cinechance

Welcome to Cinechance Forum ! Chat & Discuss !

Forum Home :

19 Steps Kamal hassan film

Welcome Visitor  ! : You can discuss with other members & experts ! Can ask any question related to Movies, Modeling, Television, Theatre Dramas etc., ! You can discuss about actress, reviews, film stills, photos, wallpapers, music etc., If you have the answer for a question, please reply to the topic(s), so that it will help others to improve their career / life. ! Thanks by : Forum Administrator Cinechance.com 

Wanted models in Los Angeles
Arts Photo Studio, Long beach California.

Add Agency : Japanese females ages 8 to 13 weight no more them 110lbs must be willing to pose in swim suites and revealing cloths. 

Modeling Types : Brand Ambassador, Body Parts, Web, Swimsuit, 
Register with us for more details. 

For more details Register with us !

19 Steps Kamal hassan film

Posted by :  Renjith kumar , Paramakudi, TN INDIA

Ulaga nayakan Kamal hassan is the only film star who is working hard to improve the status of tamil cinema.

19 Steps is a new English film by Kamal hassan after finishing Marma Yogi.

This film would start production from April 2009.

Asin would be the heroine.

19 Steps movie will be produced in English and will have the versions in Tamil, Hindi, Telugu and Japanese.

The story is based on Kalaripayattu one of anciet martial arts in the world. Kalaripayattu is famous in Kerala.

Kamal hassan playing the role of Kalaripayattu master. Tadanobu Asano a japanese film star playing as student from Japan to learn the arts from Kamal.

Asin playing a princess role. The film production cost would be 2 billion rupees. Some says Walt Disney going to produce and some says Bharat Bala Productions is the producers. Anyhow, Bharatbala is the director. A.R.Rahman composing music for the film.

Bharat bala and A.R.Rehman gave the super hit music albums "Vande Mataram" and "Jana Gana Mana".

Malayalam novelist M.T. Vasudevan Nair is the script writer of of 19 Steps.

Ok., ulaga nayakan started his game, here after no one can stop him.

Replies to this Topic / News / Question :

ulaka nayagan illai , unga nayakan. his marmayogi is nothing but maruthanayakam ( he already shooted nearly 45 minutes of marudanayakam film but shelved due to non-availability of money ) he is going to make "ottu vealai" with the film and to join the "bit" with marmayogi . hahaha.... what a world star .!!!! 

By : Vasu    madurai

after the blockbuster 10 avataram, kamal's marmayogi created much expectations. as kamal's interview in kazhaignar tv channel he said the film would be based on 6th century ad and also the whole film story happening in 6th century. so he needs to work hard and i beleive the nineteen steps film would not be started in april 2009 as mentioned above. it would surely be dealayed as kamal will give more importance only to marmayogi.

kamal is always trying new things and lifting the tamil film industry into world class.

in 10avataram, the mistakes are the make-ups : old woman, the height man make-ups are like fancy competition. 

By : ramkumar chandran    hyderabad, andhra

Kamal is one of the best actor in the world cinema. everyone should accept it. even rajni fans. but he tries to get oscar award by doing a similiar films to hollywood, they won't give the oscar awards for those films.

lagaan was nominated for the best foriegn film category in academy awards because of the reason it' was based on the cricket and village of india.

so, kamal sir, please try to do a film based on the real life of our tamilnadu villages and make id in world class. it will bring you the oscar awards

By : Balaji Shankar    St. Thomas Mount, chennai

i am interested in acting.I had alredy done some character rolls. I expected and i request to give me a chance to act
in ur movies.I will be very needful to ur copmany. Thanks
a lot

By : nepsak    

kamal hassan re-entering malayalam film industry through Parayan Baakki Vachathu SP Balasubramaniam is also in the start cast.

any one confim this ?

By : sundar m    new delhi

ulaga nayakan kamal than thiramaiyaal nammai kattipottuulaar, he will reach worldwide where jackie chan is now 

By : Premachandran    worriyur, trichy

its a lot of confusions, Marmayogi, Thalaivan Irukinran, 19 steps or malyalam film, whats exactly kamal sir
next movie? please anyone confirm this. 

By : Thilakraj    Chennai, TN, India

Kamalhasan is a precious stone of ideal acting.His perfection in acting stunns everyone.such a devotion for acting is really great 

By : Parithi    Andaman and nicobar islands

i sir. my name is jeva. i am 19 years old.from malaysia. i intrest to act your movies any rolls .so sir plz give me chanse to act u movie plz, i wait u answer................thanks 

By : jeva    malaysia

it is not 19 steps, the film title is 19th step 

By : Balaji K    new delhi

please keep me updated about requirements of actors in Tamil, MAlayalam & Hindi movies 

By : harini shreekanth    Bangalore, Karnataka, India

IT WILL BE MEGA HIT 

By : DHAKSINA    

what happend to this movie, no news about the film 19th steps, any one know the status of the film. kamal will always do small movies before a big budget movie 

By : Rajesh venkat    chennai

kamalahasan is a cinema (Flim)scientist same like Mr.Abdulkalam his evry flim is new reserch.....he is a scientist's univercity,every man must learnfrom him........ 

