cinechance

Welcome to Cinechance Forum ! Chat & Discuss !

Forum Home :

wanted financiers or co producers for a kannada movie

Welcome Visitor  ! : You can discuss with other members & experts ! Can ask any question related to Movies, Modeling, Television, Theatre Dramas etc., ! You can discuss about actress, reviews, film stills, photos, wallpapers, music etc., If you have the answer for a question, please reply to the topic(s), so that it will help others to improve their career / life. ! Thanks by : Forum Administrator Cinechance.com 

Wanted models in Los Angeles
Arts Photo Studio, Long beach California.

Add Agency : Japanese females ages 8 to 13 weight no more them 110lbs must be willing to pose in swim suites and revealing cloths. 

Modeling Types : Brand Ambassador, Body Parts, Web, Swimsuit, 
Register with us for more details. 

For more details Register with us !

wanted financiers or co producers for a kannada movie

Posted by :  kumar , bangalore, karnataka

WANTED A FINACNCIER TO PRODUCE A KANNADA MOVIE, WHICH WOULD BE SURELY A BLOCK BUSTER,

ALREADY 6 SONGS HAVE BEEN RECORDED IN A.R. REHMAN STUDIO, AND THE SCRIPT HAS COME OUT VERY WELL.
INTRESTED PARTIES CAN FINANCE OR BECOME A COPRODUCER.

DETAILS U CAN MAIL TO ME AT akshaymoviemaker@gmail.com

Replies to this Topic / News / Question :

Hi Kumar.

I have read the details given by you. As a co producer may i ask what is the budget that you would be looking for and who would be the director of the movie. ...

By : Smitha Uchil Jayaram    bangalore, karanataka, bangalore

Hi, I saw your Ad about making a kannada movie on the net.
I would like to talk to you about it. Pl send your contact to rajnavar@yahoo.com

Thanks
Rajesh 

By : Rajesh    Bangalore

i want make a kannada film, can u help me, i have a finance,

thanks

malli
jai karnataka 

By : mallinath    mumbai, maharashtra, india

hello sir,

i would like to knw me detail about the movie. i have some finance with me so i would like to knw what would be the budget of making a good kannda movie industry with new artist.
even i would like knw that recently PUC film have released so would like to knw ,what will be budget of that type movie so that i will also try for making, please reply to question 

By : mohan raj    bangalore,karnataka,india

Hi,

I'm in need of financier to make a movie. A movie that is purely on human relationship and I got the perfect potrayal to reach every individual Can any help me in going further. Thank you. 

By : Harish Yadav K    Bangalore

Hello,

As I have few stories which are real and not made by any kannada industry men or anybody till now...

So I'm also looking for producers for my movies.

budget around 1 to 1.5 cr...Approximately

my contact number,

99720 83182 

By : KK    Karnataka

pls send the detailed information of the movie alongwith project report. 

By : b.k.shetty    jeddah.kingdom of saudi arabia

This arasu from bangalore, i have worked as associate director in several movies from the past 5 years in kannada industry , recently i have written a song to a yogesh film ( villian role lead in duniya ), so i decided to become a director and i have already a good script these script already accepted by the hero also . so i need a good producer , who are interested plz you can contact to

contact no : 9986645445 

By : arasu     bangalore

i have two film story i don't no producers so place help very intrastate story 

By : sudeep    bangalore

i have two film story i don't no producers so place help very intrastate story 

i have two film story one story name is ani this is the love and comedy and one more story also love story that is the different story so piece give one chance i Pruitt

my name is
SUDEEP (9740899067) 

hi. what is the subject and what kind of movie it is. what is ur budget? contact me in mail-  

By : shiva kumar    andhra pradesh

hi,
anyone intrested to join making shortkannada films pls contact me in my email sakshiraj@gmail.com 

By : sakshiraj    bangalore,karnataka

hi,
I am karthik venkatesh a sw engineering college gold medallist..I gave up my job in Google India R & D, here I was getting a handsome salary, to make my foray into movies.

I am a script writer now. I have worked as a script translator for a documentary called "christianity and folklore" . I have also released my own music album"desi dude".
I have many good scripts with me of various genres.I want to see my name in the film credits as a story/screenplay writer.I have registered all the scripts and copyrighted them.

