cinechance

Welcome to Cinechance Forum ! Chat & Discuss !

Forum Home :

Vettaikaran Vijay new film

Welcome Visitor  ! : You can discuss with other members & experts ! Can ask any question related to Movies, Modeling, Television, Theatre Dramas etc., ! You can discuss about actress, reviews, film stills, photos, wallpapers, music etc., If you have the answer for a question, please reply to the topic(s), so that it will help others to improve their career / life. ! Thanks by : Forum Administrator Cinechance.com 

Wanted models in Los Angeles
Arts Photo Studio, Long beach California.

Add Agency : Japanese females ages 8 to 13 weight no more them 110lbs must be willing to pose in swim suites and revealing cloths. 

Modeling Types : Brand Ambassador, Body Parts, Web, Swimsuit, 
Register with us for more details. 

For more details Register with us !

Posted by :  Balaji shankar ,Selangor Malaysia

Vettaikaran, this is the new film of Vijay after Villu. Reusing the titles of old blockbusters is the new trend in tamil cinema. Vijay is also doing the same.

Vettaikaran was the film of MGR and a blockbuster.

Vijay who is following rajni is now trying to go like MGR ? may be, ( cm aasai yaarai vitathu )

AVMs Balasubramaniam is the producer of the film. Babu Sivan assistant of director dharani is directing the movie. ( kuruvi thozviku paliku paliya ? )

As per news, Asin the preference of Vijay to be the heroine of the movie and they rejected Naynthara from the list, as her recent movies not did well at the box office and also she is doing villu. immediate next film with the same pair would be a risk at box office. that's the reason.

ilayathalapathy avarkala, nayanthara, asin, trisha pair poothum. try with new girls. they are all boring. try to pick some new bombay models for the heroine in vettaikaran. fans will like it. don't try the same old combination. boradikuthu.

Here this thread is reserved for Vettaikaran news, Stills, Photos, Trailers etc.,

Go ahead visitors.

Replies to this Topic / News / Question :

yes, i like to see vijay with new heroines. asin should also be not ! 

By : Kumar    kumbakonam

kannungala, asin bollywood party aayeduchu. inemay unga vijay kooda ellam padam pannathoo. puthusa yaaraiyavthu theda chollungu.

asin busy with :
London Dreams with salman khan , ajay devgan
19 steps with kamal hassan
ghajini with aamir khan

so, asin ila padam pappadamthaan 

By : Thala    chennai

bhavana 

By : suganya    chennai

ahiswarya rai 

By : suganya    chennai

probably Ileana will be the heroine. under negotiation. as per news she is insisting more than 1 crore as salary, that's why they are talking.

Ileana is really a beautiful girl. and it will be good change to tamil rather than seeing the same old faces of trisha, nayan, asin with vijay.

Ileana's re-entry ( she acted in KD ) to tamil through chennai silks tv advertisement is now improving through kollywood 

By : ravichandran    vellore

Hai vj you must do something different yar....But dont change the style....Improve your dance....Now you r giving nice dance performances but we wanna see more from you...Choose nice stories...I am a die hard fan of you....With care i'm saying this....With love praveen.......Bye 

By : Praveen  

Vellore,tamilnadu,india

im seeking for ajob if u give any small chances on your film i willgrow better 

By : magesh    chennai,tamilnadu,india

you should understand even Rajni is not able to become MGR, so vijay will not, merely using the title of MGR film will not make him as MGR 

By : Kazim Babu    thiruturaipoondi

vijay sir films r one man show... so fans should be least bothered the heroine...  

By : sathya    bangalore

as per the latest gossip, asin is going to pair with vijay.

the salary ? would be double the amount of nayanthara. why ? because asin is now bollywood actress 

By : Vasudevan    Thenkasi

Nayan thara or jeneliya d souza 

By : muhammad musthafa    mangalore, karnataka, india

poorna the young and hot actress will suit for vijay, she is dam sexy i like her. wanted the photographs and pictures of the movie 

By : Kavi    karaikudi

After villu,Vijay's next movie is Vettaikaran. This is old MGR movie title.Asin is the heroine of this movie.Vijay choice is very good.Because Asin is the lucky heroine of Tamil cinema.I like this pair. 

By : kalaivani    coimbatore

who is the music director

By : guna    nellai

Yarungna music..  

By : Jayabal    Navakkurichi,salem

asin will be best pair with vijay in vettaikaran 

By : nagaraj    bangalore,karnataka,india

Please stop these nonsense.again and again dont the tamil peoples.they are very disappointed .how can people can tolerate these .how can vijay show his face .oh god .please save people save tamilnadu.vijay flops continues .vijay sockzz...... mudhiyale. 

By : Siddharth gowtham    Coimbatore,tamilnadu&india

hai vijay anna u r best actor in tamil cinema vettaikaran is best film for u and all the vijay fans i am waiting for u r villu film  

By : ghilliprabhu    bangalore,karnataka,india

By :     

vijayyy shuld act wiivv shreya
or
and
maybe malavika 

By : arthiik    mk

no confirmed news about this film yet. waiting for the announcement.

there are lot of directors under que to direct vijay's 50th film 

By : Tamil    katur

latest news about vijay new filem like villu and vettaikaran and 50th filem and more news vijay 

By : visvanathan    malaysia

hi  

By : mahe    salem,tamilnadu,india

The Music director of vetaikaran is Yuvan

By : RAJA    pondicherry

Anushka is the heroine, she is a telugu heroine and also acted a film with madhavan - rendu. she is very sexy girl, i like her pictures, so we can get a glamour treat from this glamour girl anushka. release the stills please. 

By : K.Vetrivel    Pollachi

This is a request from us. vijay sir, have to do vettaikaran only with ASIN. please, this is the expectations of his audience 100%. so please make asin to act with ilayathalabathy. definitely that film with will be a blockbuster like sivakasi and POKKIRI. PLEASE 

By : jeni & co    madurai,tamilnadu,india

ASIN WILL BE THE BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST PAIR FOR VIJAY. THIS IS 100 PERCENT SURE. AND I AM THE DIE HARD FAN OF VIJAY..... WE PLEASE HIM TO DO ONLY WITH ASIN THE FORTHCOMING MOVIE. PLEASE 

By : JENI    MADURAI, TAMIL NADU, INDIA

DO VIJAY LIKE ASIN OR ANUSHKA TO ACT IN HIS FILM? 

By : VINU    MADURAI, TAMILNADU, INDIA

good 

By : jexsss    

By :     

asin will be da best pair 4 vj..
pokkiri was a super hit movie...
so try it on asin!!!! 

By : tasheena    malaysia

hi i am raakesh this raakesh.... thalapathy s nice dancer.....
all flims r good.... but in villu thalapathy wants to make extra care in his charecter not soo nice i wish all the best for next flim vettaikaran..... i am the fan of thalapathy.....
i think vijay will next super star.......
-raakesh 

By : raakesh     salem, tamilnadu,india

I think Asin should act in 'Vettaikaran' with vijay, this is because their film in Sivakasi and Pokiri were fabulous and everyone LOVED to watch it!!! ASIN ASIN ASIN IS THE BEST, NECT HEROINE FOR VETTAIKARAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOOOO CHOOSE ASIN!!!!

