tamilnadu,India

By :     

Hi, The Teleseiral is very nice..... not myself most of the people is watching this serial. All Chracters are very nice. But especially Tulasi and Tamil chracter is very very nice and interesting its good. Don't break them out. They should lead a happy life in future. They look to smart in their character.... Continue........ And we are waiting for interesting character also. welldone continue........ 

By : Sham    Karnataka

Hi, The Teleseiral is very nice..... not myself most of the people is watching this serial. All Chracters are very nice. But especially Tulasi and Tamil chracter is very very nice and interesting its good. Don't break them out. They should lead a happy life in future. They look to smart in their character.... Continue........ And we are waiting for interesting character also. welldone continue........ 

By : Sham    Karnataka

thendral serial is too good 

By : Mehala    cuddalore

Hi,
I myself and my family members are watching the serial for weeks and it goes better and better i stopped watching the 9:00 P.M hollywood movie in HBO b'cause i watch the THENDRAL serial. Congrats i want to know one characters name "Sudha"and her Husband name. she is Tamilarasans brothers wife what is the name of the character. They act pretyy cunning all the way against their mother in law/.

By : princevinod    Trichy,TN,India

i like for thendral serial thank you 

By : m.sridhar    chennai

i need the videos of last one week episodes, as i went to my hometown ( more or less village ) i am not able to see the serial 

By : saranya    

hey awesome ya interesting episodes 

By : Divya    tamilnadu

I like this serial very much becoz of tamizh and thulazi love. then .. 

By : shankari    miniapolis, US

like to know whether the previous episodes of thendral serial in sun tv available online ?

i got one or two episodes, but like to get the whole episodes of last month, because i not watched those episodes due to some reasons.

where can i get ?  

By : S Reka    Kerala

this serial and thirumathi selvam serial are good in sun tv, but i am not able to watch nadhaswaram serial.

looking for some good serials in the noon time 

By : VIMALA    madurai

HI everybody i was new to this session and will be continue with u hereafter  

By : Nithukrish    Chennai,Tamil nadu

pls da thulasiya aza vidathiga 

By :     

Hello director sir,please change the story yar.Its too much and the dialogues are so arrogant.There should be some limit ma.So please accept this request and do the needful.I have more respect for you Mr.Kumaran and your direction is too good,but the story has changed a lot.So please think of it and change the story as soon as possible.Thankyou and goodluck. 

By : srinivasan    chennai

I think "Thulasi" is an awesome actress. Her emotional range is truly something to behold. She is a refreshing beauty to boot.I do not miss the serial purely because I have to get a daily d0se of Thulasi. She is not a f*ke, pretentious glamour doll like the ones you generally see on the big screen. She has an ethereal beauty that is a welcome change. 

By : MICKEY    Durban, South Africa

now a days the serial is going worst the dialog rendering is so vulgar so irritatingg.. 

By : rohini    USA

i want to know the name of the actress playing as Charu ,some body please reply

By : bloom    india

Thenral serial has been going on well until recently when the story line has taken on a a sordid turn. The antics of the character Velautham are in bad taste and likely to result in copycat culture among tamilians in TN. As a visual communicator it is important that you portray acceptable situations in your serial episodes rather than showing scenes which may or may not be happening in real life. You have a moral duty to communicate information to educate & improve social life among tamilians rather than adding fuel to the despicable behaviour of some of the celebrities who , unfortunately , are looked upon as role models. I suggest that the character Velayutham and the Telugu drug dealer should all be depicted as ultimate losers. Thank you 

By : Jega Singa    London UK

By :     

THENDRAL THE WORST TAMIL SERIEL I HAVE EVER SEEN. IS THIS THE WAY TO DIRECT A SERIEL SO VULGAR, SO DIRTY AND FULL OF ROWDISM.THULASI IS ONLY FIT FOR CRYING AND NOTHING ELSE. PUT AN END TO THIS FOOLISH SERIEL WHICH IS A BAD EXAMPLE TO YOUNG MINDS. LOOK AT THE OTHER SERIELS SO DECENT AND SO ENJOYABLE BUT THENDRAL FULL OF NONSENSE AND NO CULTURE AT ALL. 