If you provide me an opportunity to show my talent I will prove myself.
thanks a lot
CHEERS,
KARTHIK VENKATESH 

By : karthik venkatesh    bangalore,karnataka,India

hi,
I am karthik venkatesh a sw engineering college gold medallist..I gave up my job in Google India R & D, here I was getting a handsome salary, to make my foray into movies.

I am a script writer now. I have worked as a script translator for a documentary called "christianity and folklore" . I have also released my own music album"desi dude".
I have many good scripts with me of various genres.I want to see my name in the film credits as a story/screenplay writer.I have registered all the scripts and copyrighted them.

If you provide me an opportunity to show my talent I will prove myself.
thanks a lot
CHEERS,
KARTHIK VENKATESH 

By : karthik venkatesh    bangalore,karnataka,India

Hello everybody,

I'm Krisskashyap from Bangalore have traveled widely, looking for an Opportunity as Director to serve in Industry. My activities are Music, wild life photography, writing and travel.

So far, i have written few stories based on real instinct Rhetorically as Drama, As I'm very much eager to shape them up. My stories are based on Violence, Corruption, Love story and comedy flick I'm here Demanding a producer to come and Join me. I would love to create a wave by showing a Non violence in violent drama based on real story of educated who doesn't deserve will put themselves doing world's last Thing. So this scrip is something new subject as nobody has ever tried. Budget could be around 1.2 to 1.5 Cr, 120 mins length, 3 songs , shooting locations are western ghats of Karnataka, Assam, Kedar, Delhi and Casting new face.

So if any Producer Interested please drop me a line

By : kriss    Bangalore, Karnataka, India

for astrology (state award winner ,author ,astrologer,subramanya bhagwath**** (famous jyotishya ,mantrashakti,vastu books author)

his famous books

'MANTRASHAKTI MAHATVA
JYOTISHYA PHALASHASTRA
published by navabharat publication Bangalore

famous books published by vijaya book depo GADAG are

JANNASAMANYARIGAGI VAASTUSHASTRA,

KSHIPRA JYOTISHYASTRA,

SAMASSEGALU PARIHARA,

badukina yessassige MANTRAGALU

Solutions to life like, education,
Job, marriage, children, business, family and financial Issues.
By mantrashakti mahatva Kannada book author subramanya bhagwath

Karnataka state

46 pages your complete horoscope softcopy only 400RS (including complete explanations, and giving valuable suggestions to improve your life, and suggesting about valuable mantras which can change your life)

Mobile:

By : bhagwath    kumta

we have co producers.contact my no  

By : ganesh    chennai

i am going to shoot the movie, if anybody would like to be partner can contact me  

By : ganesh dasa kharvi    bangalore

My name is mahendra
i am a story & lyrics writer. if you are interested pls feel free to call me

Contact details

By : mahendra    bangalore, karnataka, india

Hi……….!!

If you are looking for a good STORY in kannada . Here is a good chance to make a successful hit movie and good name in industry . looking for a movie producers to come forward and discuss about the same

For Further details pls contact at sureshkumar.gh@gmail.com

-
Suresh kmr

By : Suresh kmr    bangalore

I want make to kannada film,i have a finance pleace sand to
tanking you
knmanohar 

By : knmanohar    kannur, kerala india

KARTHIK VENKATESH

Please send me your contact details. I would like you to get involve in one of our upcoming kannada movie production.

Rgds
Shilpa Sanjeev

By : Shilpa Sanjeev    UK

Film & T.V Serial Stories Are For Sale.

Hi, I am an Author – Script writer - Screen Play writer and Journalist. I am writing for “Times of India” Mumbai. My Latest controversial English Novel finally launched in Mumbai. The title of the novel is “He is 52 - She is 25 Love Story of a Surgeon” Book is available in Akbarally’s (Fountain), Satyam Collection (Church gate-Near K.C.College), Ideal Book stores (Dadar-west, Near Railway station) and other leading book stores. You can also read the story from my website. I mostly write stories on.

1. Corruption / Social issues
2. Suspense
3. Love story
4. Erotic and sexy Story
5. Tragedy story
6. Family story

I have received “Best Story Writers” Trophy (All India Level).
I have received “National Award in Journalism”
I have received many other awards and certificates of appreciations.
Various leading newspaper appreciated my work and I got huge media coverage, even “India Today” also took my interview.

Bollywood Films are being made on my Stories. If you are in search of a good story, please contact me. I can write story as per your imagination and desire.

Author – (Shri) Satyabrata Biswas

By : satya    mumbai,maharashtra,india

Film & T.V Serial Stories Are For Sale.