SHE DONE A VERY GOOD JOB IN POKIRI AND SIVAKASI!!!! SO ASIN!!

=P thank you

PS: ASIN THE HEROINE FOR VETTAIKARAN!!!! 

By : ASIN + VJ    UK

Asin is the best for Vettaikaran!
100% sure
her acting was good in Pokiri so please choose asin

VOTE FOR ASIN!!!

Vijay and asin for Vettaikaran 

By : Ananthan    UK

I think ASIN should act in Vettaikaran!!! Ileana,Thamana,Bhavana (eek) and Anuskha are not matching with Vj at all....its only Asin,Trisha,Shriya or Nayantara matches with Vijay.

BUT for Vettaikaran, ASIN will be the best actress Heroine! 

By : Jananie    chennai

Vijay is going to act with Asin for 'Vettaikaran' this is because they both did well in Pokirri. They recieved the Film fare and were really proud. They looked forward to act another film. Vettaikaran, is the new film for them both. It will be a super hit in 2009. Asin and Vijay is acting for Vettaikaran.

By : Vettaikaran    Chennai

Vettaikaran vanthu namada puratchi thalaivarda title. Intha padam similar to the old version but in a new style with new sript. Enoda Anushka nadikiranka. Avanka ekanave Rendu (Mathavanoda) padam nadichirukanga. Enoda 50th padam vanthu innum plan podalla enoda appa productions la than panuran. Vettaikarana patti solla ithu too early. Koodiya seekiram enkaluku soluran. Rasikarkalukaka Unkal Nanban Vijay 

By : Vijay    India

Hello Vijay, read your reply,

read it in lollu sabha manohar voice. ( naanga nambitooom )

By : Shiv    india

By : sf    

By : ajit    

Where is the stills available, any pictures available on the net 

By : Priyanka raguraman    bangalore

Hi vijay this is mano from bangalore i am your fovourite fans in the world i like u so muchhhhh

vijay pls act with new heroins it will good combnations for you 

By : mano    Bangalore

anna nan ungalloda vunmayana rasigan.......i dont know why i like u....my mind chose u 2 b the best........ASIN will suit u the best in vettaikaran.......heroines should defenitely knw 2 act...and also should be beautifull...and also should b humorous.....i saw all these in ur combination in SIVAKASI and POKKIRI....so doo select ASIn,,,,i also request for VADIVElLU and KARUNAS 2 b in is film.....pls do a remix song in tis film.....since tis is an mgr's title....macilla untahan kadhalli can be done as a remix....i will b a HIT...waiting for ris film.......ALL THE BEST.......... 

By : vaibhav    im an INDIAN..........do try my tips.

i think deepika padukone will be good pair for vijay. 

By : jayanth    madurai

vijay sir ghilli,pokkiri mathiri padathila illenna love today mathiri padathila nadicha pothum.that is my opinion. 

By : manmadan    cochin

hai vijay , I WANT TO SAY WITH U A FEW WORDS ANNAAAA.. PLEASE CHOOSE THE STORY AS GOOD AFter the realeses from atm, kuruvi now the film villu is also flop. i am a very much fan for u? don`t be silly in films . vijay and illeana combination was good . please avoid the overactions like jumping to the train(kuruvi),
flying in hellicopters(villu). please do some different actions in vettaikaran . bye 

By : jayenth    chennai,tamilnadu,india

Anishika is going to pair vijay in vetaikaran and vijay's 50th film is going to be director raja

VETAIKARAN going to rock the Kollywood 

By : Rishi    

Anishika is going to pair vijay in vetaikaran and vijay's 50th film is going to be director raja

VETAIKARAN going to rock the Kollywood 

By : Rishi    

heello vijay.neega endha heroine oda nadichallum andha padam super hit thane. 

By : shanmu    madurai,tamil nadu,india

Director Jayam Raja confirmed that he is goind to direct ilayathalapathy after this movie.

Vijay's 50th movie will be produced by his dad SA chandrasekar.  

By : Bharat K    chennai

By :     

i am a die hard VIJAY fan... i would lik 2 see vijay in his old style of movies as in PRIYAMANAVALE,KUSHI,BADRI,SACHIN... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...and my choice for VETTAIKARAN s ileana... 

By : nava    india

Hai Vijay! Please avoid the "OVER ACTING" in your films. Vettaikaranla tamanauku chance kodunga enna avathan ungaluku correatana jodi.asin,thrisha la romba alaga irukanga please dont choose these heroins.because age is going unga ranguku try pannavum. 

By : V.GURU    Villupuram Tamil Nadu

Hai Vijay! Please avoid the "OVER ACTING" in your films. Vettaikaranla tamanauku chance kodunga enna avathan ungaluku correatana jodi.asin,thrisha la romba alaga irukanga please dont choose these heroins.because age is going unga ranguku try pannavum. 

Hai VIJAY! Please avoid "OVER ACTING" in your films. Tammana is the best pair in Vettaikaran's film.Avoid the previous heroins.It's my request.

HI VIJAY how are you.your DANCE IS VERY CUTE.Try to get more performance in fight. 

By : GURU    villupuram

hai dear VIJAY... Eagerly waitin for ur VETTAIKARAN... Hope dis ll become an other blockbuster movie of ur hit series... wishes for ur forthcomin movies...  

By : nava    pondy

hai dear VIJAY... Eagerly waitin for ur VETTAIKARAN... Hope dis ll become an other blockbuster movie of ur hit series... wishes for ur forthcomin movies...  

By : nava    pondy

Hi visitors 

By : Sandy    Ramnad,tamilnadu,india

By :     

By : naheed    vellore tamilnadu

hi vijay,i am ur die hard fan...even my friends are ur fan.....u be as u always in all movies.get some good stories,plz give a blockbuster movie.... all the best...keep rocking

By : naheed    vellore tamilnadu

hi vijay all the best 

By : venkatesh    thanjavur

By :     

VIJAY THALAIVA I AM A DIE HARD FAN OF U. I JUST LOVE YOU A LOT
VILLU FIRST DAY FIRST SHOWUKU PONNE SUPER OPENING THALAIVA
ADUTHAVARE VETTAIKARAN 50TH FILME KANDIPA MEGA HIT AAGU I TRUST YOU
DANCE SUPERA PANNRE THALAIVA ASIN HEROINEA VANDA NO PROBS AND SHREYA VANDA ALWAYS OK YENNA ATM PADAMUKU SILLE PASANGA KINDAL PANNANGE IF THIS FILM GOING TO BE HIT THEN I WILL BE THE HAPPIEST FAN OF URSSS
"DIL IRUNDHA ETHURLLE NILLU "
JEKAPORONU THERINJADHU KAPRO JAIKERADHU ARTHAME ILLE
UR DIALOUGE WITH WHICH TODAY I AM LEARNING SUPERBLY
SUREA VETTAIKARANKU NA PAL ABISHEKAM PANNUVE + FIRST DAY SHOW POIDUVE
ALWAYS VIJAY ROCKZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
"INDHU VARAI ENNAI ENNAI JEICHADHU YAARUM ILLAI"
THALAIVA I LOVE YOU A LOT
YOU WILL ROCK VETTAIKARAN AND THE NEXT FILM EARRIMALAI TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