By : id423244224    ooty, nilgiris, tamil nadu

Thendral story has become worst.We have stopped watching it.Nizhalgal ravi is spoiling his image by accepting such dirty roles.In the begining the story was smooth and good going,but now it has become worst.Sorry to say this,.Goodluck. 

By : srinivasan subramanian    chennai

We have been watching thendral every night without fail but now the story has become too pitiful. Thulasi seems to have it ALL bad. The story is very very unrealistic. How can there be so much of misunderstanding ONLY for her. Why is her character potrayed as so weak & stupid to the extent of signing lawyer's notice WITHOUT reading? How is it that just one Thulasi can have so many enemies with not even 1 person supporting her? And how is it that the bad are winning all the time? We don't like the manipulation shown by Velayutham & Police & the obscene words of Tamil's mother. We loved the serial so much but now it's really gone sour! PLEASE do something to revive and give some happiness back to it. Thank you. 

By : Selva    Malaysia

Thendril is becoming painful and stressful to watch. My wife and I discuss it daily. How can a person like Thulasi suffer so much? The director seems to present every frame with some character out to destroy Thulasi. It is becoming unbearable. Perhaps there is a need for some comic relief (as in Shakespeare) woven into the story.
An aspect of Indian films I find terribly disturbing is the portrayal of the police in India as corrupt and brutal (even in the very big budget movies on screen.) This is not good for the image of police in India. Directors should be aware that they are doing harm.
Again, I have to say Sruthi is awesome.

MICKEY, Durban, South Africa 

By : MICKEY    Durban, South Africa

Dear Televista,

we cannot expect this type of serial "Thendral" in the banner of Vikatan Televista. The serial is going on in a very bad manner. You are just insulting a lady in a wrost way. We are not able to understand why a tv serial is going like a cinema. T.V. serial is watched by each and every member of the family.

jayasree 

By : S. Jayasree    Tamil Nadu

is it possible to watch this week episodes and next week episodes after the telecast ? i am going out of the state for 2 weeks , i dont' know whether i can watch the serial or not ? that is why asking ? 

By : R    madurai

there are some websites providing the serial online, if you wish search and find 

By : Kumari    chennai

Thendral serial hero Tamilarau(Deepak) was so gud n nice character 

By : swetha    chennai

Hai,
we are crazy about the serial"THENDRAL".Tulasi and tamil are best couples.We madly see that serial.Tamil is very handsome person and very good actor. He is the only hero in cine industry, no one can beat him. In the story he is expressing his love on tulasi that was amazing. He shows the real love which makes other persons to be like that.Tulasi is very homely and a good wife for tamil. She is very beautiful and like an angel to tamil. TAMIL and TULASI are made for each other. 

By : subha and suganya    trichy

you stupid SRINIVASAN from CHENNAI how dare u can say to change the story of thendral. did u see the serial? then how can u tell that? first u watch the serial and feel it. then u say man. first of all we should have a interest on it, then only we should start to see. director is good but u only mad.......

SRINIVASAN CHENNAI...........

By : xxxxxxx    xxxxxxxx

you stupid SRINIVASAN from CHENNAI how dare u can say to change the story of thendral. did u see the serial? then how can u tell that? first u watch the serial and feel it. then u say man. first of all we should have a interest on it, then only we should start to see. director is good but u only mad.......

By : xxxxxxx    xxxxxxxx

The thendral serial is well but the words used in the serial are very abusive Please here after dont use abusive words 

By : VishnuPriya    vishnu1_sri@yahoo.inridhachalam,Cuddalore

plzzz try to used nice words and dignified dialogues in the upcoming episodes expecially the guy mother...the way she used the word and cursed tulasi,its makes people angry 

By : varsha    malaysia

i like you shruthi

By : Kumar    tn

I wan talk wit tulasi and her husbund.. 