Hi, I am an Author – Script writer - Screen Play writer and Journalist. I am writing for “Times of India” Mumbai. My Latest controversial English Novel finally launched in Mumbai. The title of the novel is “He is 52 - She is 25 Love Story of a Surgeon” Book is available in Akbarally’s (Fountain), Satyam Collection (Church gate-Near K.C.College), Ideal Book stores (Dadar-west, Near Railway station) and other leading book stores. You can also read the story from my website. I mostly write stories on.

1. Corruption / Social issues
2. Suspense
3. Love story
4. Erotic and sexy Story
5. Tragedy story
6. Family story

I have received “Best Story Writers” Trophy (All India Level).
I have received “National Award in Journalism”
I have received many other awards and certificates of appreciations.
Various leading newspaper appreciated my work and I got huge media coverage, even “India Today” also took my interview.

Bollywood Films are being made on my Stories. If you are in search of a good story, please contact me. I can write story as per your imagination and desire.

Author – (Shri) Satyabrata Biswas

By : satya    mumbai,maharashtra,india

By : PRAKASH.V    KOLAR,KARNATAKA,INDIA.

I NEED PRODUCER FOR MY NEW 3 MOVISE

By : PRAKASH.V    KOLAR,KARNATAKA,INDIA.

By : Dr. Rajkumar    Bangalore

By : Late Co Ma Vasudeva Rao    Naraka

Hi Guys ,
Hope you all are doing fine. As many of you would know by now , that I'am the same Dinesh Babu , a very successfull movie maker of South India. Many of my films are remade in various languages by none other than myself. And one more such noble experiment is 'Bellary Naga' a kannada movie acted by my good , old friend VishnuVardhan. The movie is going to be released soon in nearest theaters in Karnataka and other States. I don't any financiers or partners for my attempt , but i need people and more people to come and watch the movie in Theater.  

By : Dinesh Babu    Kerala / Karnataka

By : furkhan    bangaloru.karnataka.india

Hello,
i am ravichandru dearsir i show u r kk resume got mbile num also contact with mr.shrikanth now a day u r making new film, in hope to say u, i have own stories&songs also, i wrote suitable songs give to u r film give to me one chance&actimg also

By : ravichandru    bangalore,karnataka,india

Hello,
i am ravichandru dearsir i show u r kk resume got mbile num also contact with mr.shrikanth now a day u r making new film, in hope to say u, i have own stories&songs also, i wrote suitable songs give to u r film give to me one chance&actimg also

By : ravichandru    bangalore,karnataka,india

hi
nanu arun ,nanna hattira 4 film script ide ,mattu olleya script ple yarigadaru beku andre nann contact madi

ondu matu
hariyalarada manassu
hariyalarada hrudaya
mugidu hoguva
e pagenalli yenu helali

By : arun varur    indian,karnatka,jogfalls

By : K.SATHYANARAYANA    Bangalore,Karnataka & India

I have two stories to narrate top the producer's can some one help me on this... 

By : K.SATHYANARAYANA    Bangalore,Karnataka & India

Dear sir,
This is Sunil , i am very much interested in Entertainment(film) sector . I am 172cm hight, 68kg weight, fair. I know Martial Arts very well. My career goal is to work very hard and strive to achieve to be the best I can be in my career. To obtain a career position in a film industry, where I can use my skills to the best of my ability that would benefit myself, the company and all those around me. I am looking for Opportunity to show my ability,

Thanks And Regards
Sunil

By : sunilbsc05@gmail.com    

sir iam an good lyrics writter pls sir i wanted a chance sir

By : karthik    banglore india

sir 6 new stories in my mind i hope that stories 100% take oscar & awards & i written all that stories songs sir plz plz help me my no & address susheelkumar m kumbar2nd year science ram mandir road bijapur THAT STORIES ABOUT PATRIOTIC, LOVE,COMMASRNCE & THAT ST ORIES GIVE VERY IMPORTUNT, GOOD MESSAGE TO PUBLIC SO SIR PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP ME SIR  

By : SUSHEELKUMAR    bijapur

sir 6 new stories in my mind i hope that stories 100% take oscar & awards & i written all that stories songs sir plz plz help me my no & address susheelkumar m kumbar2nd year science ram mandir road bijapur THAT STORIES ABOUT PATRIOTIC, LOVE,COMMASRNCE & THAT ST ORIES GIVE VERY IMPORTUNT, GOOD MESSAGE TO PUBLIC SO SIR PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP ME SIR  

By : SUSHEELKUMAR    bijapur

hai ama story and song writer i have recorded 10 songs and bya friend of jessy gift and we have fusion tuoup made 10 songs
and i have a story about the saving a youngstars in the kannada movie and if any intrest to produce call me or mail me at  

By : Ganeshmurthy    kanakapura

By : peter    Bangalore,karnataka,india

This is Shastry working in Film Industry as Co-Director,as well as Production Executive since 35 Years.