By : shyam    madurai;tn;india

Hi vijay please do any thing diffrent 

By : Javeed.D    India

By :     

i think they should try some hot actor in hindi or try trisha or bring some modeling with vijay 

By : anpujan@hotmail.co.uk    london

yesarte6t7vbrt7ew5 f6iamyourfan

By : sviswa63    india

haaaiii
i think its better first of all..when vijay changes his getup..because its very boring after a time(i am a die hard fan of him!!!!)and he should do film with tamanna..or i think some other new actresses..not always the sames like asin or trisha bla bla..:D
and he should also..try to pick a different story..the stories are always the same..so..whatever...i wish vijay all the best for his upcoming projects:D!!!i hope he will rock with vettaikaran!!! 

By : divya    germany

as a brother 

By : r.praveenkumaar    coimbatore

hai

By : kanni    india

I LIKE TO SEE AGAIN WITH ASIN. SO VIJAY'S IDEA IS CORREXT. PLEASE CHOOSE NAYANTHARA. THIS PAIR IS NOT GOOD. 

By : RAMYA    salem,TAMILNADU,INDIA

VIJAY ANNA YOUR DANCE PERFORMANCE IS VERY NICE. PLEASE MAINTAIN THIS. I LIKE TO HERE AGAIN YOUR VOICE IN YOUR FILM SONGS. SO PLEASE TRY THIS. I PREFER YOUR ON SCREEN PAIR IS ASIN. I AGREE YOUR SUGGESSION. IF YOU CHOOSE ANY OTHER HEROINE. BUT DONT CHOOSE NAYANTHARA PLEASE PLEASE. 

By : KAVITHA    salem,TAMILNADU,INDIA

asin is good pair to thalapathi.and he is rock and one man army 

By : surendar    p.velur,namakkal,tamil

hiiiiiiii better put sammera readdy 4 this film if it is love flim
most of us like her if it is action flim tamana 

By : shajan    salem

trisha is a nice pair to vijay but now i would like new actress to ilayathalapathy 

By : raja     chennai,tamilnadu,india

vijay going to rock in vettaikaran which is going to massive hit of the year
moreover it is 50th film of vijay
i wish all the best

the last 3 films of vijay was somewhat dull because due to overharohism.....

i think it is not there in his next film 

By : nirmal    erode

By : kuruvi    

hi....vj.. Im one of ur very big fan...
i gt watchd ur films...
ur acting very gud n wonderful..
I liked ur movies tat ur acted with simran...(udaya,priyamanavale,thullatha mananum tullum,once more)
she's the best couple of yours.. nice pair...
i suggest she to be the heroin in ur vettaikaran movie...
we'll have a very gud chance to watch the movie of yours with simran after a very very long break...tats for sure.. tq  

By : sara    malaysia

vijay now doing dull flim but next is flim is good in this flim asin is good pair to thalapathi.vijay is next super star  

By : surendar    velur,namakkal,tamilnadu

plz nominate namitha as the heroine 

By : helmen    

By : ram    

please select good storyyyy 

By : sundar babul raj    chennai

hi.......i am fazil nextfilm vettaikkaran when release,then vijay and asin 

By : fazil    cumbum

asin is good pair.she is join to thalapathi that is hit flim. and do different charater. 

By : surendar    velur

Hai, instead of using the same boring heroines he go switch on with the famous Paruthiveeran "Priyamani" as his pair. 

By : Udayaraj. S    Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Hai Vijay Sir,

I am your die hard fan, one request from me to you ilayathalapathi, either pair with PRIYAMANI or ASIN or ILEANA not with any others, Trisha it got bored thalaiva. This is your fans hard and humble request to you dear.

By : Kamala    Bangalore, Karnataka, India

By : s.nandhu    

By : s.nandhu    salem,tamilnadu and india

By : s.nandhu    salem,tamilnadu and india

Study the basics of acting.only the dance can't make you bigger.be different.don't do films in same pattern.  

By : Sreeni    Pattambi

we need more still of vattikaran 

By : pramod    

PLS TRY WITH NEW HEROINE ANUYA. & PLS GIVE IMPORTANCE TO LOVE@ SENTIMENT MOVIES .DONT TRY ACTION MOVIES 

By : DINESH    NAGERCOIL

By : s.syed adhil    

vijay is a my favorite actor in my life. vijay dance was also good. Become vijay is so handsome in all film and is life

By : s.syed adhil    

hai vijay ur dance and acting is veryvery very 100%nice next film vettaikaran pls ur pair is asin sivakasi, pokri super hit that reason only thanku vijay anna 

By : radha    kumbakonam

hai vijay ur dance and acting is veryvery very 100%nice next film vettaikaran pls ur pair is asin sivakasi, pokri super hit that reason only thanku vijay anna 

By : radha    kumbakonam

Priyankachopra 

By : Vishnu    india

Vijay Sirukku Poruthaman par
Sada is best

By : atm durai    Kodaikanal

STILLS FROM VETTAIKARAN

http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?id=14985110&owner=vijayram222
http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?id=14985203&owner=vijayram222
http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?id=14985399&owner=vijayram222
http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?id=14985419&owner=vijayram222
http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?id=14985422&owner=vijayram222
http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?id=14985490&owner=vijayram222
http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?id=14986294&owner=vijayram222 

By : ILLAYA THALAPATHY    chennai,tn,india

By : karthick  

villupuram

I LIKE VIJAY DANCE.I AM A BIG FAN OF HIM 

By : BARATH    india

By : Gokul da    

i love DR.VIJAY as my favourite hero.i like the flim villu and i do like the songs of villu.DR.VIJAY can go and reach a high goal in his life in the field of cinema and whatever he does,according to me the flim VETAIKARAN of DR.VIJAY is also going to be a massive hit hit hit i suggest TAMMANA as the heroine of the flim i'll be happy if it is done so please ask TAMMANA for heroine.DR.VIJAY can do better than any other actors who are in the field now and the days past he could also do better than M.G.R sir i wish you all the success to DR.VIJAY and his FANS. 