By : dhiwan    Tenkasi

Iyaa,
ungalai patri pesa enakku yentha thaguthium ilai,nadippu yendral intha ulagil enakku therinthu neengal mattumae...
yelarum sivaji iyaa vai solvargal, naan athai othukkolla maten,
nadippirku moola karanam avar yendru sollalam... ungalai oru murai neril parthu, ungaludan oru velai unavarunthinal athuvae nan seytha pakkiyam.......... athu kidaika vendum yendru iraivanai vendum ungal nanbar............ 

By : GANESH    tirunelveli,tamilnadu,india

i am glad hear this news i wish all success for thisfilim 

By : shinodmf    india

this movie is not going as per scheduled, may be shelved.

kamal and trisha acting in manmadhan ambu the shooting is going on in a ship, nearly 40 % shooting is over.

wait till deepavali 

By : Swamy nathan    Pollachi

he is the role model for all star  

By : sadiq ahamed    trichy

IAM SO HAPPY THAT KAMAL HASSAN AND ASIN ARE ACTING AN ANOTHER FLIM AFTER DASAVADHARAM.IAM SO EAGERLY WAITING FOR THIS FLIM.AND ONE BIS GOOD NEWS IS THAT JAPANESE HERO TADANOBO ASANO IS GOING TO ACT. I THINK THIS MOVIE WILL GIVE SUPER HIT AND IT BRING THE TAMIL INDUSTRY IN THE TOP! 

By : T.S.KUGHA PRIYA    INDIA

shahul

shahul

iam
shahl..i luv 2 do modeling lang known tamil, english, german

By :     

is this film is about bhodidarma ? because this film of kamal was came to limelight even before murugadoss announced about 7aam arivu movie.

if it is bhodi dharman film , why kamal not take it ? it would be great to watch kamal as bhodi dharmar 

By :     

Latest Topics in Discussion @ Cinechance forum

Surya a No 1 star actor ! other's are just stars

Director Sasikumar's next film

Suggest new titles for tamil films

Yuvan Shankar Raja, Harris Jayaraj, Rahman - songs you like

Kerala promoting tourism through TV serials, why not Tamilnadu

Top 10 Tamil Songs of 2008

Sun pictures producing Endhiran

Contestants for Bigg Boss 3

Jai's upcoming films in tamil

Which tv ad airtel digital tv or big TV reliance you liked ?

Rajnikanth's fan meet on October

How is Ramya krishnan Kalasam

Why ileana not acting in tamil films

Vettaikaran Vijay new film

Why remake in Tamil not working ?

Engal Aasan Vijayakanth still acting in movies

New Heroines in Tamil

Rajnikanth apologize to kannadigas, a business trick ?

When Vikram - Maniratnam film going to start

Lata Mangeshkar's real name was Hema !

Arattai Arangam or Makkal Arangam which is best

Cheran Autograph 2 - a sequel to Autograph film

When you meet cinema actors/actresses, what was the experiance?

Actress Gopika's last film as heroine before marriage ? Veruthe Oru Bharya

One way ticket Prithviraj Mammootty film

Wanted Graphic Designer & Website Manager - jobs vacant

Facial piercings in the fashion industry? Are they allowed?

What is the difference between VCD and DVD ?

Tamil : your favourite singers who sing tamil songs

Spring Summer 2008 Collection

Tamil songs

Vijay's popularity in Kerala

Busy boy Bharath

Dino Morea ready to buy Tata Nano

Dad Ajith ! New baby to Ajith - Shalini

Saroja tamil film by Venkat Prabhu & SPB Charan

Aayirathil Oruvan Karthi - Selvaraghavan film,
Raman Thediya Seethai Cheran

My Poem about Namitha

Pawan Kalyan Puli Telugu film

Milenge Milenge film by Kareena Kapoor and Shahid kapoor

Nepali film Bharath & Meera Jasmine

Sanjay Dutt Alibaug film

Vaaranam Aayiram, Surya film
Meera Jasmine buys a house in Kolkata
Rajnikanth starting new political party ? Will you support if rajni enter politics ?

Meena actress not opposite to Senthil

Nagaram film by Srikanth
Thee film, Sundar C with Ragini

Mukhyamanthri, I Love you Kannada film by Ravi Belagere

Become a Film Star, Model, Singer,

Choreographer, Graphics,

Visualizer, Director, Script Writer,

Lyricist, Cameraman, Still

photographer, Assistant, Production

manager, Dancers any thing in Films,

Television, Modeling.

Become our FREE Members !