By :     

This is Shastry working in Film Industry as Co-Director,as well as Production Executive since 35 Years.
I have Script with Dilogue. People who are interested to invest in our Project, Please contact 098453-0523 094492-64993.
My Email address is shastriitnl@yahoo.co.in
I have Experience in Kannada Film, Hindi Film, Telugu Film, Tamil Film, as well as Holly-wood Film.
Recent kannada Film is "Accident", "Venkata in Sankata"
Acted by Ramesh Aravind.
Recent Tamil Film is "Shivaji" by Super Star RajaniKanth,
"Ayan" by Actor "Surya" .
Recent Film in Hindi is "Guru" by Abhishek Bachan,
Recent Film in Telugu is "Indira" by Chiranjeev.
Recent Holly Wood Film is "City of Joy" by Warner Brothers.

By : T N L Shastry    Mysore,Karnataka,India.

I have Script with Dilogue. People who are interested to invest in our Project, Please contact 098453-0523 094492-64993.
My Email address is shastriitnl@yahoo.co.in
I have Experience in Kannada Film, Hindi Film, Telugu Film, Tamil Film, as well as Holly-wood Film.
Recent kannada Film is "Accident", "Venkata in Sankata"
Acted by Ramesh Aravind.
Recent Tamil Film is "Shivaji" by Super Star RajaniKanth,
"Ayan" by Actor "Surya" .
Recent Film in Hindi is "Guru" by Abhishek Bachan,
Recent Film in Telugu is "Indira" by Chiranjeev.
Recent Holly Wood Film is "City of Joy" by Warner Brothers.

By : T N L Shastry    Mysore,Karnataka,India.

i already wrote 5 movie story(not remake) and 8 pantastic songs also some dilogues and have aim to actor if anyone producer interested then send message to my orkut i.e, jaggu.jagguthegreat.naren 

By : jagadish    belgaum karnataka

i want a producer iam a director 

By : sidhin     banglore

By : gururaj shetty    hyderabad

By : gururaj shetty    hyderabad

HI ALL,

THIS IS SRIDHAR FROM BANGALORE I DO WORK FOR FILM INDUSTRY PAST FROM 2 YEARS I CAME ACCROSS LOT OF PRODUCERS WHO SUFFERS FROM FAKE AGENTS AND CO-PRODUCERS IN GETTING THEIR AMITION FULFILLED.

IH THIS MATTER I LIKE TO OFFER AY GOOD CO-PRODUCERS LOOKING TO INVEST IN NEW FILMS OR ALREADY RELEASING FILMS CAN CALL ME I WILL GIVE GENIUE PARTIES WITH AUTHENTIC PROOFS....

PLEASE REPLY CALL ME FOR A MUTUAL BENIFIT... ALL ARE KANNADA MOVIES...
HURRY DONT GET YOUR DREAM AND DREAMERS DREAM DESTROYED BEFORE SLEEP...

THANKS

By : sridhar    bangalore

hi...

I am interested to be a co producer, and can you please mail me all the details of film? like the subject and your name and director..and also your number so that we can discuss more,,

"thanks"

faithfully

ambrutha 

By : ambrutha    shivamogga, karnataka, india

HI ALL,

THIS IS SRIDHAR FROM BANGALORE I DO WORK FOR FILM INDUSTRY PAST FROM 2 YEARS I CAME ACCROSS LOT OF PRODUCERS WHO SUFFERS FROM FAKE AGENTS AND CO-PRODUCERS IN GETTING THEIR AMITION FULFILLED.

IH THIS MATTER I LIKE TO OFFER AY GOOD CO-PRODUCERS LOOKING TO INVEST IN NEW FILMS OR ALREADY RELEASING FILMS CAN CALL ME I WILL GIVE GENIUE PARTIES WITH AUTHENTIC PROOFS....