By : Arafath    Tirunelveli

By :     

hi all... .i m diehard fan of vijay....pls dont compare vijay with any other heros....becoz all r doing their best....see no one give chance to new directors,only ma thalaivar gave....all heros r doing his flims with famous directors....and may be some hits & some flops....but our thalapathy only doing his flim wit mostly new directors....no one give 3 flims per year...but ma vijay do it....
see his old movies r still rockssss.....in thullatha manamum thullum,poova unakkaga.....etc
just nw after ghilli he change his trend....its super...
MY HUMMBLE REQUEST TO VIJAY IS PLS CHOOSE STORY WHICH S LIKE TO ALL.....TO THIS CHENNAI GUYS ALSO....U CHOOSE STORY ONLY FOR SOUTH....PLS CHOOSE IT FOR ALL PPL....DO SOME REALISTICS IN UR FIGHTS....U R VERY GOOD IN UR DANCE ....KEEP IT UP....
SO ALL THE BEST FOR UR UPCOMING MOVIES.... 

HAI ANNA....

I AM DIE HARD FAN OF U...CAME TO KNOW UR LATEST FILM
NEWS...DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT WE ALL ARE WAITING 4 UR
DIFFERENT CHARACTER ALL OF US ARE WITH U....

LET'S ROCKZZZZ......ANNA.......

By : suji    kerala palakkad

HAI ANNA....

LETS ROCKZZZZZZZZZ.......

By : suji    kerala palakkad

By : saravana kumar    

ilaya thalapathy vijay please act with the heroine tammana or bhavana or aishwarya rai 

By : saravana kumar    tuty.tamil nadu , india

vijay pls act with different heroins 

By : mano    karanatka

WHAT EVER HAPPEN VIJAY IS NEXT SUPER STAR. THALAPAHY ETHIRTHA THALA IRRUKATHU. VIJAY ROCK'S FOREVER . WINS EVER NO FEAR. THALAPATHY ROCK'S'''''''''''''''  

By : GILLI SANTHOSH    POLLACHI,COIMBATORE,INDIA

i am also vijay fan.
ur opinion is very right 

By : antony britto    omihaachimaan,shiga,japan

u rock always VIJAY. no one can beat u. our humble request is choose some realistic story, do sum real stunts in films  

By : guru    chennai

u rock always VIJAY. no one can beat u. our humble request is choose some realistic story, do sum real stunts in films  

By : guru    chennai

By :     

By :     

hi vijay i you film for more time i seeing pokkiri 

By : annamalai    chennai

hi vijay is good actor and anushka is actire 2 actor same the vettaikaran new filem summa kalakkalthan 

By : villu    Chennai annanagar

hi vijay is good actor and anushka is actire 2 actor same the vettaikaran new filem summa kalakkalthan 

By : villu    Chennai annanagar

hi vijay thank anushka is good actor for arundathi is very good filem . vettaikaran is big hit for thim 

By : annamalai    Chennai annanagar

hi vijay thank anushka is good actor for arundathi is very good filem . vettaikaran is big hit for thim 

By : annamalai    Chennai annanagar

its right 

By : vijay murthi    mumbai

hey dont comments about my thalapathi 

By : james    trichy tamilnadu india

:) ANUSHKA ANUSHKA ANUSHKAA !!!!
the actress who acted in Renduu... =D Anushka Shetty
she is sooooooo hot & goood actress fo VIJAY
gwwd combinatiion (Y)

Most People Would Love To Watch That Film
Especially Teenagers LOL
:) gwd luck  

By : Arthiik     

By :     

vijay and mohesh babu are same actor for action & dance& paddu

are all the same thim . mohesh is actoin moive and vijay action moive

all the bast for

1. mohesh babu _ varudu

2. vijay _ vettaikaran

thak you

By : sittu    tirupati, anthira , india

HI VIJAY HOE ARE YOU!

VILLU SO SUPAR MOIVE AND NEXT FILM VETTAIKARAN IS VERY SUPAR MOIVE I GET AN TIS MOIVE IS 200 DAY FOR THIM.

ALL THE BEST

THAK YOU

#SITTU# 

By : SITTU    BANGALOR

vijay is good and he will rock with new heroines and he will do his best in vettaikaran. It is not like a remake of film(billa) its only a title ok. so please encourage vijay or keep silent. 

By : karthik    chennai

vijay,try 2 join with yuvan sankar raja.............. 

By : guna segaran    

By : sathis    

hai vijay.most fans are saying asin is best for forth coming film.so what you do is see what your are saying and compare with your opinion.i think that will be best ok.i also think that asin is ok. 

By : sabarishri    salem,tamilnadu,india

vijay mass hero ilike villu movie 5 time wathed that movie.vettaikaran nextvijay best movie  

By : thangaraj    chennai

By : karthi    india,tamilnadu.india

photos and results

By : sriram    madurai

my choise tamna 

By : murali    karaikudi,tamilnadu,india

VIJAY IS ALWAYS MY THALA. IN FUTURE IN FILM INDUSTRY I ALSO WILL COME LIKE "VILLU POWER FULLU"

By : artiste T . GANESH BALAJI    INDIA,

Iam the big fan of vijay.he is the next superstar in kollywood industry.vijay'supcoming movie vettaikaran will be a blockbuster movie from the previous release.
Anushka will be best pair for him in this movie. 

By : nazeer    chennai

YOU CHOOSE ASIN FOR YOUR MOVIE,SHE WILL SUIT FOR U.THIS WAS LIKED BY UR FANS. 

By : nirmal    mumbai

very funny but heroine choice was correct vijay select for some models 

By : udhayakumar    tamil nadu

By :     

hi 

By : naveen    karanataka,bangalore&india

our ilayathalabathi match for samira reddy 

By : prabu    madurai

Vijay rocks always we are proud me Vijay he is the next super star 

By : Keerthivas    Chennai,tamil Nadu,india

I would like vijay to act with new heroines. I want a movie like Gilli, When do I expect... 

By : prathap    

please give a hit film...no films in recent years...shall we expect this as hit..please 

By : sriram    tamilnadu

Asin will be the best pair for vijay 

By : hasinibanu    TAMIL NADU

i like vijay  

By : Anu    Srilanka

HI VIJAY I AM UR DIE HARD FAN......WE ALL UR FANS LIKE U 2 SEE WITH TRISHA...TRISHA IS THE BEST PAIR FOR U...TRY WITH HER..... 

By : NAHEED    vellore

hai thalaiva anni yapudi irukaknga 

By : meeran    thirupur

hai thalaiva anni yapudi irukaknga

By : meeran    thirupur

tamana, should act with him.. 

By : A.Alagu venkatesh    madurai

jenilia,samerra reddy,is a good pair for vijay...put them vettaikaran will rocksssssssssssss....its trur ......try this u will be blessed....all the best.............  

By : S.BALA VIGNESH    madurai,tn,india

super 

By : siva    9790623389

AM VIJAY FAN I SAW YOUR VILLU FLIM IT WAS VERY NICE YOURES NEXT MOVIE WAS VATIKARAN I THINK IT WILL BE ALSO A VERY GOOD FLIM 

By : saravanan    chengalpet, tamilnadu , india

I am kumar vijay fan when release vettaikaran & who is music dricter.new herorein is good. 