By : Mala    Malaysia

this serial is really fantastic and tamil and tulasi are super evergreen jodi in this serial and also their character was really fantasitc. please don't seperate tulasi and tamil in this serial because their relationship is smootly going and give more romantic scenes between tamil and tulasi. 

By : aravinth    erode

shruti i like u very much and i am one of your best and favourite fan. i watch this serial only for you. 

By : aravinth    erode

Charu Character is very worst and she behaves like a prostetute. Mother- in-law of Thulasi is not even bothering about her Sons life and always supporting Charu. Charu character is irritating to the core and the girl who is acting in that character is not suitable for that character. 

By :     

THENDRAl serial is very super but please dont split thulasi and tamil,
both charu and tamil's mother make any creul activities also tamil and thulasi lova sholud and change and they should live happy.

please make thulasi and tamil become father and mother then only a story get interesting 

By : mabel    chennai

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee thulasi and tamil love should not change
it should be always because i itself suffered the problem of thulasi getting but in my life i missing my husband slowly please don't do that in serial please.

By : mabel    chennai

hey director u must change the charu stupid character , this too much . u have doing the negative thought. if this continue dont like true audience , we never c this stupid serial...y ur own life ur wife hapen like this u quit ya? thinking ang do story la.. wrong person always hapen good thing.. good person get problem, lastly they no and 1 day ur stupid serial also finish..eh if u dont know take serial, go do athor work la...which mamiyar do like this stupid..ur mamiyar do for u..

By : myvi    malaysia

THendral serial was going on well, but not now, what type of characteris tamilarasu and thulasi. no lady can bear what charu's character is doing for her .mother-in law character of thulasi is a horrible woman who has spoken very bad of thulasi and how come a normal woman like thulasi will accept her. thulasi is unnecessarily shouting at hospital chairman and where it is needed she is keeping quiet. this is very irritating and unbelievable,brother of tamilarasu character and brother's wife are speaking correctly.
A serial will be liked by everyone only if it depicts natural happenings. but this serial will make the viewers sick , why dont the director make thulasi and tamilarasu brilliant and make the serial healthy. change the sickening scenes and show scenes where charu's character is given punishment . 

By : vimala    chennai,india

i like this serial very much bt pls dont torture thulasi... i cant able to bare this. is dis a gud for charu character to do like this
actually thulasi want to study well and cope up with her life...
pls make charu get out of her life.

god also s on charu side its a ridiculous thing... a love on married guy is somewat cant able to accept pls dont torture thulasi....
pls 

By : leela    puducherry

thendral serial s now a day very boring to see... in that serial charu s over acting that is not nice......... if this continues the same then serial will not be nice to watch 

By : bsccs    chennai

Hello I am vignesh from canada I like very much this, Thenral Rama,each an every one acting very very nice.Lock like Thulasi role is very sad sitiation,her acting is very specil, why she not go to movie star. If i come to india and take a move, Sure I will give the chance to thulasi to act the movie.
Thanks for every actors.From Thenral
Truly
Vignesh 

By : C. Vigneswaran    Toronto Canada

pls close ur serial..we domt like to c tht stupid kind of people in tht role.how u all take serial, just tension only..i c so many serial, exep this 1serial i realy hede ok..adutavan purusanay how will take care endru u all give exmple .. 

By : aurya    malaysia

now the thendral serial is going well, tulasi is taking the help from puvi's wife.and now atleast she should raise her voice with charu and tamil's mother. wt abt tamil's love story day by day they is a lots of change in tamilarrasu, he his giving much importance to charu and his mother it is very bad, i ate that 2 women's.please avoid the 2 characters from the serial. and show anything new.wt abt tulasi first mother whether the aishwarya is the first mother to tulasi or other else. when you will get into the conclusion? 