PLEASE REPLY CALL ME FOR A MUTUAL BENIFIT... ALL ARE KANNADA MOVIES...
HURRY DONT GET YOUR DREAM AND DREAMERS DREAM DESTROYED BEFORE SLEEP...

THANKS

By : sridhar    bangalore

How much you required ? 

By : Arun Swamy    India

I am registered cine writer. I have an excellent subject
in any language. If you would like to here. I put before you.
the subject is related social oriented, sentimient of brother
and mother, with mafia relation.
If any body intserested may contact
mobile: 07760639809 

By : chandrateja    hyderabad,india

I am registered cine writer. I have an excellent subject
in any language. If you would like to here. I put before you.
the subject is related social oriented, sentimient of brother
and mother, with mafia relation.
If any body intserested may contact
mobile: 07760639809 

By : chandrateja    hyderabad,india

hi im a producer im ready to invest about 5000000-6000000 rupees even im looking for co production subject we can seat to discussion so if ur intersted let me know 

By :     banglore

HI,

I AM abhishek from bangalore 29 yrs old have passion for acting, looking for a career in acting and will be best among the best looking for a chance to prove myself in ,pls contact me at abhi0223@gmail.com 

By : Abhishek    bangalore

HAS I HAVE WORKED AS AN ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR FOR 11 MOVIES
I HAVE WRITTEN MANY SCRIPTS AND LOOKING TO MAKE A MOVIE
HAS THE INDUSTRY HAS GONE BAD WITH REMAKE MOVIES
AND HAS BEEN FACING ONLY FLOP MOVIES
BECAUSE EVERONE IS PREPARING FOOD AND NOT GIVING PROPER TASTE
IS BECAUSE OF NOT USING PROPER MASALA AND ANOTHER THAT ONLY REMAKE. THE DIRECTOR WORK IS TO ENTERTAIN PEOPLE AND KEEP SOME MORALS THEN PAKKA FILM IS GOING WIN.IF NOT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
AND PRODUCER WILL IN LOSS .AND NO NAME

PEOPLE HAVE STOP WATCHING KANNADA MOVIES
I NEED producer TO MAKE A FILM SO I AM READY TO MEET
AND START IMEDIETLY
I NEED A CHANCE TO SHOW THE REAL DIRECTION, I HAVE STRUGGLED LOT IN INDUSTRY.

MAKE IT FAST AND HAVE A MEET

THANKYOU
LOHITH
ph-9036935761 

By : lohith m s    bangalore/karnataka/india

hi.. this is pramod... my friend ready to invest 50 lakhs.. and also he going to direct that film.. we want a co producer.. or patner to that film . who will ready to invest 30yo 50lakhs.. if any body interested plz contact me on 09739977734.. or mail me on ---- d.pramod4@gmail.com or
d.prammod@yahoo.com 

By : pramod    banglore, karnataka, india

Dear Sir,

I am Rajesh from Bangalore, i would like to discuss many details regarding the upcoming movies in KANNADA, please give me an appointment so that i will be there at your place and we can discuss all the details regarding the promotion of movies. My mobile number is 09591549132, 9686699957. Please let me know as soon as possible. 

By : SL Rajesh    Karnataka , In`dia

hai my name is girish i have so many storyes pls give me the any producers number 

By : girish    tumkur

can u produce my pitchur 

By : stalin pj     bangalore

i have good story and good knowledge of kannada film.i promise you i will be a goood partner cum good macker of good film.i want agood producer. 

By : danny    bangalore karnataka india

hi amrutha madom,give me a u r adress or contact no.i will send u the details. thank u contact no 9880611911/08028484943  

By : shashankraj    bangalore,karnataka,india

hi amrutha madom,give me a u r adress or contact no.i will send u the details. thank u contact no 9880611911/08028484943  

Hello sir/madom ihave good storys&good knowledge of kannada film. i wanto verygood tasty producer. thank u contact 9880611911/9880111312 shsshankrajcn@rediffmail.com  

hi sir i have good script that is love story and climax so awesome full of feeling and i named movie as a sidilu block buster i two assitant director one he written so many song in kannada industry name dhanajay he written recently in gokul and gana bajana he had assitant directorin gaja bhajana
if any one intrest plz do reply
8147239379 mahanthesh 

By : mahanthesh    mysore,karnataka,india

hi sir i have good script that is love story and climax so awesome full of feeling and i named movie as a sidilu block buster i two assitant director one he written so many song in kannada industry name dhanajay he written recently in gokul and gana bajana he had assitant directorin gaja bhajana
if any one intrest plz do reply
8147239379 mahanthesh 

By : mahanthesh    mysore,karnataka,india

i am looking for someone who is interested in investing a film in my country Maldives. my country is a very small country below srilanka but very beautiful. many tourists come here. so if you are interested just let me know. 