By : Kumsar Rajamani    Dubai uae

vijay is ever green hero of tamil nadu. he is next super star ya. so dont be choosing heroiens like nayanthara, thrisa, asin ya try on new girls. my choice is ashwarai rai ya. 

By : shya    india

little ilaya thalapathiku enathu vazthukal 

By : yfx    india

Vettaikaran is next forthcoming movie of actor vijay .it will be blockbuster of 2009.

By : Gunasundari    Chennai,tamilnadu&india

Vettaikaran is next forthcoming movie of actor vijay .it will be blockbuster of 2009.

Vijay sir u r dance really excllent do different steps in u r fourthcoming movie.ur very smart....... Ur dressing was superb u r next super star other than nobody is their.ur vettaikaran should be blockbluster of year 2009.all the best vijay sir....... ?????? 

By : GunasundariS.anama    Chennai,tamilnadu&india

Vijay sir u r dance really excllent do different steps in u r fourthcoming movie.ur very smart....... Ur dressing was superb u r next super star other than nobody is their.ur vettaikaran should be blockbluster of year 2009.all the best vijay sir....... ??? 

By : GunasundariS.anama    Chennai,tamilnadu&india

hai vijai ur films r so nice.i wish u all the best for the next.good byyyyyyyyyyyye 

By : saranya    sathy

hai vijai ur films r so nice.i wish u all the best for the next.good byyyyyyyyyyyye 

By : saranya    sathy

Vettaikaran... Nalla Hit annadhaan Cini fieldla Vijay Nilaikha Mudiyum...adhuvey cat on the wall appurem CM enghe??? Onnum commedy keemady pannalaleye 

By : prabhu    

Vijai Please Remake Ajith's Vaali...

Hope This will help u survey in market!!!

also u can satisfy u'r few fans with dual hero subject!!!!! 

By : Prabhu    

if it is double action film 

By : arun    vellore,tamilnadu&india

hi VIJAy i am ur gret fan u should be give ur films in great
u like to act with bhavana 

By : karthirocks    coimbatore

By : sathya    

vijay can u give me one chance for acting with uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 

By : sathya    coimbatore

HAI,

I just like dr.vijay 100% because he is the bestttttttt. and i say asin will be the best pair for vijay because asin has acted with vijay in two films which have become a blockbuster.so vijay should act with asin. i say asin is a good pair for vijay with full heart and i think iam vijay's good fan because in my id i have vijay's name(subashini_vijay1). i think vijay will keep asin as his pair in the film.i like u vijay 100%. i conclude saying vijay is the best&i vote vijay as the next super star.bye..............................  

By : subashini    mangalore,karnataka,india

whois is the actress. asin ?

I found Asin's photo gallery at

http://filmactress.blogspot.com/  

By : sibichan    kerala. cherthala

hai vijay anna...u r rocks..i'm fan of u anna.vijay anna u ronly rocksin this world 

By : sumitha    k k dist

sir nega telugu dubing adigama panarenga,please stop it .because iam feeling with my friends because iam in andhra pradesh ,thala ungalodia rasigan,nan 

By : suresh    

Iam a fan of vijay. I request vijai to do no over acting. please. simple vijai is superb. just in pokiri. i hte other hero's than vijai.  

By : Andrews    coimbatore

I THING ASIN IS BEST PAIR OF VIJAY.. VIJAY DONT ENTER INTO POLITICAL.. IT WILL TRASH UR FUTERE.. TAKE CARE..  

By : JEEVA THANGAVEL    SURAT

VIJAY IS NEXT SUPPER STAR . HE WILL BE ROCKING STAR IN FUTURE vijay pair with anushka its really super hit ajith asal is really going to flop 

By : RAJ    

i want one ticket for vettaikaran in feature 

By : yokesh    madurai

hi! vijay sir. Ur films r superb. I like ur all films.ur film pokkiri is very very superb.i'll see the film more than 7 or 8 times.tamilnadu fans we r waiting for vettaikkaran new vijay.  

By : arun    trichy,tamilnadu,india

ENGA THALAPATHY ENNAIKUMA GHILLI THAN. 

By : ARUN    trichy,tamilnadu,india

vetaiyadum vetaikaran vijay

who is diretor 

By : yuva    pollachi

asin is the best pair of vijay 

By : gobi    trichy,tamilnadu,india

hgjhjkhj 

By : sharath    

i always prefer asin is a better choice for vijay 

By : viknesh    trichy

manorama will be the best pair for vijay..............

for mother role.... 

By : dinesh    coimbatore

sir i am ur great fan i think one t change ur beared style now u came from cocacola advertisment is best for u sir and i think asin is a great pair of u......... 

By : sunilraj    india cheenai

Vijay next film for VEATTAIKARAN , veattaikaran film vetri peara vazhthuherom anbu nenjangal; YASAR , FAHIM , RIYAZ , SAMEEN, AKBAR , YOUSUF matrum , VIJAY FANS . 

By : Yasar    Arafath

Vijay next film for VEATTAIKARAN , veattaikaran film vetri peara vazhthuherom anbu nenjangal; YASAR , FAHIM , RIYAZ , SAMEEN, AKBAR , YOUSUF matrum , VIJAY FANS . 

By : Yasar    Arafath

Comedy  

By : Naveen    Vellore,tamilnadu,india

How is the actress for vettikaran film. 

By : Ambrish    Hosur,Tamilnadu &indian.

How is the actress for vettikaran film. 

By : Ambrish    Hosur,Tamilnadu &indian.

By : devaa    

By : ksdkm005@yahoo.in    tamilnadu

By : ksdkm005@yahoo.in    tamilnadu

hi vijay many more new file by vettaikaran and villu .

taker your life buy

thank you

MUNNA

By : munna    chennai

hi.......... i am very big vijay fan
vettaikaaraan should be a big hit to tamil industry i thing so............... its my confitenednt so vijay should workhard in this movie...............and upcoming porjects all so. . . . . . . .
vijay
is
the
next
*SUPERSTAR VIJAY*
all
the
best
for
the
vettaikaaraan

By : ayyappa / deepu    bangalore,karnataka

Dr.vijay when hearing this name itself u may get a thunder in ur mind because he is the one and only super star next CM of tamil nadu and more (thala ku aish, asin., thirisha., nayan ,... Kekumbothu) singam enga anna vijay ku hollywood heroine ae vanthalum achiria padrathuku onnum ella .,...,.' so anna u select kathrina kaif  

By : Rohit bt    Vellore

Dr.vijay when hearing this name itself u may get a thunder in ur mind because he is the one and only super star next CM of tamil nadu and more (thala ku aish, asin., thirisha., nayan ,... Kekumbothu) singam enga anna vijay ku hollywood heroine ae vanthalum achiria padrathuku onnum ella .,...,.' so anna u select kathrina kaif  

By : Rohit bt    Vellore

Vijay concentrate more on ur music and stylish dressing code
plz try do love stories like(kathalaku mariathai,poove unakaga)stop this action movies for some time because nowadays lot of action movies onscreen so u do it different..  