By : archana    hyderabad

now the thendral serial is going well, tulasi is taking the help from puvi's wife.and now atleast she should raise her voice with charu and tamil's mother. wt abt tamil's love story day by day they is a lots of change in tamilarrasu, he his giving much importance to charu and his mother it is very bad, i ate that 2 women's.please avoid the 2 characters from the serial. and show anything new.wt abt tulasi first mother whether the aishwarya is the first mother to tulasi or other else. when you will get into the conclusion? 

By : archana    hyderabad

very good going serial. but take care of dialoges because it may spoil the good name of the good serial 

By : sowmiya    vellore,tamilnadu,india

Respected Sir,

I am interested to take part in Tamil Serials.
My Background :
1. Name : B. Kumar
2. Age : 56 Years
3. Languages :
Read and Write : English, Tamil, Hindi and Marathi
Spoken : English, Tamil, Hindi, Gujarati and Marathi.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

With Regards

B Kumar

By : B Kumar    Mumbai

I most likable serial in thendral... i dont miss at anytime that serial..my husband did not like serial but he also see that serial everyday....  

By : lotus    chennai

please change thendral story because we realy disapointed when watching thendral because always tamil believe on charu character not on his wife character thulasi?we realy love to watch thendral before this on thulasi and tamil love story,their marriage and ext, but now always we ate watching because one husband not belive on his wife more believe on his friend charu.so we realy need something that tamil believe on thulasi character for example thulasi and charu episode last time,let tamil also think which is a true.dont make viewers to hate watch serial like this if can please do something that tamil also know about charu character thats we realy need and we will watch thendral that we like so much..............PLEASE DO SOMETHING,THANK YOU. 

By : thilapathy luis    malaysia

Kumaran siruku vanakkam...
Indha seriala tamizhnaatla paakadha ale kedaiyadhu.. Apdi irukumbodhu.. Thulasiyoda mamiyarayum,Oru kalyanam ana ponnoda lifela innoru ponnu kuruka varanu therinjum avaloda mamiyare adhuku thona poradhu naatla adha pakara ella ponungalukum kadhal tholvi vandha ipadiyum panalanu oru ennam vara madhiri akidadhinga please... Vasadhi iladha ponnunga thalavidhinu nenachipanga.But panam irundha enna venuna panalanu nenakara andha charu madhiri oru charector irundha andha family enna agunu konjam yosinga please.. Neenga thulasi padipu avaloda dhairiam idha pathi sollumbodhu pakaravangaluku namum ipdi padikanunu thoniruku.Idhu ennoda vendugola eduthukonga please... Nalla seidhiya sollunga. Ungala madhiri oru nalla director nalla karuthukkala sonna makkal romba magizhchiya irupanga... Over all this serial is amazing and the thirumadhi selvam tooo...  

By : sruthi    Chennai,tamilnadu,india.

PLEASE CHANGE THE SCRIPT DIRECTOR.TULASI IS VERY PITY.I HOPE TULASI AND TAMIL VIL TOGETHER AND WILL BE HAPPY FOREVER. 

By :     

I am aged 58 Years. I have acted in Tamil Dramas when i was in Chennai . Acted in School and College. Participated in Intercolegiate competion in acting and won the best prize award.
Now i am residing in Delhi for the past 25 years. Now i would like to act in Tamil Serials. If i can get a chance i will be much happy. I am a very healthy man. 

By : Vijay    Dehli, Delhi, India

Why don't you guys(Thendral team) make Tulsi happy atleast for once... why don't u let her win atleast for once... few scenes are not realistic and doesn't have any logic... pls do something to make Tulsi happy.... 