By : AHMED ZAHIR    Maldives

Pl.send me all the details with budget and cast Regards amit 

By : amit    india

Kannada films productoi by Kannadigas

Kannadigas in large number can proudce a movie 

By :     

Dear Sir/Madam,

looking for a prducer
Low budget max 25,00000…….kanna/coorgie movie

I m investing my high confidence?!! Which will take the support of a
beautiful triangle love story which will really going to be the hit and it will give the feel of
happiness and sad ending no one is done before

If any interested genuine people may contact me by mail

cgakash@gmail.com

Life starts from confidence…….so dont loose it.

With regards

Akash

Karnataka. INDIA.

cgakash@gmail.com

By : akash     mangalore

Dear Madam, ambrutha shivamogga, karnataka, india

looking for a prducer

I m investing my high confidence?!! Which will take the support of a
beautiful triangle love story which will really going to be the hit and it will give the feel of

cgakash@gmail.com

With regards

Akash

Karnataka. INDIA.

By : akash    mangalore

Dear sir/madam

looking for a prducer

cgakash@gmail.com

With regards

Akash

Karnataka. INDIA.

By : akash    mangalore

we would like to make a kannada movie. our team decided to give the chance to new talented person. so if you are artist or technition or writter... you may contact us............
our email id
s.n.gaddi@gmail.com  

By : s.n.gaddi    karnataka

we would like to make a kannada movie. our team decided to give the chance to new talented person. so if you are artist or technition or writter... you may contact us............
our email id
s.n.gaddi@gmail.com  

By : s.n.gaddi    karnataka

HI friends,

My friend who is working as an anchor in Udaya comedy has a very interesting story and very good director Nagendra prasad. Very hard working or dedicating towards the film industry. He is looking out for producer who can produce a film.

You can have a look on his profile in face book that is on

For further clarifications please do call on

REgards
Shruthi 

By : Shruthi    banglore,karnataka

Hai ,this is john, am looking for a film financer or co-producer to invest amount for my script,actually this script made for tamil and telugu film industry ,u all know that how difficult competition is there in this both industry ,this 9 to 10 script i made for leading hero ,but i born n putup in naama karnataka bangalore ,so i need to show my talent in
kannada industry and my budget is 90lks arround and iam directing this movies.also definately if financers or co-producer wanted to act in my movie in leading roles ,so interested person can contact me in vinojohn007@rediffmail.com , mobile no:....... iam waiting for ur replyssssssss jai hind

Thank u
JOHN  

By : john    bangalore

sir sorry for this that i dont know where i want to give a add so i am replaying to this. Sir i have a story that makes kannada flim land top of the world because 1% of karnataka people wil get a job after the makeing of this movie for this movie invest is less an income is you cont guess please i need a producer. And one more thing it wil be the history in the world trust me and i want to be the dierector to this movie my name is bala krishna from mysore but now i am working in saudi arabia  

By : balakrishna    mysore karnataka india

hi for all respected producers please take my word. I have one film story that makes changes in film land. For this movie investment is less. And each step what we will show in this movie it wil be done in real life after the relise of this movie and in this (mim) 1 lakh people wil get a job in real life in karnataka. And it wil be the history please any one person come forward and produce this film and help to unemploy people. Help means u dont want give any amount to the people just invest to make this movie that it. My name is bala krishna (spberlyr@gmail.com)this is my id please contact me i wil give the detail of this movie bye  

Hai , This is Vinod, iam looking for producer to produce kannada movie and the budgets is 1crores , i have a 9 to 10 scripts for commercial and action movies and if producer and financers wants act in my movies in leading roles they can, geniune producer can contact me in email ,......this is not demanding notice for producers, this is making commercial money grow deal for producers, Think to grow your moneys.... jai Hind

Posted comments on:27/05/2013
Timings:18:58pm
Day:Monday 

By : vinod    Bangalore

Hai this is Vinod, iam looking for actor or hero with investments for kannada movie ,budget is 1.5crs.....
script is about social awareness with thriller climax...