By : Rajeshkannan    salem

Elayathalapathi is always known as VICTORY.

Thalapathi one ssssmall request.

Please dont do the same Thalaiva.

It will be make us boring.

Please try to do something variety.

Bcoz now the small guys From simbu to Bharath, everybody doing their level best thalaiva.

Otherthan my thalapathi is always BEST THAN OTHER.

My great wishes for the block buster movie Thalapathi YiN VEETAIKARAN. 

By : kanalsundar    Trichy,Tamilnadu,India

VIJAY STANDS ON IS DAD SUPPORT.
CHADRASEHKAR IS 1 OF THE TOP MOST DIRECTOR.
IF THE FLIM VETAIKARAN HITS BLOCKBUSTER THE ALL FAME GOES 2 IS DAD.
THALA IS A KING "ONE MAN ARMY" . 

By : RANOK    Mumbai

By : test    test, test &test

vetaaikaran is the next pokkiri....i can believe...

By : uday    erode

By :     

hai dis is abi i need to meet vijay because my father is jobless so i need a director chance for my dad from vijay  

By : abinaya    coimbatore

By : kader    india

kannungala.......asin,nayanthara,trisha...all are waste ma...and i guess .illaya thalapathi shouuld try anushka,sameera reddy,sanna khan...coz.they a sexy n cute.. ma... 

By : harryveedo    chennai,tamilnadu ,india

hi,
i think that vetaikaran would be power full action flim which is equal to terminator and more than tamil ayan.sun pictures may prensent this flim because A.V.M is producing it. vijay's dancing is amazing and extra ordinary iam not saying it as his maddest fan but as ordinary man in t.n. he may also imkprove his dance steps in vetaikaran also. vijoy antony music will be superb and will be + point to thalapathy's vetaikaran. anushka is responsible because she had done good job in arunthathi.
bye bye.

By : moganavel    tirupur , t.n , india

By : arya    

i am a die hard vijay fan..luv u vijay 

By : evantica dorice    malaysia

who may be the film surely flop to the vijay its promise 

By : sankar    madhurai

By :     

I vijay Anna I am U r best  

By : S.Hari Prasath    Salem,TamilNadu,India

WE don't look heroines... only.. our star.. ILAYATHALAPATHY VIJAY.......................

By : NEERAJ    Attingal,Kerala,India

By : naveen    

By : naveen    bangalore

i like to download the songs 

By : Rajendran Vetrivel    ayyanavaram

By : govindan     

hai vijay all the best for your vettaikaran 

By : mani    tuty..tamilnadu.india

Yes,try for newpair...It'll definitely bring the grand success... 

By : Dinesh    coimbatore

VIJAY IS NEXT SUPPER STAR . HE WILL BE ROCKING STAR IN FUTURE vijay pair with anushka its really super hit ajith asal is really going to flop 

i think vettaikaran film gud..........tiz heroine is trisha gud heroine then (gilli) 

By : janifar    

i think vettaikaran film gud..........tiz heroine is trisha gud heroine then (gilli) 

Padam vetri adaya vazhthukal 

By : Pokkiri    Theni

how are you iam liake him vijai 

By : shihabudheen m c    india

Hi VIJAY THALAIVA hru Iam yourVERYBIGFAN. When youandHARRISJEYRAJ JOINTOGETHER. 

By : ARMUGAM.K    

Vijay is next super star 

By : Selva    Gobi

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i am a big fan of Thalapathy Vijay..............i think d herione must b Asin.................coz pokiri wz a mega hit..........................nd vetaikaran vl also bcum a mega mega hit for our ilaya thalapathy 

By : CuteRamya    Bangalore,Karnataka,India

By : anoop knumar.s    

i nwould like to see vijay in different varities of roles.... 

By : anoop knumar.s    ernakulam, kerala, india

i nwould like to see vijay in different varities of roles.... 

By : anoop knumar.s    ernakulam, kerala, india

vijay is the super star.
Nalladhu pannanunu ninaicha neyum C.M agalam.

Vijay is the Social servent.

ok..

Dont play with fire.
ok.. 

By : Ameer    tamilnadu

vijay is the super star.
Nalladhu pannanunu ninaicha neyum C.M agalam.

Vijay is the Social servent.

ok..

Dont play with fire.
ok.. 

By : Ameer    tamilnadu

By : vinoth    

hi this is aswin .....vijay is a gud dancer and one of d best actor at present .vijay and asin r one of d best pairs after his roll with trisa pokkiri one of d best of vijay .after telugu remake aathi's flop vijay took long time and did pokkiri film and gave a big hit .similarily after villu's flop he is taking long time and going to give a big hit thats vettaikaran 

By : aswin    Tirupur

Yet another flop by him 

By : Naveen    Erode

VIJAY IS A SUPER ACTOR. THIS IS NOT THE MATTER OF THE ACTORES,VIJAY IS A SUPER ACTOR, HIS DANCING IS SO SUPER ,HIS FIGHT IS ALSO SUPER,I THINK THAMANA SHOULD ACT WITH VIJAY.BCOZ SHE ACT TAMIL IN 2 FILM , WITH DHANUSH AND THE SUPER STAR SURIYA. SURIYA IS ALSO A SUPER ACTOR .SHE GOT SUCEESES IN 2 FILMS . SO I THINK SHE IS THE GIRL. 

By : vichu    kerala

vijay in vettaikaran the real hunter ..heroin anuskya sent about vijay to this no.  

By : sheik    chennai,tamil nadu,india

Vijay photos 

By : Gopinathan    India

ilayathalapathi vijay wins. .. . . we fans hope vettaikaran will be a box office hit. . ..  

By : Jithin    ernakulam, kerala, india

na try to do something diffrent.......... poltix vaendaam........... try new get ups........ dance superrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbbb........... 

By : bharath    

Vijay can act with his wife  

By : Bala(simbu)    Vellore

By :     

hai "enga vitu pillai" vijay
nan unga tambi karthi.nenga enga vitu pillai remake pani nadikalam ungaluku shoota irukum and in kamel hassen sir film "tever maganla" nengalum sathiraj sir daddya nadichalum supera irukum anna.belated wishes for u 

By : karthik    theni, tamil nadu

Vijay...

Inda 5 fight, 6 songs, ...

By : Akram    Srilanka...

wanted to try in cinema 

By : anish    chennai

You are not Rajini.................................................................................... 

By : arun.v    kovai

Gonjam act pannunga pls,,,,,, Unga last hit Pokkiri ... 

By : arun,v    

vijay is the real super star... next to rajini...i like u very much.... i like ur flim very much... ur dance is super... no other actor can beat ur dance... 

By : raguram    dindigul, tamilnadu.

old actress are better than new astress...y not make afilkm 4 surya n jothika..it will surely rockzz 

By : shagal    singapore

Hi,

THALA We are loving you .

I love you and your dance and voice modulations and actions and sentiments and many more .

do more flims and help other while in world

Thanks much
R.Crage 

Hi,

THALA We are loving you .