By :     Chennai

Hi every bodies i did watching regularly thendral serial, its serial all actors expression are realy especialy tamil, thulasi and charu. Charu character is very good but no mistake for charu thinking angle way, all of the situations ok thendral serial love bgm theme music is very nice i set my mble ringtone also thendral serial bgm song ( mazhaiye yen mazhai thuliyea) i did also speak about thendral associative director and i did speak and send thendral feed back messages thendral serial story is very good for outline of the women education. (thulasi) thulasi faced many problems but she did got good percentages of studies, that's good i ask one think to vikatan televistal producers after finishing thendral serial pls production for new serial pls giving chance to new production serial in sruthi raj (thulasi) pls sir she did matched all the character stages because starting i did saw thulasi performance is silently after thulasi meets charu in one day (charu asked to thulasi for leave it for tamil(yenaku tamila vitukodu nu charu thulasikita keakumpoadhu)) that situation thulasi acting performance is very thulasi thinking ( about charu unaku mattum dhan poadi vachi peasa theriuma nu thulasi charuva pathi ninachadhu & that time thulasi way speech acting) (thuru, thurunu) thulasi acting performance very good , and she's first serial is thendral , i did appreciate to shruthi raj mam will get best award for thendral serial at the final stage my hopeful thanks to vikatan televistal producers , my name b.sathishkumar i did finishe B.com CS,
MY number: 9566270198  

By : Sathishkumar chennai    Chennai,(poonamallee) tamilnadu

i want to become chance for serial 

By : JAFFER    Chennai, tanil nadu, india

Latest Topics in Discussion @ Cinechance forum

Surya a No 1 star actor ! other's are just stars

Director Sasikumar's next film

Suggest new titles for tamil films

Yuvan Shankar Raja, Harris Jayaraj, Rahman - songs you like

Kerala promoting tourism through TV serials, why not Tamilnadu

Top 10 Tamil Songs of 2008

Sun pictures producing Endhiran

Contestants for Bigg Boss 3

Jai's upcoming films in tamil

Which tv ad airtel digital tv or big TV reliance you liked ?

Rajnikanth's fan meet on October

How is Ramya krishnan Kalasam

Why ileana not acting in tamil films

Vettaikaran Vijay new film

Why remake in Tamil not working ?

Engal Aasan Vijayakanth still acting in movies

New Heroines in Tamil

Rajnikanth apologize to kannadigas, a business trick ?

When Vikram - Maniratnam film going to start

Lata Mangeshkar's real name was Hema !

Arattai Arangam or Makkal Arangam which is best

Cheran Autograph 2 - a sequel to Autograph film

When you meet cinema actors/actresses, what was the experiance?

Actress Gopika's last film as heroine before marriage ? Veruthe Oru Bharya

One way ticket Prithviraj Mammootty film

Wanted Graphic Designer & Website Manager - jobs vacant

Facial piercings in the fashion industry? Are they allowed?

What is the difference between VCD and DVD ?

Tamil : your favourite singers who sing tamil songs

Spring Summer 2008 Collection

Tamil songs

Vijay's popularity in Kerala

Busy boy Bharath

Dino Morea ready to buy Tata Nano

Dad Ajith ! New baby to Ajith - Shalini

Saroja tamil film by Venkat Prabhu & SPB Charan

Aayirathil Oruvan Karthi - Selvaraghavan film,
Raman Thediya Seethai Cheran

My Poem about Namitha

Pawan Kalyan Puli Telugu film

Milenge Milenge film by Kareena Kapoor and Shahid kapoor

Nepali film Bharath & Meera Jasmine

Sanjay Dutt Alibaug film

Vaaranam Aayiram, Surya film
Meera Jasmine buys a house in Kolkata
Rajnikanth starting new political party ? Will you support if rajni enter politics ?

Meena actress not opposite to Senthil

Nagaram film by Srikanth
Thee film, Sundar C with Ragini

Mukhyamanthri, I Love you Kannada film by Ravi Belagere

Become a Film Star, Model, Singer,

Choreographer, Graphics,

Visualizer, Director, Script Writer,

Lyricist, Cameraman, Still

photographer, Assistant, Production

manager, Dancers any thing in Films,

Television, Modeling.

Become our FREE Members !

Register !

Topic about :  Cast: Suruthi, Subaleka Sudhakar, Nizhalgal Ravi going well thendral serial and it's characters and story line

Cinechance forum : Modeling, Television, Cinema, Theatre Drama, Films forum