Offer:
Referral person will get 2% commission by refering producer or investor for my movie,once the producer or investor commit to do this movie,part payment would be given to referer and remaining balance commission amount will be given ,once my movie get release ..............

Think to grow your money and pride in film industry .....

Thank & Regards
Vinod
Bangalore

By : vinod    Bangalore

hello for all the people of karnataka your dream want to be true hear there is a chance for new people who are intrested in film land, me and my friends want to make a movie for that i need new person for my film, i need dancer actor actoress music director camera man singer and all each and every new face i need in my film i planed to give a chance to all the new people who r intrested in the film each and every charector wil be new face so who r intrested mail me your contact number and ur place my id  

Young College student wanted modeling chance
Young students are also interested in showcase business, they are doing modeling as part time on their study period. lot of young college girls and boys are looking for chances in modeling, tv anchor jobs

Ilayathalapathy vijay top films in his career
R u a fan of Vijay, why not you can list out the favorite top movies of Vijay . his action movies, romantic movies, comedy films, which one is your favorite ?

Kamal hassan daughter Akshara as heroine
Ulaganayakan kamal hassan younger daughter Akshara to star opposite Dhanush.

Baahubali trailers anushka and prabhas Baahubali trailer videos shows anushka getting more views than prabhas

Kannada superstar Shivarajkumar Aryan movie

kannada superstar shivanna aryan film 

By :     

Latest Topics in Discussion @ Cinechance forum

Cheluveye Ninna Nodalu release on july 12 Shivanna's birthday

Mylari Shivaraj Kumar , Sada

Best Animation Training Institute In Bangalore

New showtimes in Bangalore

Needed of classical music also for Rock music

"Kannamuchale" ( Hide n Seek )

Am i looks Like Puneet rajkumar

Raaj - The Showman Puneet to dance with Rajkumar's heroines

Regarding Hip Hop Dance in Kannada Movie Industry

Regarding making of a movie.....

Sangama Golden star Ganesh film releases for diwali

drumm and tabla

Dasvidaniya Russian name for a bollywood film

Step to Success

wanted FINANCIER Or co- producer for my film "Neene Yella"

Veera Madakari Kannada film by Sudeep

for who.....have desire to be a model

AK97, Shivaraj kumar new film AK97

Lata Mangeshkar's real name was Hema !

Challenge Campaign by Anti ageing cream Pond's Age Miracle

Maadesha film Shivaraj Kumar

When you meet cinema actors/actresses, what was the experiance?

Actress Gopika's last film as heroine before marriage ? Veruthe Oru Bharya

One way ticket Prithviraj Mammootty film

Neene neene Kannada film starring Dhyaan, Aishwarya Nag in lead

Wanted Graphic Designer & Website Manager - jobs vacant

Please give the site for composer ringtones for nokia 1108

BOLLYWOOD LACKS CREATIVITY. AND WE NEED TO BRING CHANGE.

MUSIC or ACTING??

Tamil songs

Innathe Chinthavishayam Mohanlal film

Padma Shri awards : Is it right to give to bollywoodies

Dino Morea ready to buy Tata Nano

Dad Ajith ! New baby to Ajith - Shalini

Saroja tamil film by Venkat Prabhu & SPB Charan

Aayirathil Oruvan Karthi - Selvaraghavan film,
Raman Thediya Seethai Cheran

My Poem about Namitha

Pawan Kalyan Puli Telugu film

Milenge Milenge film by Kareena Kapoor and Shahid kapoor

Nepali film Bharath & Meera Jasmine

Mohanlal Flash film
Sanjay Dutt Alibaug film

Vaaranam Aayiram, Surya film
Mission Istanbul & Easy Monthly Instalments Hindi films

Meera Jasmine buys a house in Kolkata
Pirivom Santhipom

Rajnikanth starting new political party ? Will you support if rajni enter politics ?

Meena actress not opposite to Senthil

Nagaram film by Srikanth
Thee film, Sundar C with Ragini

Mukhyamanthri, I Love you Kannada film by Ravi Belagere
Ajith Billa Audio Launched by "Original Billa" Rajnikanth at his Residence :

Become a Film Star, Model, Singer,

Choreographer, Graphics,

Visualizer, Director, Script Writer,

Lyricist, Cameraman, Still

photographer, Assistant, Production

manager, Dancers any thing in Films,

Television, Modeling.