I love you and your dance and voice modulations and actions and sentiments and many more .

do more flims and help other while in world

Thanks much
R.Crage 

hai vijai i m karthi i fan for you only vijai you chose heroine only asin this better for you vijai (ALL THE VERY VERY VERY BEST FOR VETTAIKARAN ))))) (maapla ni kalukku maapla ) 

By : R.KARTHIK    chennai,tamilnadu

super taleva 

By : tulsi    shencottah

hey its betr 2 with grls ....... bcos asin ,trisha , nayan r old ones try 2 act with new faces it will b betr i thnk n al d best ur next film thalapathy .................. 

By : anish priya    chennai,tamilnadu,india

By : ARIVAZHAGAN    salem

p.l vijay anshka ya choose panade trisha,shreya
avangala choose pannuga sir

BY UR SWEET NIKITHA 

By : Nikitha    Madurai tamilnadu india

vijay is a amazing king of tamilnadu,ever never beat vijay's manarism,dance. 

By : karthik    karaikudi

mail 

By : sekar a v    chennai

To Thalapathy -

Aiya Ilayathalapathy... I'm a fan of you. I respect you coz you have always been my role model and an inspiration in my life for years.. Nobody can beat your style of dancin, the humour sense and your expression.. No matter what, even if things are going low now, you definately give a come back very soon. Don't worry or get upset for anything. We are there for your always. I have never been to any kinda dance schools nor have i learnt dance from any professional. It was only by watching your videos and songs i came to know how to dance and ofcourse i'm your fan. So people say that i dance like you. Your into your fans's blood and emotion. We are always there for you thalapathy. I just have only two requests for you thalaiva. 1). Try gettin into new scripts and plz stop remakin. 2). Plz don't get into POLITICS. PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ. Its a humble request. Even if you do things your way, we'll support you. It was a just a request. Don't worry. Cheers!!!!

To all Thalapathy's fans -

Guys! Everyone knows that thalapathy's faced diffcult situations in life eventhough he's from a Film industry's background. He's the one who entertains for every scene that is there in the movie. No matter how the movie goes. And no other actor can beat his grace nor even win his place. Our thalapathy should be supported by us. Everyone wakeup and do something. We should make things big for Thalapathy's Vettaikaran. No matter who comments wat. We are supposed to be best to people who are good to us and ---- every tom, dick and harry who try to play around. Don't give up. Start doing things better. We need to make things better and not let anyone talk ---- about our thalapathy. Cheers to all my friends(only FANZ of thalapathy)!! Keep supporting Thalapathy. Love you all. 

By : Shail    Bangalore

please

By : shanmugam    123456

By :     

Anushka a punjabi beauty will be best pair with vijay in vettaikaran..Since her performance in Arundhathee is really up to the expectation of audiences..
I'm really overawed by her ability..Hopefully her performance will more glowing in this film.
It will be a super hit in 2009..  

By : Dhiya Firzana    

hai vijay i love you 

By : sridhar    namakkal

hi...  

By : JANA    chennai,

hi...  

By : JANA    chennai,

Vijay anna is the only super star of the world in one and all the actors ***************ILLAYATHALABATHI DR*VIJAY IS THE NO.1 SUPER STAR IN THE WORLD EVER************** VETTAIKARAN MOVIE SURELY ROCKS THE BOX OFFICE HITS*********By the Greatest & No.1 fan of the vijay anna******************* 

By : Gopinath    chennai

vijay antony is the music director of this film and anushka shetty is the heroine for sure 

By : gayathri    chennai

ALL KERALA VETTAIKARN VIJAY FAN,S VANEAKEM 

By : CIJO.T.O    THRISSUR

By : mkannan38    coimbatore

i am a great fan of u sir . please do different charecter . my college is full of ur fans sir upto last year . now all r surya fans . we all hope that this movie will be block buster. please avoid bult up sir i will be always a fan of u 

By : v.jayaseelan    neyvei,tamilnadu.india

By : APPUKUTTAN    bangalore

By :     

Hai Vijay, good luck 

By : Suren    Chennai

By : priya    

hi vijay next film you have combine with bhavana 

By : vinoth    tamilnadu

hai thalabathi 

By : kavin    chennai

By : HARISH BABU    

By : guru    

thalaiva do diffrnt films.go for some STUNNIN AXN...... your DANCE kelappudhu..... POLTIX vendangna.... PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS............. ,,,,,,,,OVER HEROISM vendangna......... pathi pathi pathi pathi THALAPATHI ivan ethuthavan ellam atho gathi<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

By : guru    COIMBATORE.TN.INDIA

By : mohan    rkk

helo Mr.

dont coment on movies can u dance in front of others can u make joke who r u if ur a film person coment but decently otherwise b a producer otherwise shut al ur coments 

By : ryan    chennai,India

HAI VIJAY IM THE BIG FAN OF U VETTAIKARAN WILL BE ROCKING SOON 

By : THALAPATHY SURESH    INDIA

how is the movie vettaikaran? 

By : kiranesh    coimbatore,tamil nadu,india

vettikaran songs & stiils

By : bhuvanesh    tamilnadu & trichy

Thalaiva super...keep going on...all the best.......... 

By : Salbin Sajan    kerala

vijay must act with trisha because many films vijay and trisha were the pair and that films got super hit.so vijay annna must act trisha.please do please. 

By : suji    tirunelveli,tamil nadu, india

By : manith    

Hai . .SuperStaR VijaY FANZ NOW PUT YOUR VOTE FOR OUR THALAPATHY IN www.pollwizard.com/12030 nd www.pollwizard.com/11348
show our gethu There. .
Dr. vijay Rulez z z . . 

By : POKKIRI ASIF    TINDIVANAM - THALAPATHY FORT

hain my name is pravin joe i have willing to act in cinema field. my no  

By : pravin joe    

sonam Kapoor 

By : MohamedAnsari    india

By : yuvaraj kathiran    mettur,tamilnadu,india

By :     

By :     

By : vishnu    pollachi

Vettaikaran - A sure blockbuster ! Songs are rockingggggg .....  

By : GrshGreen    Bangalore

vijay sir do next film to mgr and rajani stills and i think next film trisha will vetter  

By : sharmila    bangalore

Hai.....Vijay

I am JOHNY i am waiting for your next film "VETTAIKARAN" this is one of the old Blockbuster film but in future is the 'Blockbuster' than any other.....

So,remmember our thoughts and give a supar hit......

By : JOHNY    TAMIL NADU

By :     A

vijay is a over acting person......................alway thala ajit is the king............................... 

By :     

By : arundhadhi    malaysia

By : arundhadhi    malaysia

By : RAMPRASAD    

My best actor vijay 

By : Sarath    Tamilnadu

By : SURENDRAN    MALAYSIA

HI..MY BEST WISHES TO MY ILAYA THALABATHY VIJAY..IM HIS DEATHLY FAN FROM SMALL..VETAIKARAN WILL MAKE VIJAY TO BE TOP..VIJAY THE BEST..WILL WAIT 4 VETAIKARAN 

By : SURENDRAN    MALAYSIA

By : S    

By : Bala    Bangalore

Iam vinoth from tirupur iam looking for acting chance in tamil films 

By : vinothvijay    Tirupur,tamilnadu,india

Dear Sir,

Hi sir I want ti clarify u people when did vataikaran film realese. 

By : Ranjan    Bangalore

Must change some good acting . You may become like Rajini but need to change how to talk . Talk like Rajini sir better . 

By : vicky    

i want to looking for vattakaran vijay photo 

By : shinoy    calicut,kerala.india

By : kaji    jaffna

vijay all the pest

By : kesavan    

dei punda  

By : sss    selangor

u are a geth hero

By : bhuepesh    chennai

HAI VIJAY  

By : SIVA.V    DHARMAPURI

Superb 

By : Iyappan    Chennai

By : vidyaprabhakar.hegde@gmail.com    

venttaikaran movie tamil world first number one movieaaga enn advance wishses vijay anna, 

By : basha    chennai,tamil nadu &india

hai thala i m waiting for ur new arrival... u r rocking alwayszzzzzzzzzzzzzz

By : senthil    lalgudi trichy.

i want the Vettaikaran movie 

By : r.boopesh    india

Read about reviews made by cinema goers  Vettaikaran review

By : RAM    India

By :     

By :     

By :     

padam super vijay padam eppavoom super.

makka poye paarunga makka

By : Kumar    paris france

ye, paris corner thaandi iruka maate, nee paris la padam partheeyaa ?

good joke,

fans of vijay can watch the movie.

full vettaikaran review is coming 

By : t sekar    bangalore

movie s super 

By : monisha.D    india

it is the best film ,don't miss it thank you vijay anna 

By : AATHAVAN    jayankondam (cvm)

By : sarfaran    srilanka

i want to be vijay f@n. 

By : Jeevan    malaysia

vijay anna im ur biggest fan.recently vettaikaran filmla ur acting is little different na.i appriceate that.but all over films also little over na.i love ur style,face reaction and all.i love sachien film very much na.in my area my area my frnds and all call me as sachien.i always talking about u only na.about ur film,ur style and also.if we change our over acting surely we will get a biggest result.select ur own best film to act na. 

By : s.praveen    coimbatore

thankyou 

By : vijai    usa

You have to do with 9thara bcause she is simply super 

By : Suganya    India

I LOVE VIJAY OLL MOVIES  

By : TIBU    KERALA T V N INDIAN

By :     

Hi Anna,

I like you very much, anna i like your acting and dance and the songs of your film it is very nice, but nowadays in your latest film i am not finding melody songs, please provide us a good melody songs. Anna please dont do much dubbing films.
Anna i dont have brother i am thiking you as my brother. anna i want to talk with you, please find me the way to talk with you please anna. 

By : Latha    Bangalore, Karnataka India

Hi Anna,

I like you very much, anna i like your acting and dance and the songs of your film it is very nice, but nowadays in your latest film i am not finding melody songs, please provide us a good melody songs. Anna please dont do much dubbing films.
Anna i dont have brother i am thiking you as my brother. anna i want to talk with you, please find me the way to talk with you please anna. 

By : Latha    Bangalore, Karnataka India

hai super film

By : mani/mkandan420@gmail.com    puducherry

By : pragadeshwar    coimbatore,india

vijay thalaiva iam a bigest fan of you thalaiva my sir is also a fan of you thalaiva and my brother and is friends also a bigest fan of you the veetaikaran cinema was a greatest film when the film was reliesed my mother did,not leave me to see because that day was my exam so when the exam was completed on that day night itself i saw the film  

By : pragadeshwar    coimbatore,india

I am a tamilian basically. I am a deep fan of you. I like your style of acting, dancing, facial expression. You should do films with great directers. All the best for your film SURA  

By : bgautam    hubli,karnataka,india

i like vijai and i realy love his film

By : lhaawanya    

i want acting that so u one chance me sir .i can do any act

my contact no:9043374656

By : RAMESH.S    TAMIL NADU,INDIA

vijay its a good acter i love  

By : yasin    chennai india

Hai vijay i lke u ur deance
But ur filem that have a veary poor story  

By : Shalini    India

By : hariharan    india

Vijay my heart 

By :     

Latest Topics in Discussion @ Cinechance forum

Surya a No 1 star actor ! other's are just stars

Director Sasikumar's next film

Suggest new titles for tamil films

Yuvan Shankar Raja, Harris Jayaraj, Rahman - songs you like

Kerala promoting tourism through TV serials, why not Tamilnadu

Top 10 Tamil Songs of 2008

Sun pictures producing Endhiran

Contestants for Bigg Boss 3

Jai's upcoming films in tamil

Which tv ad airtel digital tv or big TV reliance you liked ?

Rajnikanth's fan meet on October

How is Ramya krishnan Kalasam

Why ileana not acting in tamil films

Why remake in Tamil not working ?

Engal Aasan Vijayakanth still acting in movies

New Heroines in Tamil

Rajnikanth apologize to kannadigas, a business trick ?

When Vikram - Maniratnam film going to start

Lata Mangeshkar's real name was Hema !

Arattai Arangam or Makkal Arangam which is best

Cheran Autograph 2 - a sequel to Autograph film

When you meet cinema actors/actresses, what was the experiance?

Actress Gopika's last film as heroine before marriage ? Veruthe Oru Bharya

One way ticket Prithviraj Mammootty film

Wanted Graphic Designer & Website Manager - jobs vacant

Facial piercings in the fashion industry? Are they allowed?

What is the difference between VCD and DVD ?

Tamil : your favourite singers who sing tamil songs

Spring Summer 2008 Collection

Tamil songs

Vijay's popularity in Kerala

Busy boy Bharath

Dino Morea ready to buy Tata Nano

Dad Ajith ! New baby to Ajith - Shalini

Saroja tamil film by Venkat Prabhu & SPB Charan

Aayirathil Oruvan Karthi - Selvaraghavan film,
Raman Thediya Seethai Cheran

My Poem about Namitha

Pawan Kalyan Puli Telugu film

Milenge Milenge film by Kareena Kapoor and Shahid kapoor

Nepali film Bharath & Meera Jasmine

Sanjay Dutt Alibaug film

Vaaranam Aayiram, Surya film
Meera Jasmine buys a house in Kolkata
Rajnikanth starting new political party ? Will you support if rajni enter politics ?

Meena actress not opposite to Senthil

Nagaram film by Srikanth
Thee film, Sundar C with Ragini

Mukhyamanthri, I Love you Kannada film by Ravi Belagere

Become a Film Star, Model, Singer,

Choreographer, Graphics,

Visualizer, Director, Script Writer,

Lyricist, Cameraman, Still

photographer, Assistant, Production

manager, Dancers any thing in Films,

Television, Modeling.

Become our FREE Members !